Miley Cyrus

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm unsure if she has a thread but I couldn't find one when I searched! I noticed Taylor has one so I thought I'd make a thread for a decent female artist 😉

Is anyone looking forward to Plastic Hearts? I have it pre-ordered, I've been a fan since 2008 and remember getting her first album ha!

I watched the interview with her and Zane Lowe and it was really interesting how she's changed over the last few years. As much of a fan that I am, I didn't really like her 'Dead Petz' era. She spoke about how she decided to become sober and admitted to giving in over lockdown but is now sober again. I think if anyone is unsure of her, to watch bits of that interview, she came across really well on it and understand her privilege of when her & Liam's house burnt down, that she was lucky she didn't have to worry about money in finding somewhere else to live

She's obviously done some strange stuff which I haven't always agreed with. I think now it seems she's found herself which I am pleased about. It's always sad seeing how young Disney stars turn out. Her two singles from Plastics Hearts are really good so far, I have high hopes for the album. I wasn't fond of Younger Now.

Anyone else?!

Reactions: 3
I'm not a huge fan of her music but she's clearly got a lot of talent and I think she's super cool

Reactions: 4
I think she's taken out of context a lot and her image/ choices sometimes lets her down. She talks a lot of sense and comes across well and insightful in interviews. I love her!

I also think there is more to Liam and the split than meets the eye. I personally think he has a bad streak in private for some reason. But that's just me, and I'm usually correct In my bad feelings :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 7
I think she's taken out of context a lot and her image/ choices sometimes lets her down. She talks a lot of sense and comes across well and insightful in interviews. I love her!

I also think there is more to Liam and the split than meets the eye. I personally think he has a bad streak in private for some reason. But that's just me, and I'm usually correct In my bad feelings :ROFLMAO:
Yes it was rumored he had an affair with one of his co-workers, I can't remember her name now but there was a song Miley wrote after the allegations which insinuates cheating. He's a good looking man and I suppose after she changed, she wasn't the 'typical' girl next door you'd imagine him to be with

Yes I think it was January Jones! They were apparently sending dirty texts to one another, then she wrote the song FU.

The new album has duets with Billy Idol & Joan Jett!

• Heart
I haven't always had a lot of admiration for her, like during the Bangerz era where she just went too hardcore for me with the shock value stuff, but I do respect her for talking about sobering up and saying how she doesn't want to join the 27 Club. I hope she can stay healthy, I think she's a good person at heart who had too much too young but can still leave a decent legacy behind. She's a good musician when she isn't trying too hard to be edgy and I wish her well.

Reactions: 6
I haven't always had a lot of admiration for her, like during the Bangerz era where she just went too hardcore for me with the shock value stuff, but I do respect her for talking about sobering up and saying how she doesn't want to join the 27 Club. I hope she can stay healthy, I think she's a good person at heart who had too much too young but can still leave a decent legacy behind. She's a good musician when she isn't trying too hard to be edgy and I wish her well.
Yeah! Being a fan like I am really didn't like the phase, she had some good songs but the way she presented herself put me off her. I like how she is now, seems as though she has learnt from it anyway

Reactions: 1
Yeah! Being a fan like I am really didn't like the phase, she had some good songs but the way she presented herself put me off her. I like how she is now, seems as though she has learnt from it anyway
Wrecking Ball is an epic tune but yeah, the presentention of the whole era was a mess as Miley was clearly acting out big time during it. I can sympathise as she seemed to just snap after years of being the wholesome Disney kid and others have gone through similar such as Bella Thorne but I'm pleased she's more chill these days.

I'm glad she's stopped doing that tongue thing. Omg who ever thought this was a good idea? She looked ridiculous 🤢🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I'M SO EXCITED FOR PLASTIC HEARTS. I didn't really watch disney channel as a child so wasn't one of her early stans but I am obsessed with this era and I think her music has remained consistent throughout her career!! Both singles are amazing and I'm particularly looking forward to the Mark Ronson songs as he's my favourite producer and never misses!!

Her voice sound best either doing country or rock songs! I LOVED her cover of Jolene! Don't get me wrong I prefer her with her long brown hair though 😂

Reactions: 5
Aww I actually really like Miley and her music. Will be giving the new album a listen

Her old ‘phase’ actually reminded me of Britney 20007 era, both of them thrown into the spotlight from a young age, struggling to cope and wanting to get away from the ‘Disney image.’ Granted Britney’s problems were different but they both stemmed from being so famous so young

Aww I actually really like Miley and her music. Will be giving the new album a listen

Her old ‘phase’ actually reminded me of Britney 20007 era, both of them thrown into the spotlight from a young age, struggling to cope and wanting to get away from the ‘Disney image.’ Granted Britney’s problems were different but they both stemmed from being so famous so young
Yes it’s a common thing isn’t it for the young Disney to do. I would recommend listening to it! Angels like you and Night Crawling are my favourite tracks!

I heard the original version of Bad Karma when it leaked a few months ago but wow, the addition of Joan really elevates it. As much as I love Dua, the collab with her is the weakest imo.

I heard the original version of Bad Karma when it leaked a few months ago but wow, the addition of Joan really elevates it. As much as I love Dua, the collab with her is the weakest imo.
I like how Prisoner is a proper collab and it doesn't just sound like they sent Dua a verse to record. Night Crawling is my fav collab (and song) on the album and I think Bad Karma and Prisoner are pretty equal for me. I pretty much love the whole album tbh :D

I've never watched hannah Montana and hated her tongue out phase. I have however been a fan of hers for the past couple of years. She seems to have matured a lot. She has good values and is pretty spiritual. She did a cool insta tv show during lockdown. Musically she seems to have come back to her roots and I love her latest tracks.

• Heart