Millie MacIntosh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Presuming c section (although I know I shouldn’t!) I dont think I’ve know anyone who has given birth vaginally to be wheeled out of hospital in a wheelchair - unless its staged.
I had an emergency c section and didn’t get wheeled out 😂 think she’s just a drama queen

Reactions: 7
Yes, the pram was gifted. A few nice little posts on it so at least she is giving the brand it’s air time. Also from someone who is preg right now, my lips also look botoxed. It’s the one pregnancy nuance I am enjoying 😂

agree. I’d also LOVE to know the drama behind them divorcing. It all seemed so bitter? He always used to slag her off and then remember when she went dressed in her wedding dress for Halloween 😂 I reckon she was an absolute nightmare to be with!
I’m ashamed of how closely I followed that relationship. They seemed so cute together but I totally agree about the Suicide and Me documentary. He was pouring his heart out and she just said “yah I didn’t want to pry”. Such a strange response from a wife? I remember he defended her after the split when she was slammed for not visiting the dog they shared. Seemed like it all turned nasty after she got back with Hugo. I felt for Pro Green with all that. The dress she trashed for Halloween was the GGL dress she wore to the after party. The Temperly London dress she wore on the day with “custom beading” was sold by a Camilla from Central London on Still White. I remember seeing the listing and thinking it was strange someone so wealthy would even bother to sell it and not just gift to a charity shop. Yes, like I said I am embarrassed of how closely I followed her 😂 I did think the isolation baby shower her and Hugo did together was very sweet, they do seem genuinely happy together.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Given how very fitness focused she allegedly was before, and absolutely tiny with it, she doesn’t look like she’ll snap back with ease.

Reactions: 4
Corrrr you guys are tough! I think she’ll definitely bounce back. The main thing she has going for her is her teeny figure and fitness videos/shoots so I think her body will be back to it’s normal in no time!

Reactions: 11
Corrrr you guys are tough! I think she’ll definitely bounce back. The main thing she has going for her is her teeny figure and fitness videos/shoots so I think her body will be back to it’s normal in no time!
I agree, even getting jeans on 11 days after birth is impressive to me. It looks like it’s all fluid.

Reactions: 8
At the moment with the Coronavirus crisis they’re trying to limit how long people are spending in hospital. I know someone who was discharged the day after her c section and someone else who had a planned section with twins who also came home the day after.
I went in on the Tuesday morning for planned c section with twins and left on the Thursday afternoon. No blooming wheelchair for me I had to walk .

• Heart
Has anyone seen the new pics of her in the daily mail today out with the baby.

Who is the woman she is walking with?? Does she live with her? If they are not from the same household they shouldn't be together surely?? or is this another person where the rules dont apply???
Why is she going out for a walk when she can't sit down properly? If you're in pain rest up love

Reactions: 1
Why is she going out for a walk when she can't sit down properly? If you're in pain rest up love
I just don’t even understand it. What with pain from stitches, never-ending blood dispelling itself, and an uncontrollable bladder, I didn’t leave the house for about 5 weeks 🤣 Oh and let’s not even mention the shock to the system 🤣

Reactions: 5
I just don’t even understand it. What with pain from stitches, never-ending blood dispelling itself, and an uncontrollable bladder, I didn’t leave the house for about 5 weeks 🤣 Oh and let’s not even mention the shock to the system 🤣
Can't get papped at home hun

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I did a mile long walk 4 days after I had my daughter. I was all “I can spring back!!!!” First time mum enthusiastic. I was so very wrong 🤦🏻‍♀️

I didn’t have the bleeding a lot of women have, though did have the leaky bladder.

Reactions: 2
I came home wearing size 6 jeans after giving birth but suffered awful incontinence that required a few surgeries. Can’t have it all.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
I came home wearing size 6 jeans after giving birth but suffered awful incontinence that required a few surgeries. Can’t have it all.
That must have been so hard for you. For all the books I read, I really didn’t comprehend the damage childbirth does to your bladder. I distinctly remember saying to my child’s father, about a fortnight after giving birth “I have something I’m ashamed to tell you”. I meant my leaky bladder but in that moment I think he thought I was going to tell him the baby wasn’t his 😖

• Haha
Reactions: 14
That must have been so hard for you. For all the books I read, I really didn’t comprehend the damage childbirth does to your bladder. I distinctly remember saying to my child’s father, about a fortnight after giving birth “I have something I’m ashamed to tell you”. I meant my leaky bladder but in that moment I think he thought I was going to tell him the baby wasn’t his 😖
The actual revelation must have been a relief 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
First baby I had an emergency c section on a Monday night, came home on the weds and was out walking round the shops gently by the friday.

2nd c section...couldn't move for the pain for weeks 🤦‍♀️

Do we actually know she did have a c section? She may have just been booked in for an induction hence looking like it was planned? Sorry if this has already been discussed!!

Reactions: 1
This isn't mumsnet, this is a thread about Millie Mackintosh, I'm not really interested in hearing about your pregnancies and births... Can we stay on topic please

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 111
It wasn’t my bladder 🙂 nobody mentions the damage that can be done.

This isn't mumsnet, this is a thread about Millie Mackintosh, I'm not really interested in hearing about your pregnancies and births... Can we stay on topic please
Skim past 👀

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.