Mikhailla

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guess this is why Mik is exploiting her kids night time toilet issues, a partnership ad coming up with gifted products. These people make me sick.

Won’t show her kids faces these this but will breach their privacy in other ways for her reels

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Mik in Outspoken high and mighty about not showing her kids faces. It doesn’t matter!!! You share intimate private details about your kids! That’s just as bad!
15B823F3-AC37-44B6-91F6-1F05DB503211.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Mik in Outspoken high and mighty about not showing her kids faces. It doesn’t matter!!! You share intimate private details about your kids! That’s just as bad!
View attachment 2874101
How absolutely hypocritical of her!
Her own husband and mother in law post unblurred pics of Cruz & Elle quite often, even the same images she herself has blurred out.
But the icing on the cake was her posting multiple stories over weeks of her trying to toilet train her 4 & 6 year old at night, why is that anyone’s business, let alone a breach of her kids privacy, I don’t doubt Elle’s school friends Mums follow Mikhailla, how embarrassing.
She always tries to defend the actions of these stupid fuckers.

Reactions: 5
How absolutely hypocritical of her!
Her own husband and mother in law post unblurred pics of Cruz & Elle quite often, even the same images she herself has blurred out.
But the icing on the cake was her posting multiple stories over weeks of her trying to toilet train her 4 & 6 year old at night, why is that anyone’s business, let alone a breach of her kids privacy, I don’t doubt Elle’s school friends Mums follow Mikhailla, how embarrassing.
She always tries to defend the actions of these stupid fuckers.
She's a bleeping dumb ass.
---
Guess this is why Mik is exploiting her kids night time toilet issues, a partnership ad coming up with gifted products. These people make me sick.

Won’t show her kids faces these this but will breach their privacy in other ways for her reels
Try telling her that on the current outspoken thread where she doesn't see an issue 🙄🥴

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
At this rate I am sure that these idiot influencers have to have below average IQ stats with the tit they dribble.

Miki you absolute moron, you still share PRIVATE details of what your kids are doing!

You only have to take a look at the “talent” she manages to know she’s an absolute idiot.
No wya would she think she’s doing anything wrong by telling everyone her grade 1 kid wets the bed.

I loved it a while back when she admitted Elle doesn’t eat very well, Mik used to be all high and mighty showing all the organic groceries she buys and makes baby food with and look where she is now.
She’s got a nugget eater like the rest of us mere mortals.

• Haha
This idiot also said the other day that she wants to ‘age youthfully’ and is doing a ‘parasite cleanse’ despite her admitting she doesn’t actually have one, so we really can’t expect too much of her.

she also still reshares old videos and photos of the kids. Apparently those versions of them don’t deserve the respect of privacy from her followers and potential predators.

I see Mik Fitz has departed the Outspoken Group with her tail between her legs when she was called out for her comment supporting influencers pulling back posting their kids on the socials.
How bleeping hilarious.
Why didn’t she defend herself? Because she knows she too posts for likes and engagement, it’s her business’s bread and butter, exploring kids after all.

• Haha
I see Mik Fitz has departed the Outspoken Group with her tail between her legs when she was called out for her comment supporting influencers pulling back posting their kids on the socials.
How bleeping hilarious.
Why didn’t she defend herself? Because she knows she too posts for likes and engagement, it’s her business’s bread and butter, exploring kids after all.
Oh I just posted this on the main thread 😂 I feel like I must have missed something.

Reactions: 1
Oh I just posted this on the main thread 😂 I feel like I must have missed something.
I only saw some person had replied to her a few times calling her out for the toilet training stuff. But I don’t know if she responded or just high tailed it out of there.
bleeping coward.

Reactions: 3
I only saw some person had replied to her a few times calling her out for the toilet training stuff. But I don’t know if she responded or just high tailed it out of there.
bleeping coward.
Last I saw she was responding back, so wasn’t sure if I missed any comments or she just bailed! She was always in their defending influencers, so I’m shocked she would just up and leave without something more happening.

Reactions: 1
How bleeping hilarious.
She knew she was wrong. Couldn't deny the truth when it was put to her. Some solid points in those comments!

When you read her Miki, yesterday you had a story up, you wrote isle instead of aisle. Please do better.

• Haha
Another one under Miks wing 🙄 which is strange since Anna has got a flower business and has also gone back to a day job, seems odd to go get talent management now?

Also Mik, Teddy was posting uncensored pics with the kids faces yesterday, naughty boy.

Attachments