Miah Carter

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Appears on my fyp every so often and I'm not a fan and I'm sure she's friends with that awful attention seeker Amber Palmer
Appears on mine too. Not a fan either she just attention seeking for all her followers to say how great she is

Reactions: 1
Another one I’ve only just come across so not up to date with her story
She certainly embraces herself
That’s a good thing until she tries to make it about weight loss
Which clearly isn’t happening

Another one I’ve only just come across so not up to date with her story
She certainly embraces herself
That’s a good thing until she tries to make it about weight loss
Which clearly isn’t happening
Yeah ive watched her for a couple of years now shes lovely but she does seem to struggle with the weightloss every so often she will go to the gym and stuff and try and then restarts it occasionaly but i also like the fact that she embraces it as well .as im big myself and encourages me to be happy with it.however her makeup skills are amazing

Only bad thing is shes friends with eden :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Heart
Yeah ive watched her for a couple of years now shes lovely but she does seem to struggle with the weightloss every so often she will go to the gym and stuff and try and then restarts it occasionaly but i also like the fact that she embraces it as well .as im big myself and encourages me to be happy with it.however her makeup skills are amazing

Only bad thing is shes friends with eden :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Definitely. She seems nice enough and her make up is amazing
I’m enjoying looking at threads a few weeks old and checking then people out. Otherwise I’m stuck in the same old beg posts and they are getting boring x

Last edited:
Definitely. She seems nice enough and her make up is amazing
I’m enjoying looking at threads a few weeks ild and checking then people out. Otherwise I’m stuck in the same old beg posts and they are getting boring x
Yeah i know what you mean . Nice to have a change up .have you checked out eden yet ? Im blocked by her :ROFLMAO:

Yeah i know what you mean . Nice to have a change up .have you checked out eden yet ? Im blocked by her :ROFLMAO:
Only briefly. The only reason I have avoided is theres so many threads about her and I feel if I get involved I might have to read them all lol

Only briefly. The only reason I have avoided is theres so many threads about her and I feel if I get involved I might have to read them all lol
Yeah i know what you mean .i had similar with snapshoteye .i read his thread when he had about 6 threads. not read it for a while and just seen hes got 26 threads now :ROFLMAO:

• Wow
I cant get on with watching eden and i know they are friends. This is the only one of her friends i can seem to like to watch

She does look nice when made up and dressed up shes kind of gtown on me and i really like watching her

What is she having surgery for?
Im not sure if she still is as it looks like shes deleted the video but weight loss surgury i think shes been trying to lose weight for it for ages and shes saved the money but she was struggleing to lose the weight but i thimk she managed to get down to the weight she needed

A
Im not sure if she still is as it looks like shes deleted the video but weight loss surgury i think shes been trying to lose weight for it for ages and shes saved the money but she was struggleing to lose the weight but i thimk she managed to get down to the weight she needed
Ohhh hope it works out then

Shes just done a big photoshoot with maybelline thats a big brand to get behind you its nice now how big companies are embracing diversity and change and not just working with stick thin models i think its fantastic

I don’t mind her but she seems likes she has to go to A&E at least once a month. She seems quite unwell a lot of the time.

Reactions: 3