Michelle Mckinnon (michmck111) Innocent taken advantage of gifter or just as bad as the grifters?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is a sad cow buying her way round the app!
What I don’t get is her house isn’t anything flash, normal middle class looking not enough to be wasting thousands. during the PD thing it was said she’s summat to do wi hotels and I really wondered if she’s defrauding the cash.

Reactions: 2
What I don’t get is her house isn’t anything flash, normal middle class looking not enough to be wasting thousands. during the PD thing it was said she’s summat to do wi hotels and I really wondered if she’s defrauding the cash.
she has a house that is probably similar to mine & i certainly don’t have the cash she has that she is chucking about the place. She runs her own accountancy company. duck having her look after your money 😳

Reactions: 1
she has a house that is probably similar to mine & i certainly don’t have the cash she has that she is chucking about the place. She runs her own accountancy company. duck having her look after your money 😳
There’s summat not adding up right enough and I’m no accountant

There’s summat not adding up right enough and I’m no accountant
Even if she is re charging via vpn in other countries to get it cheaper, its still a hell of a lot of money she is chucking about the place. She keeps going into Dickadoras live & gifting someone above PD, she needs to get a grip! Dickadora is loving it mind you because he is taking a third of the big gifts she is sensing plus he has her on side now to gift in his battles 🤮

Even if she is re charging via vpn in other countries to get it cheaper, its still a hell of a lot of money she is chucking about the place. She keeps going into Dickadoras live & gifting someone above PD, she needs to get a grip! Dickadora is loving it mind you because he is taking a third of the big gifts she is sensing plus he has her on side now to gift in his battles 🤮
Oh is that why she’s doing it see to me its still PD getting cash out of her that so he wins even if it isn’t into his pocket

Oh is that why she’s doing it see to me its still PD getting cash out of her that so he wins even if it isn’t into his pocket
Exactly, because it will push whoever is gifting him to beat whatever she is sending the other person. She needs to put the phone down & have a word with herself the silly cow.

Did you see she was live last night when the box battles was ongoing saying she was gonna go in them so she could beat PD.. wolf was like don't bother whats the point. 🤣 then she was like no ur right i wont go. She always seems pissed to me though. there all as bad as one another, the top rankers and the top gifters, everything so they can show off the shiny gifting level badges 🙄🤣 imagine they had to one day get a real job in the real world ' gifting level badge 43 ' on there CV 🤣🤣 Very fishy when 1 certain person is constantly gifting so much. Theres a few of them at it aswell its not just Michelle.

Did you see she was live last night when the box battles was ongoing saying she was gonna go in them so she could beat PD.. wolf was like don't bother whats the point. 🤣 then she was like no ur right i wont go. She always seems pissed to me though. there all as bad as one another, the top rankers and the top gifters, everything so they can show off the shiny gifting level badges 🙄🤣 imagine they had to one day get a real job in the real world ' gifting level badge 43 ' on there CV 🤣🤣 Very fishy when 1 certain person is constantly gifting so much. Theres a few of them at it aswell its not just Michelle.
Clare who gifts the wolf sends some amount of big gifts his way each night he is live. Even if you are loaded, why would you waste it all on work shy cunts on the internet? I just don’t get it. Lion King & Panda were the same, chucking his windfall about the app then greeting they were manipulated 🥴 between this week & last week alone the wolf has raked in over £50k 😳 mainly from Clare. That Alreadyclear who topped the rankings last week with 10m diamonds is another one who is dodgy along with his 2 big gifters Bobbedy & Shazzy. Tiktok are the real winners here taking 70% of the money 🫠

Clare who gifts the wolf sends some amount of big gifts his way each night he is live. Even if you are loaded, why would you waste it all on work shy cunts on the internet? I just don’t get it. Lion King & Panda were the same, chucking his windfall about the app then greeting they were manipulated 🥴 between this week & last week alone the wolf has raked in over £50k 😳 mainly from Clare. That Alreadyclear who topped the rankings last week with 10m diamonds is another one who is dodgy along with his 2 big gifters Bobbedy & Shazzy. Tiktok are the real winners here taking 70% of the money 🫠
Thats true I've seen it all. The you get the ones who gift themselves. Very weird. Tiktok are laughing at this point, the profits there making off these stupid people. 🤣