Millhousewhiteriver

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Never heard of her? Someone do a recap ?
Got her mug on RTE's "Great House Revival" a few years back, moaned, groaned and whinged her way through the entire programme. Still goes on about it. Spent forever going on about windows. Went against the experts advice, chose shite looking ones that (IMO) look cheap and wrong on the house.
Poor husband barely got a look in, I doubt he got to choose anything in the house which bugged the hell out of me as it was his families old mill on their land
Will jump on any bandwagon going - interiors (bland), fashion (also bland), fitness (at least she has some background here)
Gets very excited about new grid posts about very boring curtains. And painting her stairs.
Hasn't met a mirror she doesn't like. Absolutely loves herself.
Like every other hun, is always mooching for the next gig. Mad to get her patio done so will be on the blag for the next while.
Lots of annoying little habits. Spelling leaves a lot to be desired. Is quite the moaner. Smugness reeks out of her.

I'm sure I've missed loads!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Well she made a balls of the mill house. It’s awful. Clearly this yoke has notions and no taste.

Reactions: 4
Well she made a balls of the mill house. It’s awful. Clearly this yoke has notions and no taste.
She has no taste of her own. It's so bland, it's like she went onto every other "doingupthehouseonthegram" page and still went white and beige everywhere.
Gave out yesterday because her kids toys were everywhere. With the amount of square footage there should be a playroom if she's going to be a neat freak. But no, selfishly she put in a home gym instead.

She has no taste of her own. It's so bland, it's like she went onto every other "doingupthehouseonthegram" page and still went white and beige everywhere.
Gave out yesterday because her kids toys were everywhere. With the amount of square footage there should be a playroom if she's going to be a neat freak. But no, selfishly she put in a home gym instead.
OMG…I was scrolling through her page and you could nearly name the other influencers she’s trying to copy. The house is an eyesore. He interiors style is beige and bland. Just another hun with bad teeth.

Major moan this morning about not being able to do everything. If she didn't spend half as much time keeping the house ready for the gram or posing in pr clothes, she'd have more time for work/kids. If she got a cleaner in for a few hours to do kitchen/bathrooms and left the normal "life" mess where it is.
I'd swear she's angling to give up her job and just become a full time instahun.

Reactions: 5
Don't know re background too much.....does she own the gym she runs or just a manager? Such a yap everybody is doing the same everyday ......I'm sure she screeched in the car and proceeds to go into work with the blotchy makeup and red eyes.

The curtains and blinds are a drab disaster! You'd want something abit more of a statement than thon.......and complaining about glass balustrades and handprints if you pick that be prepared to clean if you plan on having kids....that's why I went for as little glass as possible ie doors and stairs I've 5 sets of handprints to clean off walls and doors lol I was keeping everything as easy clean as possible

bleeping Temu.

She is "drowning" in work/kids/housework and having a mini breakdown yet within a day of posting that has time to do a reel for Temu.
Can she not see the hypocrisy? Or even realise how bad a rep the likes of Temu have?

If I was marketing or PR for any of the other brands she promotes (like Newbridge etc) I would not want to be using the instahun who features the likes of Temu or Shein.

Reactions: 6
bleeping Temu.

She is "drowning" in work/kids/housework and having a mini breakdown yet within a day of posting that has time to do a reel for Temu.
Can she not see the hypocrisy? Or even realise how bad a rep the likes of Temu have?

If I was marketing or PR for any of the other brands she promotes (like Newbridge etc) I would not want to be using the instahun who features the likes of Temu or Shein.
Exactly. I came on to say the same. She was crying into the camera about the stress of working and keeping kids and house. Now she’s prancing round setting tables for girls night and selling Temu tat dressed to the nines. Pick a side hunny

Is there anyone or anything that she won't flog or work with! Will have to put home store and more on the list now to boycott!! Lol she was given the hubby and bath and she couldn't turn of the tap!!! Incoming new tap #gifted

Reactions: 1
The story about the trampoline… throws the child out of the shot when she’s not performing properly and continues posing and jumping herself. Utter narcissist, all about me! Don’t you be ruining Mummy’s Insta now!

Reactions: 2
The story about the trampoline… throws the child out of the shot when she’s not performing properly and continues posing and jumping herself. Utter narcissist, all about me! Don’t you be ruining Mummy’s Insta now!
I absolutely HATE when these insta huns feel the need to record moments where they are "fake playing" with their child. It's pathetic. Cop on, put away your phone and pay decent attention to them.

Reactions: 1
I absolutely HATE when these insta huns feel the need to record moments where they are "fake playing" with their child. It's pathetic. Cop on, put away your phone and pay decent attention to them.
Now she’s put it in the grid and cut the last part out. 😂

Is there anyone or anything that she won't flog or work with! Will have to put home store and more on the list now to boycott!! Lol she was given the hubby and bath and she couldn't turn of the tap!!! Incoming new tap #gifted
Dammit! I love going for a mooch in HS&M!

She'll be asking her followers to tag the best plumbing supplies for the aul #gifted tap..
---
She absolutely loves herself. Most of the huns do, but this one seems on another level. Or maybe she's hasn't got the art of subtlety down yet. She's so blatant it's cringeworthy.

Aww and the trampoline was a.....GIFT......such shite did you hear I always wanted a trampoline and the wee one is such a good age blah blah so we choose this company blah no you didn't probably emailed half of ireland and these ones fell for it ......sure near every garden in Ireland has a trampoline 🙃

Reactions: 3
Aww and the trampoline was a.....GIFT......such shite did you hear I always wanted a trampoline and the wee one is such a good age blah blah so we choose this company blah no you didn't probably emailed half of ireland and these ones fell for it ......sure near every garden in Ireland has a trampoline 🙃
Was coming here to say the same, she should have stated last week it was gifted as well.

Of course it was a #gift, these ones are all at it. Put up a story with a trampoline in it…. Then tah dah, a few days later it’s been gifted.
Andrea Roche agency must issue them all with a handbook when they sign up. 🤔

What colour is she talking about? The brown on the stairs? Every wall and door is bland white or beige. FFS, she's wearing white and beige, she's actually afraid of colour.
Screenshot_20240404_205020_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 5