Mia Linda Sully #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think there’s something going back on with Mia and Henry. They’re both in Dubai together, she’s been a bit quiet on her stories and I think he’s no longer following his girlfriend.

Reactions: 1
I think there’s something going back on with Mia and Henry. They’re both in Dubai together, she’s been a bit quiet on her stories and I think he’s no longer following his girlfriend.
I also noticed that, if you check the stories Mia and Henry they were at the same place today and their tables were literally next to each others

Reactions: 4
I always thought Mia and Henry would eventually see each other again or get back together someday

is Henry still out in Dubai?
Also Henry is following issy again maybe they are still together

So it looks like Henry and Izzy aren’t together as they’ve removed all joint photos although t they’re still following each other. Seems Henry was posting he was out and about last night, so was the filter queen - being ‘chauffeured’ to some secret destination. 🤣

Could do with getting an actual job.
The bloody cheek! I’m guess companies don’t want to collaborate because all she does is pose. Her followers haven’t increased beyond 211 for months now. She just isn’t that likeable

Reactions: 2
The bloody cheek! I’m guess companies don’t want to collaborate because all she does is pose. Her followers haven’t increased beyond 211 for months now. She just isn’t that likeable
Have you seen her stories today? She’s obviously bought followers and acting like they’re bots😂

I feel like she’s not really as close with Pia anymore they never seem to me together anymore? Tbh Pia seems to have loads of other mates and she’s in another group that Mia tags along on sometimes but she doesn’t seem to have her own girl group

I feel like she’s not really as close with Pia anymore they never seem to me together anymore? Tbh Pia seems to have loads of other mates and she’s in another group that Mia tags along on sometimes but she doesn’t seem to have her own girl group
Pias in a relationship now so that could be why

Mia was out last night in London in bardo if you look on her story you can see where she sitting and on someone else’s story this is the other side of the table who she was with?

does anyone recognise him?

Attachments

Last edited: