Mia Maples

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Absolutely adore this girl. She’s sweet, she’s funny, she’s relatable. Her mum absolutely cracks me up and her whole family just seem so wholesome and sweet. One of my favourite YouTubers by far. She has just shy of 3 millions subs so she’s not a tiny channel but she’s not as big as she should be. She’s great all round.

Reactions: 5
i agree. her content is pretty decent and i think her and her mum are really sweet and funny.

Reactions: 3
Totally underrated! No drama either, and she’s so humble, she does a lot of room makeovers for other people, totally adore her

Reactions: 1
Agree. She’s one of the big youtubers that still manages to get it right.

There’s obviously a lot of work that goes in to her videos, and the delivery then pays off.

A lot of the content isn’t my ‘thing’ but there’s clearly a market and she hits and executes it very well.

So glad I found this! Ironically I started watching her through Tati, but idk I feel like Mia is just humble, happy and anti-drama. I feel like she takes joy in doing what she does, rather than recycling the typical this is what I bought from Louis Vuitton this week influencer drivel. Also her family is adorable, and her dad especially, you love to see it🥺

Reactions: 2
Yes! I love Mia, especially her DIY videos and her Lirika Matoshi and Teuta Matoshi hauls. I’m just so mad I haven’t won a giveaway yet. Her mum and dad melt my heart 🥺

• Heart
There are two things I can't figure about about Mia Maples: 1. how the hell is her mom so freaking happy like ALL the time? man I wish I had one tenth of her unwavering bubbliness, I would be a completely different person. And 2. how many freaking houses do they have? I mean she must be doing well with 3 million followers but dang they have like 5 houses and studios and apparently storage units. Totally not hating on her - she is one of my favs on youtube because it's just uncomplicated fun, but just confounded by these two things lol

I can't keep up with how many properties they own! It doesn't help she calls a legit HOUSE a studio.

I couldn't understand why in her most recent video she was getting rid of so much stuff. She said so many times she dreams of having a staging company, surely it makes sense to store and keep what you already own??

I do love Mia but I couldn't understand it!

I used to love Mia and watched her sooo much, I'm so sure she went through a bit of a creative stump and her views massively dipped to less than 100k per video for a while a few years back. I've just found her again tonight and watched a few videos, her donating all of those beautiful dresses to relevant charities actually made me bawl my eyes out. What a kind hearted soul.

She got engaged and I'm really happy for her. I feel like she could be the most wholesome and good-hearted influencer on the internet right now. She's 22 and I'm 30 but I aspire to be more like her, corny as it sounds haha. Yeah the girl really can do no wrong in my opinion.

Reactions: 5
I haven’t watched the video yet but I saw she got engaged and I’m so happy for her!! She’s so lovely and I’m so excited for all the wedding content 😭

Her engagement video was lovely. The only issue I have with MIA is her sheer consumption of fast fashion. I really like her as a person and although 22 seems far more down to earth and sensible than I was at that age!

Her engagement story was adorable and I admire her keeping her channel professional and private but I look forward to the wedding planning where she feels comfortable sharing!

Love mia
With the fast fashion comments she donates everything. So for me it's not the biggest deal. She did more wish videos before fast fashion being bad was mainstreamly known

So happy for her she is the sweetest soul

So happy for her! I also love that we know almost next to nothing about her fiancé. I hope keeping her relationship private will keep it strong and stable… it’s something a lot of youtubers/influencers ought to do.

I like Mia. I'm new to her channel. Nothing bad to say she seems warm and down to earth. I subscribed :)

I love how she's decorated the living room though I can't help but think it's strange she made the main house the 'studo' and the basement flat her living space?

I wonder if her partner will move in with her after the wedding and then they'll swap the living and filming spaces around.

I love how she's decorated the living room though I can't help but think it's strange she made the main house the 'studo' and the basement flat her living space?

I wonder if her partner will move in with her after the wedding and then they'll swap the living and filming spaces around.
I thought that whole place was her studio and they have a house together somewhere else. I take it they don't like with each other yet? Very Christian of her

i feel like at this point she's shown sooo much of her wedding / details etc that she has to be already married? all the spring decor would only make sense up until around mid september, assuming canada's climate is kinda similar to the uk.

I agree, her video today basically showed all the decor, her hair and makeup, the first dance and I haven't even finished it yet!

I know she's struggling with a lot of dietary issues but she looked really thin in the intro as well. I hope she's okay, she seems to have planned this wedding very seriously so I hope she hasn't took too much on.

Attachments