Michelle Choi

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Dior bag thing was SO WEIRD.

I watched the first video, then saw she re uploaded it but I didn’t watch the second one.

She absolutely did say she was going to invest the money back into her own account lol. That’s so scummy to do. If they think they’re going to be together forever, then the bag is actually a sentimental (albeit expensive) gift to keep for a lifetime.

I’m sure she’s gifted friends a Chanel bag or something for their bday lol?

Yes the Dior bag would’ve been expensive, but he chose to buy it and knew he could afford to, and wanted to spoil her. Her reaction was cringe.
---

Oh the comments on the first video were 90 percent negative about the bag situation hahaha

I mean,he's a fuckin Oncologist.He can afford a Dior bag.I still can't believe she returned it.

Reactions: 6
I watched the first video, then saw she re uploaded it but I didn’t watch the second one.

She absolutely did say she was going to invest the money back into her own account lol. That’s so scummy to do. If they think they’re going to be together forever, then the bag is actually a sentimental (albeit expensive) gift to keep for a lifetime.
Thank you! I was sure I saw her say that but then doubted myself. I bet she just didn't like it but thought exchanging it was worse than keeping the money 😬
Neither of them need the bag money as they are both wealthy in their own rights - it makes no sense that this money was absolutely vital for their future together.
Wonder if she'll mention it in her next vlog. Probably something vague about haters making her depressed.

Reactions: 5
I only saw the edited version where she doesn’t mention who got the money. If she really pocketed the money, that’s really tacky, and covering it up it, shady. Also, it’s clueless to brag about it and not realize ahead of upload it looks heartless and money focused. Then, after getting comments to “change her story”, play it off like people didn’t see what they saw. Easy liar? Will say anything? Now she keeps saying she’s infj. Pretty common people claim to be a unicorn rare type. Is this her not like other girls boast. What is her point titling herself that? She comes off simpleton like but I used to give her more credit. Acts innocent. It’s whatever, her content is simple and non believable, dull. Her whole channel Is like she’s a price is right model- product placement, jewelry , outfits, funneling to her little puffy stuff, very mannequin like or crafted. I‘m not sure who wants to see the repetitive blogs of day in life that she and others do, a time waster.

Reactions: 4
Ahahah wow thanks! And I thought that she was this natural cute baby face beauty 🙈

her new apartment is gorgeous!
Anyone of u watching Mai Pham?
she moved to a 10k monthly rent apartment and she is 21 years old I think. Can anyone make a thread about her?
Yes, please! Can't believe Mai Pham doesn't have a thread with this many followers... I have a love/hate relationship with her and I've been searching for forums to talk about her but I don't know how to open a thread here! :(

Reactions: 2
Mai is nuts isn’t she… I like watching her BUT when she’s on a manic phase I have to turn off

Reactions: 3
Mai is nuts isn’t she… I like watching her BUT when she’s on a manic phase I have to turn off
Agreed... I can't decide if I like her or not, it's like watching an accident folding in front of you, but so entertaining!

Reactions: 1
Attempted to watch her latest vlog. Couldn't even finish it. She's just not appealing to me anymore; and for some reason just comes off as braggy and out of touch with reality nowadays.

Reactions: 7
Is she for real? She cried at night cause she got anxious about future?? witch spends thousands on a whim, rents a giant apartment in nyc which she doesn’t even use fully, buys designer tit constantly and she is stressed out about future?! She’s trying so hard to seem relatable but she’s so not it. I‘ve had my share of crying at night about future cause I was scared about being layed off, having no savings etc. and I feel legit offended. Not to mention every day of the week is like a weekend for her.

Reactions: 8
Is she for real? She cried at night cause she got anxious about future?? witch spends thousands on a whim, rents a giant apartment in nyc which she doesn’t even use fully, buys designer tit constantly and she is stressed out about future?! She’s trying so hard to seem relatable but she’s so not it. I‘ve had my share of crying at night about future cause I was scared about being layed off, having no savings etc. and I feel legit offended. Not to mention every day of the week is like a weekend for her.
She just got back from Paris and Korea… yeah, so much to stress and cry about. She has too much time on her hands I think.

Reactions: 4
I simply can't bear to watch her now tbh.
She was so much nicer when she was a student in Korea with her cat. Relatable and interesting. Now she just wafts around her massive apartment wearing white and goes out to the gym, for beauty appointments and for meals :sleep:

Reactions: 6
Whilst I never particularly warmed to Ivan,he never indulged her worst instincts the way Blurry Salsa Man does.He seems to encourage her increasingly vapid behaviour.

Is she still dating him? Haven’t seen him mentioned in a while
They both went to California to see her parents, and in the last one he had bought her a sort of cooker thing to use on her kitchen counter top.

Tbf to her in the last one I was quite impressed she still does 'meet and greets' with her followers - so many YTers just stop when they get 'big'.

Ohhh he bought her the counter top thing, I thought she said her mum did.
I feel sometimes she puts on this forced voice/accent when she speaks so I misheard.

He seems very besotted with her.I forget how long they've been dating, but I wouldn't be surprised if he asks her to marry him soon.I still thinks he's more into her than she is into him though.

Her latest what she eats in a day video.
I'm torn as in many ways it is good to see someone eating with so much enjoyment. But honestly does she really eat that much every day? Her 'snack', between a large lunch and large dinner, consisted of five sausages and sides.

Her latest what she eats in a day video.
I'm torn as in many ways it is good to see someone eating with so much enjoyment. But honestly does she really eat that much every day? Her 'snack', between a large lunch and large dinner, consisted of five sausages and sides.
I always had doubts she actually eats that much. It’s probably a content from various days.

I always had doubts she actually eats that much. It’s probably a content from various days.
I'm the same but the commitment then she's wearing the same clothes and I really like to give influencers the benefit of the doubt that they don't lie this much. Would totally make more sense to do a what I eat in a week. I don't believe for a second she eats all of that in a day AND cooks it all. She must not have much else to do!

I stopped watching her few months ago because I got border but just watching her newest video and her face seems different. It looks longer. Like she got jawline, chin filler ? Weird cause Koreans are all about short small faces