Milkshakes

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What's you favourite brands or do you make your own? I find Nesquik the best of the bought ones, especially banana flavour. A lot of the others are a bit sickly sweet.

I did have a blender many moons ago but the novelty wore off after 4 times using it.

Reactions: 1
I love a shake away milk shake! My son used to have speech therapy, a shake away was his reward. I miss those days! We may have to have a trip next week.

I don't like home made ones they never taste the same

I don't like homemade milkshakes I can never get them right compared to when I visit milkshake bars. I'm not fussed on restaurant chain milkshakes like McDonalds etc either though. The nicest 'milkshake' I've made in this heatwave is: crushed strawberries, a little bit (x2 teaspoons) of sugar, mixed really well so it turns to a syrup. Add cold milk and ice cubes and stir. It's not a proper thick milkshake without the icecream (more like pink milk from Charlie and Lola haha!) but it's really nice :)

We have a place here in Belfast called cookie box which do unreal ones that they make with sweets/choc, they do a strawberry millions milkshake and it is unreal!! I am yet to try most of them but strawberry or vanilla is always my go to.

If I go to a milkshake bar (which is not often) I get either Ferrero rocher, double decker or kinder bueno white milkshake!

Can't beat a banana or strawberry McDonald's milkshake. Or a Five Guys

I do love a frij, or however you spell it, they have a cookies and cream one which is delish

Reactions: 2
Oh my god this is my place, milkshakes are my current pregnancy craving 😂 McDonalds strawberry or vanilla are my faves, but I've also been necking loads of Yazoo from the corner shop

Ah yes love McDonald's milkshakes however since they changed the straws it doesn't seem as easy to drink.

Reactions: 5
Yesterday I had a banana milkshake from McD’s . I haven’t had one in years..I’m talking over 10 years ago. It was soooo sweet , but I loved every mouthful

Reactions: 2
I haven’t read the thread, I’ve scrolled to test a theory……….

at least one person has done it right 😐 I’d bet my phone charger on it.
at least one.

I haven’t read the thread, I’ve scrolled to test a theory……….

at least one person has done it right 😐 I’d bet my phone charger on it.
at least one.
If only at least one person has done it right, what have the rest done wrong?

I'm sure the thread title has changed from 'My Milkshake' to 'Milkshakes'