Michelle Crossan - this whingebag needs her own thread!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks . This one constantly runs down irish women and seems to think she’s an advocate for online bullying 🙄🙄

Reactions: 12
She seems very angry and bitter to me. Was she like this before disgrace tagged her?

Reactions: 9
For someone trying to advocate cocos law, she told a grieving mother she’s a witch, then when someone called her on it she called them a witch too! I’d say her dms are blowing up.. she’s such a hypocrite, all anti bullying but once you disagree your a “bully, troll and witch” best of luck with your platform hun 😘

Reactions: 14
Isn’t it funny all she’s done is show peoples messages who are actually polite and just calling her out for calling that lady names, yet not one message from the so called girls who are being bullied. Not if I was lying on my death bed would I email that bully. She should be ashamed to be in any way associated with cocos law after her behavior the last few days. She is a nasty bully

Reactions: 11
When she’s not being a raging cu next Tuesday she’s a complete snooze fest. So so boring, like painfullllly boring. Even the sound of her voice is boring. She has zero content worth following for unless you like watching reshared random TikToks

Reactions: 13
I thought it was pretty bad when she shared the pages of people who sent her messages that she didn’t agree with. But you know she an advocate for anti bullying so she can do what she wants

Reactions: 6
I’ve seen this type before, she’s landed back in Ireland after a few years away and assumes the mantle of oracle. I’ve been in NY for years and you see it all the time.
Seriously aggressive in her approach, the Aussie approach won’t go down well with the Irish huns. Assuming the Irish following is what she’s after as she’s made the most predictable move and mentioned .... starting a podcast. Seriously? Her stories alone make me wanna stick a fork in my eyes, why would anyone want to listen to her monologues on a podcast?

Nasty piece of work..how dare she talk to a grieving mother or anyone like that...claims to be anti bully guru yet shes the very definition of one herself🙄Doesnt half ramble on & on & on & on either🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She is of her head girls, she talk that much shite about bullying maybe she should look in the mirror, she is someone I wouldn't like my daughter to be friends with or even myself, she calling on the girls out on Instagram of being a bullying but shes the biggest one..if she hates Ireland that much let her duck right back to where she came from that the girls was so nice 🙄😏

Reactions: 8
Absolute melt. Rants on and on about how Irish woman tear each other down and how we all need to do and be better, and then proceeds to call multiple women witches, snobs etc. Eh, pot, kettle, Michelle? Maybe stop being a hypocrite and practice what you preach. And take that jaysis hat off, its not sunny in your living room 😒

Reactions: 10
I'm all for fighting for causes you believe in but you have to do it in a way that brings people along with you. Calling people out for online bullying by bullying people online is counterproductive.

Michelle was very wrong to expose those women who shared their opinions with her. If you are going to call yourself a blogger or digital creator, you have a public profile and you elect yourself as some kind of advocate for Irish women, you should at least have the capability to recognise and accept criticism and opinion.

How Michelle reacts and responds to things speaks volumes about the type of person she is. Not only is she trying to be relevant in Ireland by aligning herself with certain influencers and causes, she has also exposed herself as the type of woman she is spending her time giving out about.

I hope more people report her. I find her attitude and use of language very threatening.

And now she’s latching onto bressie. Like only for
Grace tagged her no one would know about her.

Reactions: 4
Guys she has her messages turned off now as we aren’t allowed access to her 😂😂🙄🙄 eh who even are ya you bleedin dope.
On about the influx of hate from Irish girls all of a sudden, eh that would be because you stated a rant targeting Irish women specifically and how we’re all bitchy bullies. Nobody gave two halves of a shite about you before that. Funny how she doesn’t want women to stay silent anymore but yet wants to shut down opinions she doesn’t like and forums like this that allow free speech

Reactions: 14
Absolute melt. Rants on and on about how Irish woman tear each other down and how we all need to do and be better, and then proceeds to call multiple women witches, snobs etc. Eh, pot, kettle, Michelle? Maybe stop being a hypocrite and practice what you preach. And take that jaysis hat off, its not sunny in your living room 😒
Thought the same!!! 🧢🧢🧢

Guys she has her messages turned off now as we aren’t allowed access to her 😂😂🙄🙄 eh who even are ya you bleedin dope.
On about the influx of hate from Irish girls all of a sudden, eh that would be because you stated a rant targeting Irish women specifically and how we’re all bitchy bullies. Nobody gave two halves of a shite about you before that. Funny how she doesn’t want women to stay silent anymore but yet wants to shut down opinions she doesn’t like and forums like this that allow free speech
Has her followers grown since Grace’s tag??

Her name’s quite apt - she’s a cross-an

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Thought the same!!! 🧢🧢🧢

😅😅😅😅 who is she, never heard if her till this thread. She's painful and looks plastic?

Reactions: 4
Thought the same!!! 🧢🧢🧢

Since I first heard about her she hasn’t gone up, and I think that’s what’s annoying her

Reactions: 1