Mikhila McDaid #19 She’s Got A Short Torso And A Giant Camel Toe

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just find her outfit choices bizarre, out shopping braless in a crop top and dressing gown bobbly cardigan, goes to the office in a band t shirt and jeans or ancient looking knitted hoody. Yet wears a more formal dress for tidying up the house?!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Getting desperate now - needs put her tick tock videos on you tube! Thought your you tube fans weren’t good enough for you and your health business (well, just the adhd - post diagnosis - part).?.. clearly needs the views as and when it suits her. Won’t be long til she has to put all her adhd me stuff back on you tube. Or maybe up the hash tags?! Mums with adhd? Dog mums with adhd? Railway workers with adhd? Teen mums with adhd? Hashtag to me means a number is following - I’m not her target audience clearly! Too busy having a real life to first think what I can share with strangers here!

Reactions: 6
She’s been banging on about her ‘undiagnosed ADHD’ on YT for months, mentioning it at every opportunity so why the radio silence on YT now? Her subs on YT were good enough to rant to daily about her ‘undiagnosed ADHD’ but aren’t good enough for her to share her news to. Surely she’s thrilled with the diagnosis she’s always wanted 🤷‍♀️ 🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
In her comments of her capshewal wardrobe video she mentions making Lee iron her clothes. Genuinely curious what she brings to that family unit.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Did we see Lee choosing a ready meal for Milo, on the same vlog where she did the fresh chicken for them two? She was heard saying "yeah, he'll like that".

Disgraceful parenting from both of them.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
In her comments of her capshewal wardrobe video she mentions making Lee iron her clothes. Genuinely curious what she brings to that family unit.
This is why i find it absolutely hilarious when she describes herself as working mother. She's not really is she. Her job couldn't be any less demanding and she's done duck all for those kids their whole lives.

Minimal working. No mothering.

Reactions: 5