Miley Cyrus

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i'm so late to the party but oh my god, midnight sky is my absolute favourite song she's ever released. it's utterly brilliant; the lyrics, the sound, her voice.

it's only a couple days til the end of the year but i heard it for the first time xmas eve and it's now catapulted to my number 1 song of 2020. so good miley 👏

• Heart
Reactions: 5
i'm so late to the party but oh my god, midnight sky is my absolute favourite song she's ever released. it's utterly brilliant; the lyrics, the sound, her voice.

it's only a couple days til the end of the year but i heard it for the first time xmas eve and it's now catapulted to my number 1 song of 2020. so good miley 👏
Get on her new album, its soooo good💃

Reactions: 1
what tracks do you recommend? :love:
NIGHT CRAWLING :love:, plastic hearts, gimme what I want, golden g-string, prisoner, wtf do I know, edge of midnight remix (but the whole thing is worth a listen if you have a spare 50 minutes!!)

WOAH NELLY!!!! Too much Information...

You can blame the sidebar of shame!!!
The interview that came from is really good. She comes across really well, worth a listen. The interviewer is a bit annoying and keep trying to push it. But if you like Miley, it’s good.

I suppose it stops her being bored during a pandemic :D

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I’m a massive fan of Miley, the new album is pretty good but not in the same league as Plastic Hearts. I’m a little sad she hasn’t stayed with the rock stuff, her voice is so perfect for it.

I’m watching her performance of the new album on Disney plus. I really like her and the songs are pretty good actually 😄

Reactions: 3
Dunno but Noah lost her sugar daddy to her mum.
Whaaaaat? source?

Is this true?!!!!

I mean, Noah didn't go to her mothers wedding...

Is this true?!!!!

I mean, Noah didn't go to her mothers wedding...
What an odd man to first want someone around three decades younger than themselves and then to switch to their mum.

• Heart
Reactions: 5