Mia Linda Sully & Henry Simmons

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In her most recent TikTok video she looks so old I can’t believe that she’s only in her early 20s she looks at least 40
Omg doesn’t she though, I think it’s the fact that she got suchhh a thick amount of make up on, she’s caked it on so much that is just looking so heavy on her skin. Secondly I think she’s messed about with her face too much because it looks so angular, but not in a young supermodel type way. She’s gone too extreme, so her face is no longer looking naturally young and thin, but instead is not looking really boney like an older woman.😂

Reactions: 7
Omg doesn’t she though, I think it’s the fact that she got suchhh a thick amount of make up on, she’s caked it on so much that is just looking so heavy on her skin. Secondly I think she’s messed about with her face too much because it looks so angular, but not in a young supermodel type way. She’s gone too extreme, so her face is no longer looking naturally young and thin, but instead is not looking really boney like an older woman.😂
Agreed, she has over done it . I think she’s a pretty girl but the ott fillers etc have ruined her . She’s very skinny and the implants look too bolt on . She needs to put some weight on or have them taken out . No hate on skinny girls , but the bolt on boobs looks stupid and it’s dated . Loads of girls who are naturally skinny are having their implants out and they look so much better !

Reactions: 2
Did anyone see pia instagram story last night and where Mia was dancing and take pics with the man in the white T-shirt looked very close his hands where round her waist - he looked like a mixture of Henry and Dudi 🤣

Reactions: 2
Did anyone see pia instagram story last night and where Mia was dancing and take pics with the man in the white T-shirt looked very close his hands where round her waist - he looked like a mixture of Henry and Dudi 🤣
It’s clear she’s single again so she’s obv hoping dudi saw that too. Did anyone notice barely anyone wished her happy birthday this year. And her ‘bestie’ Hannah didn’t follow her on her new account and doesn’t go out with them anymore but is still besties with Pia. Wonder what happened there

Reactions: 4
FaceApp Hollywood filter used on just about every one of her photos. Her face is nothing like those pics.

Reactions: 5
she looks like a man !

Reactions: 3
Is she still
Shagging that married man ?! She loves the Hollywood filter 🤦‍♀️

I’ve tried the Hollywood filter on myself and wouldn’t dare post it because it just doesn’t look like me. Look so doll like.

From his wife’s insta they look like they’re together but who knows if mias still on the scene
What he did to her was unforgivable but the fact she's taken him back shows what women will do to keep themselves in Hermes, kid or not he had a full blown relationship with someone else whilst she was pregnant 🤯

Reactions: 9
I think he was with Mia aswell after the baby was born in the UK too and didn’t see him for a while after birth.

Reactions: 5
Exactly, and what she allows will unfortunately continue so if she thinks that Mia and Dudi are over with sadly she can think again

does anyone know how to make a new thread? I have tried and can’t figure it out 😂

also does anyone know anything about Mia mum and dad? I think they have spilt Mia never mentions her dad anymore it’s always her mum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.