Miah Carter

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Opinions?

Irritates me, always making excuses and doesn’t like when she gets hate!

she’s been on her weight loss journey for so long and literally hasn’t lost any weight

Reactions: 3
I like her. People forget she’s only 17. She may have been trying to lose weight for a long time but she’s said she has pcos and her home life doesn’t sound the easiest. I don’t think it’s right to be shaming a young girl for trying. You can see how much she wants to lose weight.

Reactions: 5
I like her. People forget she’s only 17. She may have been trying to lose weight for a long time but she’s said she has pcos and her home life doesn’t sound the easiest. I don’t think it’s right to be shaming a young girl for trying. You can see how much she wants to lose weight.
I don’t think eating as many takeouts as her is trying IMO 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 1
She’s okay. I know she’s only 17 but in my opinion she’s making no proper effort with her weight loss and then crying on videos for sympathy, I just don’t think she’s in the right mindset tbh and that’s the major starting point when it comes to weight loss. She is amazing at doing makeup though and is a really pretty girl

Reactions: 2
She’s a child, clearly struggles with emotional eating and mental health issues. Losing weight isn’t easy. She may try and fail many times it doesn’t matter how long it takes at least she has acknowledged she needs to change. You have full grown adults who only in their 30/40s have lost all the weight. She’s a kid give her a chance

Reactions: 4
She might be young but she acts grown. I don't like her. She's a witch to her boyfriend

Reactions: 3
How does she have such little comments on this thread. She annoys me!! Every week she’s on a new diet

Appears on my fyp every so often and I'm not a fan and I'm sure she's friends with that awful attention seeker Amber Palmer

She's young, but unfortunately already on a troubling path.

Does anyone remember when she said she was launching a clothing brand? I think she wanted it to be called 'your body' or something of that nature. Anyway, she (or her mum) set up a GoFundMe and she collected a small amount, but then shut the whole thing down and it hasn't been mentioned since.

Likewise with the GoFundMes for weight loss surgery, which is always preceeded by a video of her in hospital with a cryptic message, playing on her health to get sympathy. She removes the link to it when people criticise her for dry begging.

She reminds me very much of an older narcissistic influencer who could be her doppelganger in looks and behaviour.

She's young, but unfortunately already on a troubling path.

Does anyone remember when she said she was launching a clothing brand? I think she wanted it to be called 'your body' or something of that nature. Anyway, she (or her mum) set up a GoFundMe and she collected a small amount, but then shut the whole thing down and it hasn't been mentioned since.

Likewise with the GoFundMes for weight loss surgery, which is always preceeded by a video of her in hospital with a cryptic message, playing on her health to get sympathy. She removes the link to it when people criticise her for dry begging.

She reminds me very much of an older narcissistic influencer who could be her doppelganger in looks and behaviour.
I remember both times! I see she’s back with the weightloss videos again 🙄🙄

also annoys me when she says having really don’t much today as not felt well - she literally never feels ok! She’s irritating

• Haha
What happened to the weightloss surgery she was gonna have.
I remember her saying the wait list was very long a couple of years I think as it would be nhs. She wanted to go private but I’m not sure if she’s not doing it anymore and maybe trying to lose weight by herself

I remember her saying the wait list was very long a couple of years I think as it would be nhs. She wanted to go private but I’m not sure if she’s not doing it anymore and maybe trying to lose weight by herself
Nah it's because everytime she starts up the "I can't lose weight GoFund me in my bio" story she gets backlash...

She now has Covid. Does she not have parents? I was alarmed that she was asking viewers if her test was positive, and even more alarmed by the number of people who stated that 2 lines were negative!

I like how real she is and shows of her body and how confident she is .I'm quite a big girl myself but she gives me the confidence to btry and be happy with it

I like how real she is and shows of her body and how confident she is .I'm quite a big girl myself but she gives me the confidence to btry and be happy with it
she isn’t happy with it though, she’s constantly trying to loose weight and stops and starts diets every single eeek!

I can't believe she's still trying to lose weight and hasn't lost any! I remember seeing one of her videos around the time of Flo's jean videos and that was a year ago probably!