Misha grimes #11 look at all my skin tight gym wear, I’m a size small and it fits (I swear)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think what's irritating is that she thinks that she's so quirky and unique when really she's the most boring basic witch going

Reactions: 7
I think what's irritating is that she thinks that she's so quirky and unique when really she's the most boring basic witch going
She did actually used to dress in a unique way, it wasn’t to everyone’s taste but when I first followed her she dressed how she wanted rather than trying to dress how she thought people would want her to

Reactions: 21
She did actually used to dress in a unique way, it wasn’t to everyone’s taste but when I first followed her she dressed how she wanted rather than trying to dress how she thought people would want her to
I think it was definitely Jake that inspired a change. She was still dressing quite unique dating Cobi and then super early into the relationship with Jake and then it all just changed to the same as every other influencer

Reactions: 13
Getting new piercings has to be the most adventurous thing she's done in a while. I may be wrong here but aren't you not meant to pierce helix with a ring? 😬 if so that's not a great advertisement for the brand she's trying to advertise. She keeps on about getting a tattoo also. I wonder if she's going to get some really cringy tit, can't wait to see it 😂

I was just looking at her AD for the tonic stuff and remembered something.
what ever happened to that Shreddy app AD she had going on.
she was doing a busy girl challenge thing (I don’t think it was ever finished) and then suddenly I never heard of the app from her again but she said she has a new workout thing because the “old” one was getting boring (the shreddy one aha).

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Don’t be too upset. The only time she can get Jake to take her out for a nice dinner is when it’s gifted to her 🫢
Literally I can't remember a time where she had a date night with him that wasn't gifted. It's pathetic. How are these "influencers" not embarrassed to be snapping up freebies left right and centre.

Reactions: 10
She keeps dropping down to 158k followers and then goes up to 159k which I can only assume is buying ghost followers.
honestly don’t know how long her little facade of getting as many freebies as possible will work😂 she is not influencing me to go anywhere

Reactions: 8
Misha’s usual day consists of:
Go to the gym/go on a run
A vid showing a gymshark haul
Go do returns
Posts her evening meal

Misha, you basically are him?
Oh no, Apparently this is her “living everyday to the fullest”?? 😂😂

Reactions: 1
Her obsession for her nephew is really disturbing. It looks like he is her own son. She posted like 10 stories while holding him

Reactions: 6
Her obsession for her nephew is really disturbing. It looks like he is her own son. She posted like 10 stories while holding him
Anya clearly doesn’t want him on the internet either but she’s so desperate to post videos of him. Why can’t she just keep it private?

She tagged that retreat place SEVEN TIMES in her stories and went on about how her and Jake want to go abroad 😂🤢 what a bloody obvious beg
---
I don’t know why but this outfit looks so off on her 😬 there is nothing flattering about it at all and I can’t work out why aha.
also, I always have a giggle when she’s just like “just some nice and light weights” and her form is horrible and you can tell her body is struggling with the “NiCe and LiGhT” weights 😂 girl stop ego lifting, fix your form, eat your protein and you might actually get even a smidgen of muscle tone after the two years of working out and seeing absolutely nothing.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I find it so sad misha uploads more about the baby then Anya does. She probably just leaves Misha to it but half the time I think Misha does it to try and get freebies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.