Mia Linda Sully & Henry Simmons

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is there a thread on glowaestheticsbyholly? Has anyone seen her valentines posts

Reactions: 3
Is there a thread on glowaestheticsbyholly? Has anyone seen her valentines posts
Not sure but there should be. Don’t know how she was broken hearted and claiming to be THE girlfriend of Jake McLean 6 months ago yet is fully loved up again. Find all these girls so disingenuous.

Reactions: 13
Not sure but there should be. Don’t know how she was broken hearted and claiming to be THE girlfriend of Jake McLean 6 months ago yet is fully loved up again. Find all these girls so disingenuous.
Me too also she has one of the worst bbls I’ve ever seen

Reactions: 8
She probably does but what has she got to with Mia or am I missing something?
I don’t know, I don’t even know who Mia is lol. But I was searching for tea on Holly and she pops up in this thread. I don’t follow Mia so I’m not sure if they’re friends or what

• Haha
I don’t know, I don’t even know who Mia is lol. But I was searching for tea on Holly and she pops up in this thread. I don’t follow Mia so I’m not sure if they’re friends or what
Ah I thought they must have been friends

Reactions: 1
I think Holly was in Dubai with Henry for a bit wasn't she? I’m sure I read that here. I’m sure it’s these threads where I first heard of Holly.
Yeah she was with Henry in Dubai. She also was friends with Mia at one point too.. can someone make a thread for her ?

Reactions: 1
😂😂 look how wrinkly her skin is between her boobs it’s so grim. She’s aging so quickly being in the sun all the time
2D92B387-DA69-48CF-AA79-E3D6FB4F9C30.png

• Wow
In her most recent TikTok video she looks so old I can’t believe that she’s only in her early 20s she looks at least 40

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.