Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Princess_pie139

VIP Member
I like her. People forget she’s only 17. She may have been trying to lose weight for a long time but she’s said she has pcos and her home life doesn’t sound the easiest. I don’t think it’s right to be shaming a young girl for trying. You can see how much she wants to lose weight.
I don’t think eating as many takeouts as her is trying IMO 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 1

lozza96

VIP Member
I like how real she is and shows of her body and how confident she is .I'm quite a big girl myself but she gives me the confidence to btry and be happy with it

Trapped_soul

VIP Member
Shes just done a big photoshoot with maybelline thats a big brand to get behind you its nice now how big companies are embracing diversity and change and not just working with stick thin models i think its fantastic

lozza96

VIP Member
Another one I’ve only just come across so not up to date with her story
She certainly embraces herself
That’s a good thing until she tries to make it about weight loss
Which clearly isn’t happening
Yeah ive watched her for a couple of years now shes lovely but she does seem to struggle with the weightloss every so often she will go to the gym and stuff and try and then restarts it occasionaly but i also like the fact that she embraces it as well .as im big myself and encourages me to be happy with it.however her makeup skills are amazing

Only bad thing is shes friends with eden :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Heart

lozza96

VIP Member
Only briefly. The only reason I have avoided is theres so many threads about her and I feel if I get involved I might have to read them all lol
Yeah i know what you mean .i had similar with snapshoteye .i read his thread when he had about 6 threads. not read it for a while and just seen hes got 26 threads now :ROFLMAO:

• Wow

Trapped_soul

VIP Member
She does look nice when made up and dressed up shes kind of gtown on me and i really like watching her

Trapped_soul

VIP Member
I cant get on with watching eden and i know they are friends. This is the only one of her friends i can seem to like to watch

Trapped_soul

VIP Member
Appears on my fyp every so often and I'm not a fan and I'm sure she's friends with that awful attention seeker Amber Palmer
Appears on mine too. Not a fan either she just attention seeking for all her followers to say how great she is

mumz

VIP Member
Yeah ive watched her for a couple of years now shes lovely but she does seem to struggle with the weightloss every so often she will go to the gym and stuff and try and then restarts it occasionaly but i also like the fact that she embraces it as well .as im big myself and encourages me to be happy with it.however her makeup skills are amazing

Only bad thing is shes friends with eden :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Definitely. She seems nice enough and her make up is amazing
I’m enjoying looking at threads a few weeks old and checking then people out. Otherwise I’m stuck in the same old beg posts and they are getting boring x

Last edited:

NParker

Chatty Member
I remember her saying the wait list was very long a couple of years I think as it would be nhs. She wanted to go private but I’m not sure if she’s not doing it anymore and maybe trying to lose weight by herself
Nah it's because everytime she starts up the "I can't lose weight GoFund me in my bio" story she gets backlash...

She now has Covid. Does she not have parents? I was alarmed that she was asking viewers if her test was positive, and even more alarmed by the number of people who stated that 2 lines were negative!

lozza96

VIP Member
Definitely. She seems nice enough and her make up is amazing
I’m enjoying looking at threads a few weeks ild and checking then people out. Otherwise I’m stuck in the same old beg posts and they are getting boring x
Yeah i know what you mean . Nice to have a change up .have you checked out eden yet ? Im blocked by her :ROFLMAO: