Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

1234abcf

Do you Milly? Great, now imagine how triggering those 4 words can be to someone who has gained weight in ED recovery and are larger than a small? I’ll tell you exactly how as I’m one of them. I’ve gone from a size 6 to a size 12. Seeing stuff like this makes me feel I’ve gained too much.
View attachment 1724969
She can’t really be responsible for how you feel. Why should she have to hide what size she is? It just shows you still have a lot of work to do with regards to your mindset with your body image. No disrespect meant at all here - but there has to be a point where we can’t blame everything on influencers.

Reactions: 2

ghostriderhere

VIP Member
I don’t get this either. They must look absolutely idiotic walking along the street holding their phone in the air. These influencers must spend most of their day watching themselves on video and in photos. It’s the new age of narcissism

smooth_operator33

Chatty Member
This girl is body obsessed! Considering the fact she is meant to be encouraging girls to be less body obsessed she’s constantly videoing herself and her body. I’m not denying she has a good figure because she does, it’s gorgeous but she’s giving people with eating disorders and distorted visions of themselves something to compare themselves to.

oh and She says she hasn’t missed the gym in Bali but I can guarantee as soon as she’s home she will be in there like swim wear every day!

Ps. I get the distinct feeling no one agrees with me here as I’m pretty much just tattling too myself on this thread!
Helloooo! I’m here :)
I agree, since following this thread it has opened my eyes to how obsessed she still is- every video or pic is something about her body or her body is in it. I get that’s it’s unavoidable in some situations because it’s literally her body but I feel like you know what I mean🤣

ghostriderhere

VIP Member
What was the point in this story? The most embarrassing thing happened but I can’t say it… fuck all happened, it’s just yet another body checking video to check her thigh gap or whatever it is she wants to show off to people
IMG_4835.jpeg

macrofriendly

VIP Member
I’ve been a long time follower and used to actually reccomend her Instagram to people a couple of years ago. Recently she has become the most vain, self obsessed person that I cannot suffer watching anymore. It seems like living with Anna really grounded her in reality and she’s lost that entirely.
I think she's always been like this, just before her content was so focused on weight gain that it wasn't as noticeable.

GBPackersFan91

Just seen Milly appear on my TikTok page, and it is a video of her sat in the airport with her mum having a chat with her mum about coffee. Her mum couldn’t seem less interested to be honest 😂 but I just find it so strange that she has set up her phone/camera opposite her in the airport, to record herself having a chat with her mum. And they call that content?! Thrilling!
I’m sure she is a lovely person, but some stuff she posts is so strange.

She never ever responds to her YouTube comments and sporadically uploads..she really doesn’t give a fkkkk does she. She just wants the money ha

Reactions: 1

She’s so full of herself though and she’s constantly trying to validate herself by plastering it all over her sm when people look at her or make comments at her lol. Granted guys can be gross and creepy but the way she brings these instances up makes her sound like she’s revelling in it and most of the time she sounds so stuck up and in love with herself it’s cringey.

neuillysursienne

she’s now posted the video onto her tiktok crying that people weren’t grateful. according to one of the comments she went to a sainsbury’s in Balham, where most people can afford their own food shop. she replied to a comment insinuating that people reacted the way they did because they were insecure.. not because filming yourself and people’s food shop and offering to pay is weird in the real world as opposed to tiktok

Attachments

chilli87

Why’s she letting her dog poo on her balcony 🤢 Or has she just not took the time to train him properly

GBPackersFan91

Admittedly she does look nice, and I liked her outfit. But That facial expression Milly pulls in almost every selfie really irks me. Not quite sure what she is doing with her mouth, but I find it really irritating. Along with the holding the phone/camera as high as possible whilst walking along, as if she has no idea she is filming herself.

ghostriderhere

VIP Member
The body dysmorphia reel where she talks about people getting caught up in fitness and striving to change and improve their body is so hypocritical when just yesterday she was saying she’s starting a new fitness “shredding” programme…

smooth_operator33

Chatty Member
I get the impression she’s had a very privileged upbringing, she comes across as quite arrogant I think especially in the last 6 months since she’s become quite “well known”. She used to be really down to earth and talk loads about her followers and their journeys etc but now it’s just about her and her references to her followers journeys are becoming quite few and far between (unless they tag her in that bloody gym shark sign that she’s on in London!). Just my personal opinion.
I hope all is going well with your recovery!
that’s true! i hadn’t thought about that.
does anyone know anything on her upbringing? i also gather she was pretty comfortable tbh

and thank you! surprisingly well considering it’s summer🤣 same to you xx

GBPackersFan91

Just randomly see Milly’s pinned video on TikTok, and it’s a video of her and her influencer friends and what time they all arrived at the airport. Who is going to be late etc.
First of all, a few things don’t make sense. Like, who was there recording the first person to arrive if no one else is there? Just a random person that happened to be recording at that precise time and knew them etc?
And of course, Milly arrives 45 minutes+ after the agreed time. And it’s all whoops how silly of me. Must be my adhd etc and all the usual tag lines she has on her videos.

I imagine those trips are a barrel of laughs. 5 girls who just set up their camera to film every waking moment from brushing their teeth to getting ready for bed.