Milkshakes

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The trick to the perfect milkshake is to use cheap vanilla icecream and the green carton of long life milk whizzed in a blender. The cream topping is double cream and icing sugar whisked

Oooh I love a milkshake. Chocolate nesquik is my standard go to. Lime crusha is really nice too but I've only ever found it in cafés, never in the shops.
My local Asda occasionally have a cherry flavour one in the world food ailse that is delicious.

A friend does something clever with coffee, chocolate ice cream, and caramel syrup mixed in with ice cold milk ... I don't know the exact measurements of each but is incredibly delicious.

Oooh I love a milkshake. Chocolate nesquik is my standard go to. Lime crusha is really nice too but I've only ever found it in cafés, never in the shops.
My local Asda occasionally have a cherry flavour one in the world food ailse that is delicious.
Tesco do lime crusha and I’ve seen it on eBay too (brand new not used 🤣)

• Heart
Reactions: 1
My most recent favourite is a Banoffee milkshake from my local dessert shop 🤤

But I also love Biscoff and Jammie Dodger!

I had the 750ml version of this delivered today. Label states it contains 3 servings. I've had half of the bottle and am hoping I can last until tomorrow before finishing it. It is lovely, real strawberry flavour, not too sweet and very creamy.

cover_585x585.jpg

i once went on a school trip and they gave us lime crusha and I was horrified, I just didn’t think lime and milk should go together! And to be honest I still don’t.

on the whole I’m not a massive fan of fruit milkshakes (i do like strawberry or banana count as I know they’re fruit but they don’t taste like the real thing).