Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

petitspois

VIP Member
Looking at Carol Vorderman’s instagram, there are more companies in the same boat and the people in charge of those have close dealings with current government officials so, to cover these up, they might throw the book at Mone and hope that will be the end of it.

I love what Vorderman is doing on this. She’s taking them to task more than Labour.

The whole thing stinks to high heaven.

Reactions: 12

Kass89

I went off her when she showed what a bitch she was to Penny Lancaster.
Penny was the face of her bra company.
She then stopped using her and went with Rachael (?) Rods ex.
IIRC Rod had a few choice words about her at the time.
---
Would love to have a night out with Carol V . Plenty of fizz and listen to what she's got to say, come on Carol spill the tea

Reactions: 12

hehehe

VIP Member
I don't think my blood pressure has risen as high this year as it did watching this couple of literal self-serving shitbags playing the victim in that interview. Absolute selfish evil scum huffing their own farts. Put them in prison.

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Boom Boom!!

Chatty Member
What’s she doing ranting on X about the tax man who has been posting about her husband’s affairs? How is that going to help her?

I don’t think she is hiring anyone to do her PR but she should sack them if she is. Every week is a new disaster.
You know his company was responsible for the loan charge and problems these contractors had when the HMRC changed the rules.. 10 people have committed sucide over this and the bastard has got away with it.. where as the HMRC knew about this since1999 and could have put a stop to it.. they didn’t.. I have a feeling going forward this could be like the post office .. imagine getting a bill for 50k now 147k when your only on at the time 35k.. Fuck the cunt!

• Angry
Reactions: 10

Ilovemusic

VIP Member
If there's any justice in this country then her peerage needs to be rescinded. (Let's hold our breath)

Reactions: 10

Glortard

VIP Member
Have also met her and Doug and they are probably some of the few wealthy people who outright talked about how much money they have - made for awkward conversation!
Would be interesting to actually see her tax returns as she is painted as a successful businesswoman when in reality she was great at PR but MGM whilst having a few successful years ended up having to be bailed out. There where a few years it made several hundred thousand in profit but with living costs followed by a divorce I would think she would have walked away with less than a million in assets.

There have been other businesses but none of them have been capital intensive and none of them have lasted. She has probably made more money talked about being successful than actually earning it through business.

She is also a repugnant tory.

Reactions: 9

Boom Boom!!

Chatty Member
, MM and her husband whose company was selling schemes to contractors- loan charge.. Now the HMRC chasing people with large estimates tax bills.. 10 people have already committed sucide over this.. What really pisses me off about this is HMRC already knew about these from 1999 and did nothing.. this company is based in the IOM ( was a part of the Knox trust)

• Wow
Reactions: 9

petitspois

VIP Member
I’ve heard this before & I think it comes across in spades on the tv. She can change her outward appearance all she likes but still ugly on the inside!!
And her new bloke came across horribly when he was on a programme about the wealthy and their super yachts too- looks like they deserve each other.

Reactions: 8

ChocolateCakeYum

Chatty Member
Scummy the pair of them. Nothing but grifters.

Also why the hell didn't he wear a shirt that fit him? His beer gut was practically oozing out during that interview.

• Haha

LeBlonde

Remember when she had a flat in a converted townhouse in Glasgow but pretended to the Daily Record, Hello etc that she owned the whole building? 😂 She even persuaded her neighbours to collude with her in the deceit.
She actually now does own a full townhouse in that same area, but it’s not as large or as grand as the one Madame Mone pretended was all hers.

• Haha

Beachbabe

Chatty Member
I used to admire her when she first came in the scene but now she’s just another one of those ‘ independent boss ladies’ who’s married a rich man. Pretty much the same as Luisa Zissman 🙄🙄

Greencatfysh

VIP Member
Have also met her and Doug and they are probably some of the few wealthy people who outright talked about how much money they have - made for awkward conversation!

• Wow