Michelle Choi

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I stopped watching her few months ago because I got border but just watching her newest video and her face seems different. It looks longer. Like she got jawline, chin filler ? Weird cause Koreans are all about short small faces
Koreans actually like the 'vline' face and they get chin filler to make their chin look more sharp and 'vline' (you can get it surgically done aka 'vline surgery'. The 'slim' look is quite in atm!

Her face looks thinner, maybe that makes it longer? Bc why would she want a longer pointy chin if she changed her original long pointy chin? It could be aging. Her diet can seem a bit unhealthy. Seems she reads her dirt online and is trying to appear better to family friends and viewers and be more open less p strangely she comes off stiff and wooden that’s how she is mannequin like Well if criticism genuinely makes her better whatever though a lot seems motivated by desire to succeed vs fail and keep her lil puffy going. Her eyes look a bit weird they Take over her face heeand look like they might fall off its borders. Too much ps.
---
sorry for the typo couldn’t edit.

Seems she reads her dirt online and is trying to appear better to family friends and viewers, and be more open, less perfect. But strangely she comes off stiff and wooden or that’s how she is -mannequin like. Well if criticism genuinely makes her better, whatever, though a lot seems motivated by desire to succeed vs fail and keep her lil puffy going. Her eyes look a bit weird they take over her face and look like they might fall off its borders. Too much ps there?Her lil puffy gets a lot of criticism online for ripping off other designers and being overpriced. I’m amazed at the interest in it.

Last edited:
Her face looks thinner, maybe that makes it longer? Bc why would she want a longer pointy chin if she changed her original long pointy chin? It could be aging. Her diet can seem a bit unhealthy. Seems she reads her dirt online and is trying to appear better to family friends and viewers and be more open less p strangely she comes off stiff and wooden that’s how she is mannequin like Well if criticism genuinely makes her better whatever though a lot seems motivated by desire to succeed vs fail and keep her lil puffy going. Her eyes look a bit weird they Take over her face heeand look like they might fall off its borders. Too much ps.
---
sorry for the typo couldn’t edit.

Seems she reads her dirt online and is trying to appear better to family friends and viewers, and be more open, less perfect. But strangely she comes off stiff and wooden or that’s how she is -mannequin like. Well if criticism genuinely makes her better, whatever, though a lot seems motivated by desire to succeed vs fail and keep her lil puffy going. Her eyes look a bit weird they take over her face and look like they might fall off its borders. Too much ps there?Her lil puffy gets a lot of criticism online for ripping off other designers and being overpriced. I’m amazed at the interest in it.
buccal fat removal and chin implants/fillers for a pointier/sharper chin are very popular procedures in Korea now, lol.

Reactions: 1
Is the new car a Porsche? I’m not even going to give her the hate views anymore, she’s so bloody boring

Reactions: 5
Her Dad's first vacation in 30 years!.Her parents are so hard working.I wonder if she really will be able to retire them soon?.If she actually earns enough to do that?.
She is also moving in with Blurry Salsa man in the new year,so she can't call her vlog living alone diaries anymore.

Reactions: 4
Her Dad's first vacation in 30 years!.Her parents are so hard working.I wonder if she really will be able to retire them soon?.If she actually earns enough to do that?.
She is also moving in with Blurry Salsa man in the new year,so she can't call her vlog living alone diaries anymore.
She’s renting a giant apartment in NYC, buying a porshe, constantly buying designer tit - she has more than enough money to retire them. She’s just full of tit.

Reactions: 6
She’s renting a giant apartment in NYC, buying a porshe, constantly buying designer tit - she has more than enough money to retire them. She’s just full of tit.
100% agree. She’s just selfish, she could’ve retired them long ago. They'll be ready to retire their own selves before she gets to it.

Does she have any siblings? Very lovely video, but I did catch myself wondering why I was watching a video about a random older couple. Not that they aren't sweet or that it wasn't a sweet trip! Just the places YT leads you too. I can't belive she's moving again so soon, but I think she loves moving, gives her "content"

Reactions: 3
Does she have any siblings? Very lovely video, but I did catch myself wondering why I was watching a video about a random older couple. Not that they aren't sweet or that it wasn't a sweet trip! Just the places YT leads you too. I can't belive she's moving again so soon, but I think she loves moving, gives her "content"
I think she has a brother, but you'd never know judging by her content.

Reactions: 2
Yeah she says she’s the oldest, never mentions bro. What does she mean retire parents? She’s really giving them enough to live on? Or their business is failing and she’s helping them sell it. They probably have their own money saved since they worked 30 years, but she’s going to take credit?

Weird that comment “ I’m finally going to do something for myself this year”? She’s taken so many trips to Korea for plastic surgery and that video where her mom went back after 30 years of nothing but working and couldn't see her own mom? That was shocking. Pretty sure she could have sent her a ticket before then. I think she’s possibly living with blurry guy since she got such an overpriced apt. I’d think she knew better than waste money like that just for herself .

Yeah she says she’s the oldest, never mentions bro. What does she mean retire parents? She’s really giving them enough to live on? Or their business is failing and she’s helping them sell it. They probably have their own money saved since they worked 30 years, but she’s going to take credit?

Weird that comment “ I’m finally going to do something for myself this year”? She’s taken so many trips to Korea for plastic surgery and that video where her mom went back after 30 years of nothing but working and couldn't see her own mom? That was shocking. Pretty sure she could have sent her a ticket before then. I think she’s possibly living with blurry guy since she got such an overpriced apt. I’d think she knew better than waste money like that just for herself .
Yeah,she said recently that they're living together.I mean,everyone knows who the guy is at this point,just un blur him.

She is in Korea with her mum. She had a new haircut which I really don't like (I'm sure she will be devastated 😂). It just looks so frumpy and her long hair was lovely.
She's had one of those long fringes cut in that people then spend the entire time growing out as its so annoying.
Sorry it's blurry (salsa man 🤭)

Screenshot_20240206_155525.jpg

Screenshot_20240206_160117.jpg

Yeah,I dislike her new cut.I think she does too lol.She went way too short and the colour is so meh.

Yeah,I dislike her new cut.I think she does too lol.She went way too short and the colour is so meh.
I think she hates it too. Her mum kept fiddling with it trying to get it nice 😬
It's so mumsy. And yes that colour does not suit her.
She did say 'I didn't mean to go so short' so I think the hairdresser talked her into it, or just cut it that short.

I have no idea why I still watch her videossss. I find her videos so boring, but still watch hoping they'll be something. I love her food ones though. Although trust her to pick the blandest contact lenses for the advert, the difference was so subtle that I don't know why anyone would bother.

Moving to a new place.I don't know if it's a house or an apartment.In the city or the suburbs.It sounds like a permanant move though,so I'm guessing her and Blurry Salsa man bought somewhere together.

Reactions: 2
She looks really depressed and unkempt in her new video. Wonder why that is..probably their relationship is not the best. It would have been better if she would buy the house alone, she has the money, and less risk.
Beautiful house though!

• Wow
She looks really depressed and unkempt in her new video. Wonder why that is..probably their relationship is not the best. It would have been better if she would buy the house alone, she has the money, and less risk.
Beautiful house though!
House is lovely.I agree,she seemed weirdly down in that video.She always seemed so much happier when she was with Ivan.

What a way to kill her channel.
The new house is giving ‘mommy blogger’ vibes. I’m sure she will still have an audience but it isn’t my vibe so that was the last vid I’m going to watch.