Michelle Mckinnon (michmck111) Innocent taken advantage of gifter or just as bad as the grifters?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She started on the app gifting CLA thousands, then blamed her son & said it was him sending gifts as he thought she was funny.
Went on to say she wouldn’t be spending anymore & then swiftly moved on to gifting Lawrence massive gifts.
I recall she did a live & had her son on camera with CLA whilst Michelle was telling him what to say & be rude to her.
She’s been dodgy from the start.

Reactions: 8
When people gift her or compliment her, she never seems to acknowledge it or say thankyou. Someone was blowing smoke up her arse yesterday saying what a strong woman she was etc and she was like, I need to get so and so in the box. Not even a thanks 🤷🏽‍♀️
---
When people gift her or compliment her, she never seems to acknowledge it or say thankyou. Someone was blowing smoke up her arse yesterday saying what a strong woman she was etc and she was like, I need to get so and so in the box. Not even a thanks 🤷🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Mr PD just said that Michelle and her ex hubby scammed someone out of 100k and he's gonna get them on tiktok to say there story 👀. Also Michelles account got frozen and she had a 24k wage bill to pay to her employees.. Mr PD said he'd pay the wages and she turned it down. Theres deffo more to the story about Michelle that meets the eye.

Reactions: 5
Mr PD just said that Michelle and her ex hubby scammed someone out of 100k and he's gonna get them on tiktok to say there story 👀. Also Michelles account got frozen and she had a 24k wage bill to pay to her employees.. Mr PD said he'd pay the wages and she turned it down. Theres deffo more to the story about Michelle that meets the eye.
She’s on now scrolling through their whats app conversation! Definitely more to this woman!

I saw the screen recording of of saying about her and the ex husband scamming 100k of some man and this jan had threatened her son she contacted pd and he phoned him and sorted it out

Pds voice freaked me out 🤮

Reactions: 3
She’s on now scrolling through their whats app conversation! Definitely more to this woman!

I saw the screen recording of of saying about her and the ex husband scamming 100k of some man and this jan had threatened her son she contacted pd and he phoned him and sorted it out

Pds voice freaked me out 🤮
100% ive never said mr PD is the best person but Michelle is dodge 👀

100% ive never said mr PD is the best person but Michelle is dodge 👀
She showed messages where she mentioned what pd had done to amber carson and he said the exact same stuff he’s now saying to her!! She still gifted him after all that

Reactions: 4
Gcrew live and Michelle in his comments! Gcrew looking to meet her for food before he leaves Scotland tomorrow

Reactions: 2
She started on the app gifting CLA thousands, then blamed her son & said it was him sending gifts as he thought she was funny.
Went on to say she wouldn’t be spending anymore & then swiftly moved on to gifting Lawrence massive gifts.
I recall she did a live & had her son on camera with CLA whilst Michelle was telling him what to say & be rude to her.
She’s been dodgy from the start.
exactly what I came to say! I’m sure it was like 6/8k and claimed it was all on a credit card and she was in trouble!

I think she’s an idiot, I don’t understand why you would pay TikTok for coins to then send like 30% to the creator you’re watching, especially if you think it’s love, just transfer him the money if that’s the case. She bought it on herself

exactly what I came to say! I’m sure it was like 6/8k and claimed it was all on a credit card and she was in trouble!

I think she’s an idiot, I don’t understand why you would pay TikTok for coins to then send like 30% to the creator you’re watching, especially if you think it’s love, just transfer him the money if that’s the case. She bought it on herself
Especially because she works with money and numbers! It doesn’t make sense!

I vaguely know of her through friends of friends and can’t believe what I’m reading on TikTok about her and this guy she’s never met. Did her husband sell a company for millions did someone say?! Because from what I know she lives in a half decent house (but nothing extravagant £300k ish) her son goes to a state school, she doesn’t buy designer stuff (or look like she does anyway!) no fancy holidays or fancy interior in her house… I honestly don’t get it! She’s an accountant and I know they know how to be creative with their books but when you look on company house isn’t not doing that great to justify all this money she’s spending 🤷🏼‍♀️ And by what I’ve read she was doing it with that other woman and a gay man so it’s not always because she’s infatuated with a man off the internet… so bizarre to think of the investments she could have made but would rather online attention?! Not nice it’s happened to her, but she needs to delete that app, get back into the real world and get some help!

Reactions: 6
I honestly think at this point she has a weird obsession with the app & talking about the same things. Does she have anything in the real world? The way she lets her son speak online is disgusting for his age!

She's a mentally ill alcoholic who needs serious help. Surely she should be deemed unfit to parent right now given shes spanking 1000s of pounds on an APP... like how is that responsible? She's constantly half cut aswell... deffo the reason she won't show her face.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
She hasn’t learnt anything! She sent universe to Gracie today
and this is why i will never fully believe her stories about PD. She needs an intervention from someone in her family & whip access to her bank accounts off her, she is mentally not well!

and this is why i will never fully believe her stories about PD. She needs an intervention from someone in her family & whip access to her bank accounts off her, she is mentally not well!
It’s actually ridiculous the fuss she kicked up about pd and she’s still gifting big

Reactions: 3
This Clare Connolly who is chucking big gifts about like they are roses in the wolf’s lives is fast becoming the new Michelle 😳

Does she go live at all or just gift?
Never seen her live but i don’t follow her so can’t say 100% if she does or not. She gifted Speedo a hell of it a lot to get him to the top of the weeklys as well.