Mikhailla

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did you see the post on the weekend how she’s bought all those blockers for the home and tit, for the radio waves or whatever it is 🤣 she’s really got issues going on.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Did you see the post on the weekend how she’s bought all those blockers for the home and tit, for the radio waves or whatever it is 🤣 she’s really got issues going on.
Have you seen any of her friends? One is batshit crazy who believes a machine banned by the TGA will heal you. She calls herself a healer. It's hilarious. Their whole group is absolutely nuts. I love following them for the laughs. It's especially funny when you are a nurse and have seen people die from the flu yet these morons don't believe in any vaccinations or science.

Until it suits them of course...

Reactions: 2
Have you seen any of her friends? One is batshit crazy who believes a machine banned by the TGA will heal you. She calls herself a healer. It's hilarious. Their whole group is absolutely nuts. I love following them for the laughs. It's especially funny when you are a nurse and have seen people die from the flu yet these morons don't believe in any vaccinations or science.

Until it suits them of course...
I follow Harmony & Shay, who is the one with the machine, I need to go check this clown out 😅

I follow Harmony & Shay, who is the one with the machine, I need to go check this clown out 😅
Chrissie
Angela
Go for a search 🤣 nutcases. One never stops talking about covid, chemtrails and fluoride 🫠
---
They all love their botox and tit though 🫠🙃

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 1
Chrissie
Angela
Go for a search 🤣 nutcases. One never stops talking about covid, chemtrails and fluoride 🫠
---
They all love their botox and tit though 🫠🙃
Will do, thanks.

sounds like a lady who loves near me Bron Delaivunan- The Soul Bath (Miki Fishers bestie), can’t just accept a jet is just a jet, has to be responsible for cloud seeding and all that tit, yet did ivf for about 8 years, they like science when it suits them, but don’t dare them to vaccinate a kid 🙄

Reactions: 2
F
Will do, thanks.

sounds like a lady who loves near me Bron Delaivunan- The Soul Bath (Miki Fishers bestie), can’t just accept a jet is just a jet, has to be responsible for cloud seeding and all that tit, yet did ivf for about 8 years, they like science when it suits them, but don’t dare them to vaccinate a kid 🙄
bleeping idiots!!

Reactions: 1