Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lipsticktaser

VIP Member
She was horrible to staff. Had FB one do her daughters school work and I know of an other who was vomiting before work with fear.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 8

Flowergirl14

VIP Member
It’s been mentioned on the lunchtime news today, pm was asked to comment and a criminal investigation is afoot unless I misunderstood as I missed the beginning stupid work! Looks like things are finally coming to the surface in a public way.

nhs also seem to be looking at suing to recover millions back due to the contract being unfit
Good! I hope the NHS get their money back...

Reactions: 8

Vanelope

VIP Member
throw all the books at them. Deserve prison and to have her title taken away. Compensate the people he has stolen from.

Reactions: 7

UsernameBlank

Chatty Member
IMG_2849.jpeg

London townhouse and Isle of Man estate seized. Their greed has brought them nothing but major trouble.
I want Barrowman held to account for all the dodgy tax/pension guidance he gave out then robbing the pot when he had their money. It was just so easy for him to act in a knowledgeable and professional capacity, taking their pensions all for his benefit. He needs held to account for this also.

Last edited:

PeteM

VIP Member
If you want to know where some of the money went from her dodgy deals, just look at her face.

Cheapseats

Chatty Member
Carol vordermans twitter post ..
"Michelle Mone should not be in Lords" Keir Starmer says ⁦
@UKLabour
⁩ And he's right Meanwhile Mone is throwing her toys out of the pram over Gove and Sunak...it's like watching rats leaving a quickly sinking ship. ⁦
@Conservatives
⁩ eh?

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Libbub

VIP Member
The Sun is reporting she has had her assets frozen by the National Crime Agency and only found out when one of her cards was declined at a petrol station...what a shame :sneaky:
Oh yeah, and she is now likening herself to the drug lord Pablo Escobar 🤷‍♀️

Oh what a shame......couldn't have happened to a nicer person.......

Lollipop19

Chatty Member
I saw the programme with her daughter too and found it really sad! The daughter was clearly crying out for some genuine interaction with her Mum and not just to be fobbed off with money and ‘stuff’. Put me right off her and her billionaire husband’s lifestyle is excessive!

Libbub

VIP Member
It’s been mentioned on the lunchtime news today, pm was asked to comment and a criminal investigation is afoot unless I misunderstood as I missed the beginning stupid work! Looks like things are finally coming to the surface in a public way.

nhs also seem to be looking at suing to recover millions back due to the contract being unfit
Makes sense, hence the stupid interview and trying to get their version of events in first to garner sympathy , however its backfired spectacularly.

Reactions: 5

Lynseyp

VIP Member
Was on channel four. Famous celebs kids go back to their roots. Born famous maybe?
Born Famous and its episide 3 still available to download on All 4 app.
Michelle came across as making money and having a wealthy lifestyle was more important than her family.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4