Mikhila McDaid #9 Greasy hair makes us heave, nothing festive about Vlogmas Eve!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yea I don’t quite get what she’s going for either.. it looks confused (Eg like most of her rush job projects). Like idea pops into her head/she sees something on an American trash tv show and jost has to have it! A day later, it looks incomplete, unconsidered and out of place - hence the house decor!

PICK A STYLE!!!

best comment I’ve ever seen was the “first cat loo tray” one about that square of gravel in the middle. Why?!? Why oh why… it looks uncomfortable, cat tray like and now add in the wood frame porch door thing… sorry call me slow but I just don’t get what she is trying to achieve?!?

(sorry that was a comment someone made saying the square of gravel looked like a giant cat litter tray! Spot on !

How cringey are these you tubers?!? It’s embarrassing enough taking a selfie, but filing yourself talking to strangers to earn money?! It’s an odd old concept, to me sorry!

Reminds me of her parents “style”. Eg a LOT of furniture and not enough space.

Hey, if that’s what she likes.. I’m not telling how much of a mess my place is (smaller than hers and with more people - but we have considerably less money to burn through on crap we don’t need, or time to waste on shopping mindlessly (yet at the same time saying you’re not materialistic and are low/no buying! Pah!

give me experiences over tat any day!

that is the essence of her in a post - you’ve summed it up spot on there. She is a show off!

she Knows she has plenty to be grateful for - but doesn’t express naff all as gratitude. Instead she brags. Brags about her wasterful materialistic shallow life spent shopping or eating out or taking holidays, brags about her figure, her easy lifestyle…it’s an “all for the gram” lifestyle and based purely on greed and the £££.

hence why we here have pointed out - or have observed - that frankly she’s prob in a pretty sad marriage, her relationship with her parents can’t be right because of the cohabiting situation, her parenting is well… I’m staying quiet here! She seems to only get her joy from spending money! More so than spending time, or sharing experiences with the family.

see how far that gets you!

The penis radiator!

New thread idea -

Pandemic is easin’, the weather now freezing’,
Our Mik's still a scutter, with ever more manic mental clutter,
The kallax has been pushed aside, we now have a pagoda takin’ pride!

And again. Putting kids to bed and too much time in my hands suddenly! Just feeling like doing some (very loosely termed!) poetry!

Now December is over and done,
Mik’s now back for woohoo and fun,
Another year of stateside trips,
For the bint with more tat than decent you tube clips.

Sorry….!

Dark and mysterious,
Life on a plate, there ain’t nothing seductive or unknown about Mik McDaid!

Fon and laughter from Doncaster’s finest,
Not toast for breakfast but dinner - she reminds us,
Dressed up like a chav to advise how to style us,
She kids us not, she’s an author, no lyin to us!
Giant scratching post next to a giant litter tray, makes purrrfect sense to me, i don't know what you're being so catty about

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So the roof will be a plastic sheet. With eyelets. What's the betting she hates it after a month. It's another cheap compromise of what she really wants. I give it 4 weeks until she's painting it, glueing it, nailing random cladding to it

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Milo’s teeth make me sad. They look very yellow for such a young boy. I think Mik’s lazy parenting is to blame!

Reactions: 2
Milo’s teeth make me sad. They look very yellow for such a young boy. I think Mik’s lazy parenting is to blame!
I noticed how bad they were too.

So the roof will be a plastic sheet. With eyelets. What's the betting she hates it after a month. It's another cheap compromise of what she really wants. I give it 4 weeks until she's painting it, glueing it, nailing random cladding to it
If she treats her tarpaulin cheap roof replacement anything like her hot tub the thing will be out in all weathers full of water sagging and stretching by February.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.