Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

WorldOfRainbow

Why is her milk always off? She always seems to be wanting an early coffee then finding the milk off. It Nevers lasts long enough in our house. You'd think the amount of coffee she drinks it she'd get through it before it turned 😂
Literally came here to say the same thing about the milk

Reactions: 1

alphabetadelta

VIP Member
That sequin dress makes her look much bigger than she is why isn’t she getting a dress to emphasise her best features?

WishingWellxx

Was it just me or at the start of her home bargains reel she doesn’t walk properly when she’s filming her feet? I know it’s a random thing to notice but it look so awkward.

bystanderbynature

Well she had to obsessively do her gardening didn’t she? Why else?!

Why was Milo visiting his childminder on Father's Day?
Great comment here. So true, she does it purely for her own vanity project, when she’s bored, when she gets the chance to earn from it - but still only does the bare minimum, when she’s feeling herself, feeling down and wants sympathy, wants an argument with someone. Wants a new audience for her new self-diagnosed illness... it’s like most of these influenzas - purely selfish and greed. Can see that from the effort she makes, her comment replies on her videos, her video and Instagram rants about anyone dating to disagree with her. Pathetic.

Oh my god the bed.. please mik - do it for us! Mention the bed you “made” your son made of old shelves.. please! I beg you! Do it for us here! Do it for ikea, for your son, pleeeeeeease! That was hilarious!

This is the kind of thing that bothers me. Tell me the model, price range, why it’s an improvement on XYZ, on going costs is it cheaper than buying branded pods, whatever. She only wants to ramble about a random group of items each week, providing no information of actual use. Last week recommending mixing 2 discontinued bloshes together, pointless.

There’s a bonch of things similar that she doesn’t follow up on, how her milk jog plants went on, Fabletics now she’s had a subscription for a while, Smile Direct?, how her sons kallax bed is holding up lol! She just wants to talk at the camera for 15 mins each day as her own ‘therapy’ and doesn’t really want the engagement or discussion. You can tell that from the couple of times she’s flown off the handle lately, the one about the ADHD vlog title and the meddling with the sister in law’s house. She doesn’t get many comments and it’s quite rare she gets a ‘bad’ comment, her engagement is probably higher here actually.

Last edited:

bystanderbynature

Oh I agree re sizing and what is midsize. It’s just that bragging she does. Me is midsize! Is that bragging called a humble brag? That’s what she’s all about! So sooo down to earth!

QUOTE="fidgetjo, post: 10108990, member: 215611"]
Honestly size 12 is hardly midsize so she could try on a 14 and still use the hashtag. Infact it would make more sense because midsize is more 14-18 which is the people who struggle to fit in straight sizes but arent really fully plus size!
[/QUOTE]

WishingWellxx

is she really saying she has a good credit score when shes been in pretty significant debt for like 10 years
I know a few people who have had debt their entire life but have an excellent credit score.

I don’t really think hers will be that good but I find it interesting she wants to pay the car off. Maybe she doesn’t have as much money as she portrays.

alphabetadelta

VIP Member
WTF has she done to her skin? She like has massive liver spot type darker patches?
She eats whole camemberts, whole loafs of bread, half a cow in steak and has a alcohol problem with a black tongue and spits black after drinking

I jest about the alcohol problem I know many drink every night but every vlog of hers has a sideboard of empty alcohol bottles so im not sure it is a joke and she leans on alcohol more then she should

alphabetadelta

VIP Member
Personally I didn't see any negative comments under that weight video, and I did check a few times as I always enjoy seeing her passive aggressive responses to people.

She seems to get really paranoid recently and second-guesses everything she says. She's even mentioned this a few times, and has decided to not upload a few videos because of 'over sharing' and worrying about what people will say.

Maybe paranoia is her new thing now.
Maybe this is why she didn’t get her manager job cos she tells the world everything

evoway13

VIP Member
Charlotte Tilbury is famous for her 'Magic Cream' which is a skincare product. Charlotte also worked for Tom Ford and it's rumoured her eyeshadow quads and lipsticks are dupes of Tom Ford's products - but, cheaper than Tom Ford.....

I've been glued to the Depp trial (and Depp vs Heard threads on here)

evoway13

VIP Member
Who is this 'Natasha Redgrave' that she said she dreamed about? The only Natasha 'Redgrave' I know of is Liam Neeson's late wife who was killed in 2009......does she mean Vanessa Redgrave????

Ugholhere

VIP Member
Aren’t they going to Disneyland? Or has that been canceled because she’s not mentioned it lately

bystanderbynature

The collection of the box at her door stop?!? As if she hadn’t totally stage set that one - quick Lee, ron and pot the camera over there, I’ll shout when I’m about to come out and get the box! It’s not because it’s great - I mean she’s still always on sodding Uber eats getting takeaways, and come on, cooking balanced normal meals for her family?!? I think it’s more likely lee cooks than her. I mean, she has autism guysssss, she can’t concentrate on one thing!

Eughhhh! Go have a wash lorve.

QUOTE="Gossiper35, post: 10463690, member: 61704"]
Hello Fresh ad with her hair wrapped in a towel. I've always noticed she does this. If she has an actual paid ad she does it with wet hair, no make up, looking like she's just rolled out of bed. Does she think this makes the ad seem more authentic or something? She does it every time.
[/QUOTE]

Greysanatomyfan

Chatty Member
She bought one eyeshadow pencil, the big chunky type, and said it was rubbish, I think she’s written them off since. I’ve tried plenty of Charlotte Tilbury and think a lot of it is really good. Guess she’s too tight to repurchase the pillow talk liner the same as she is with that Dior lipsloss, Nars blosh, hourglass powder…
I love the CT eyeshadow quads I got the latest one last week the pigment is amazing and they blend like a dream I also like the blushes as well I don’t mind spending a bit more for nice products I’m going to enjoy using! Mik did a insta story or something for a spray hair oil and her hair was thick with grease I wouldn’t even leave the house like that never mind putting myself online for thousands to see

bystanderbynature

Oh must try the podcast to see if it is the same regurgitated crap. For a laugh! Sorry to up the listener count - but I’ll bet already it will be.

so true re her attaching value to material shit, eg an obscenely large amount of unworn or work once make up. She should be ashamed. It’s a joke really, wasteful that impacts so many more people than just her. All for what? Her “career/job”? Of sitting in front of strangers pretending she cares about trivial shit.. all whilst the real world passes her by? Hmmm..

Oh must try the podcast to see if it is the same regurgitated crap. For a laugh! Sorry to up the listener count - but I’ll bet already it will be.

so true re her attaching value to material shit, eg an obscenely large amount of unworn or work once make up. She should be ashamed. It’s a joke really, wasteful that impacts so many more people than just her. All for what? Her “career/job”? Of sitting in front of strangers pretending she cares about trivial shit.. all whilst the real world passes her by? Hmmm..
[/QUOTE

Worn once make up sorry!

queencarmen

VIP Member
maybe she started tip toeing when living with her parents because she complained so much about having to be quiet so she didnt wake them up