Mikhailla

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can someone please repost those screenshots of her 24 hours in a day crap?
I hate stuff like that. She worked her “job”. Did her job include her having to be on “working” for 8 hours straight with just a lunch break or could she fit her work around her kids and do it in little bits here and there? Most of that stuff she could have done in an hour or two so yeah, it looks like a lot when you list. But when the rest of us are also doing most of it around a standard job, shut up.

Reactions: 7
I follow her husband on IG and he is a VERY hands on dad! He is another Phil - mostly in charge of the kids. So basically you can be a very efficient person when your kids arent under your feet 24/7 demanding life force from you. Its easy to say you do this and that BUT take into account just how much SUPPORT you have Mikhailla to get things done. Some of us have only ourselves.

Reactions: 11
I follow her husband on IG and he is a VERY hands on dad! He is another Phil - mostly in charge of the kids. So basically you can be a very efficient person when your kids arent under your feet 24/7 demanding life force from you. Its easy to say you do this and that BUT take into account just how much SUPPORT you have Mikhailla to get things done. Some of us have only ourselves.
And don't forget her mum washes all their clothes 🤣

I've been wanting this thread for a while now lol!

• Wow
Reactions: 16
The funniest thing is that she says she is so busy with work - yet her role is to manage influencers, who as we can see don't actually do a lot at all lol

Reactions: 10
But what is she in achieving she "manages" some of the worst influencers. She is absolutely not goals.

What? I can’t even imagine having regular help with my kids because it’s so bloody rare. Having your mum wash your clothes? How slack is she?
Yes her Mum looks after the kids one or two days a week and she does all their clothing, ironing everything!
On top of her husband doing the bulk of the other duties, she’s got heaps of time to go to boxing, walk to and from work etc

I followed her for a long time when she was in Darwin and she had the swimwear range, she had Foxx and it was very sad. I too had lost a little boy a few months before her, but slowly she just became too much, focused on how she needed to loose 8kgs when she looked amazing as it was, just super unhealthy.
Her talent at 26 Agency are not what I would call talent. Some real dead shits amongst them.
She does have a few staff working for her so there must be money being made there.

Husband Teddy & his brother grew up where I did, local school from Yeppoon in Central Qld his Mum is well known in Yeppoon as she works for a major building company and often Mik & Ted are there on a quick weekend away, staying at the most expensive place Salt of course 🤣 can’t stay with the in laws

Also neve forget how she got impregnated on her wedding night and called her husband a one she wonder 😂😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Here you go!

I don’t even know how I started following her, at the start I actually liked her. Thought she was so brave after her loss kicking goals and sharing her story. Then slowly she just got too much.
I was so mad at Her stories the other day. The Audacity of her! The privilege! My parents don’t help, neither do the in laws. Not looking after my kids during the week on a regular, not cooking or washing. A sleepover every now and then that’s it, they have jobs. I have a severe adhd 6yr old son with medical conditions. I am playing on a level Hard you don’t even know. It’s beyond exhausting, the meltdowns, challenges in every single area of his life (learning, food, sleep, toileting, listening) attending several therapies a week. I have a toddler also and I am self employed working my ass off for little money because caring and educating children is not as profitable as a sole trader as managing iNflUencErs and “talent”. My husband works full time also. So don’t fukkng tell me we have the same hours in a day. You absolutely oblivious twit!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I have a severe adhd 6yr old son with medical conditions. I am playing on a level Hard you don’t even know. It’s beyond exhausting, the meltdowns, challenges in every single area of his life (learning, food, sleep, toileting, listening) attending several therapies a week.
Lol yes. I spent literally 3.5 hours this afternoon/tonight dealing with a complete meltdown from my ADHD six year old. But like…I guess tomorrow I should just use my time more wisely?? 🫠🫠🫠🫠

• Heart
Ohhhh how I have waited for this thread.

I too, spend much of my days dealing with my 7 year old sons ADHD meltdowns in addition to looking after my other two kids without the help of my husband who works 72 hours a week, or my family who live two flights away. We absolutely DO NOT have the same hours in the day. 🙄 Smug, privileged cow.

Here you go!

I don’t even know how I started following her, at the start I actually liked her. Thought she was so brave after her loss kicking goals and sharing her story. Then slowly she just got too much.
I was so mad at Her stories the other day. The Audacity of her! The privilege! My parents don’t help, neither do the in laws. Not looking after my kids during the week on a regular, not cooking or washing. A sleepover every now and then that’s it, they have jobs. I have a severe adhd 6yr old son with medical conditions. I am playing on a level Hard you don’t even know. It’s beyond exhausting, the meltdowns, challenges in every single area of his life (learning, food, sleep, toileting, listening) attending several therapies a week. I have a toddler also and I am self employed working my ass off for little money because caring and educating children is not as profitable as a sole trader as managing iNflUencErs and “talent”. My husband works full time also. So don’t fukkng tell me we have the same hours in a day. You absolutely oblivious twit!
Wow, I unfollowed her ages ago because she’s painful but this is shocking. What an awful thing to say. She’s so young and think she knows everything but clearly has no life experience and no understanding of how other people live. This is so offensive.

Reactions: 6
Hey guys, I got this amazing blow brush from bondi boost and they're having a sale... but the very product I'm raving about isn't actually on their site so yah good luck. :m

So she's a professional influencer manager and doesn't check the most basic details for a sponsored post herself. FFS.

She must be raking it in from these so called talents she manages.

We can’t for much further in this thread without talking about her god awful fukn hair. Compared to the brown long hair, her new hair do is so shiite. Looks like it should be on a 85 yr old grandmas head.

Reactions: 9
She must be raking it in from these so called talents she manages.

We can’t for much further in this thread without talking about her god awful fukn hair. Compared to the brown long hair, her new hair do is so shiite. Looks like it should be on a 85 yr old grandmas head.
I actually think the cut is so much better than that long stringy hair she had, it's the colour that really ages her! I think if it was the colour it was but shorter it would look so much better.

Reactions: 6
I actually think the cut is so much better than that long stringy hair she had, it's the colour that really ages her! I think if it was the colour it was but shorter it would look so much better.
Yeah 1000% it’s the colour. Needs to be less platinum/ white / grey looking maybe a warmer blonde if she really wants highlights

Reactions: 3
In her defence so many hairdressers do this when someone with long dark hair wants to start going lighter, God knows why. I went from very dark to light and even though I showed photo of brown bayalage I walked out with a full head of white Nanna tip cap foils, from a reputable salon. Went dark again and repeated the process with another “bayalage” expert and this time the same but in yellow. She needs to go back and get them blended/another round of foils.

Every bleeping influencer under the sun was pairing those bondi blow brush last night, surely they could stagger them it’s bleeping annoying

• Haha
Every bleeping influencer under the sun was pairing those bondi blow brush last night, surely they could stagger them it’s bleeping annoying
Right! You always know when it's pay day! They all drum out the same tit at the same time.

Reactions: 1
Just wanna say I bought one of these after seeing them everywhere and they are SHITE they do not do
What they do to all the influencers hair 😂 just saying

• Haha
Reactions: 3