Mikhila McDaid (Miss Budgetbeauty)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She just always looks like she needs a wash, and when she lathers her hair in dry shampoo I instantly feel itchy.

Reactions: 1
I can’t figure out if I like her or not 🤔 There’s something about her I find very annoying but I can’t workout what it is

Reactions: 2
Even with a serious discount this is her 3rd bag in 2 months........I don’t understand how she has so much spare cash!

Reactions: 3
Even with a serious discount this is her 3rd bag in 2 months........I don’t understand how she has so much spare cash!
I think most of us would have plenty of spare cash if we lived with our parents & paid half mortgage/rent & bills!

Does anyone know who shes referring to in her latest 2020 new year update. She says how someone told her all her videos would be best going on one channel instead of two?

Does anyone know who shes referring to in her latest 2020 new year update. She says how someone told her all her videos would be best going on one channel instead of two?
I caught that too. Something about someone not being a very good friend or something?

Also what’s the deal with the America obsession?
Not the variety of cultures in the USA or the art, interesting designers, museums, film, music but nope: the really crappy fast food places, food and drink based shops like the Coke shop and M&Ms store and chains restaurants?

Also the need to say “vanity” instead of dressing table and other similar Americanisms, it is so, so strange.

Reactions: 4
I caught that too. Something about someone not being a very good friend or something?

Also what’s the deal with the America obsession?
Not the variety of cultures in the USA or the art, interesting designers, museums, film, music but nope: the really crappy fast food places, food and drink based shops like the Coke shop and M&Ms store and chains restaurants?

Also the need to say “vanity” instead of dressing table and other similar Americanisms, it is so, so strange.
I find in some parts of the UK they have more Americanisms for a variety of reasons so that could be part Of it,
I’m think it’s someone she was friends with who she doesn’t interact with know? So ginger girl says? Weren’t they pally?
I find her very mixed, like she is a mother of two and in her 30s/40s (I don’t know her age) but still acts like a teenager?

She lives in/near Doncaster so a relatively cheap area to live I think and her husband must have a fairly good job as he has a premium bmw and she’s said before it’s a company car.
She recently got a new car as well but hasn’t said what it is. Think she had a Fiat 500 before.
I need a new car but just brought a new house so savings are depleted and so don’t do finance.

I do like most of her videos but I do wonder where all her money comes from. I think though that the general public must seriously underestimate how much you tubers make? It’s got to be a tit tonne for them to want to carry on. If it was a few hundred a month I’m sure most would stop.

How many followers does she have now and does she get views etc?

The USA thing is her own personal obsession with wanting to be American and wanting to live there. She only watches US tv shows and only holidays in America (but only to Vegas and NY) and she uses lots of American words and phrases which many of us find odd because she’s so wrapped up in the obsession.

I’m surprised her husband or family don’t have a word with her about all the designer handbags because treating yourself is one thing but several purchases like that in a short space of time is ££££. If she really wanted a Range Rover she could trade in all those bags for one at this rate.

I was thinking could it be brummymummy as they did a video together a while back and now don’t follow each other on IG 🤔

Dying to know the tea 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
I really like the LV bag but not with the stripes... it looks good on young girls who dress nice.... uh what is she going to wear it with LOL

I love high street mixed with designer, I think British women do that mix really well.
What I don’t get is extravagant, high end bags slung with Primark shite.

I'm guessing it was the guy behind the whole Revolution palette drama!

Used to watch her years ago until she was really rude to her followers when they only said they preferred her hair dark to blonde and she went off on one haha unfollowed straight way she’s so up herself

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Used to watch her years ago until she was really rude to her followers when they only said they preferred her hair dark to blonde and she went off on one haha unfollowed straight way she’s so up herself
Used to watch her as well. She’s ALWAYS rude when people question her or god forbid disagree with her.
I remember when they moved into that house with her parents and people kept asking why she would do it etc. Instead of replying and explaining her reasoning she’d be rude as hell saying tit like “because I wanted to...” You rude witch, you’re the one that put it out there for people to see, of course they’re going to ask why a grown woman (w a husband and kids) moves in a house w your parents!
ughhh she winds me up!

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.