Mia Linda Sully #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mia was out last night in London in bardo if you look on her story you can see where she sitting and on someone else’s story this is the other side of the table who she was with?

does anyone recognise him?
Looks like someone’s dad🤣 probably another SD

Reactions: 1
Does anyone follow henry? Is he single or back with the issy girl?

does anyone else agree that they don’t look very well suited. I always thought henry would be with a brunette 😂

Last edited:
Does anyone follow henry? Is he single or back with the issy girl?

does anyone else agree that they don’t look very well suited. I always thought henry would be with a brunette 😂
I think he’s single, He went with another blonde girl after Izzy (bit of a look alike) took her skiing but that didn’t seem to last long. To be fair he was with Izzy quite a while wasn’t he

Reactions: 3
Her Instagram stories of her and yaz in Dubai make me cringe so much. They are both so superficial and fake

Her Instagram stories of her and yaz in Dubai make me cringe so much. They are both so superficial and fake

And they hate each other out of the time! Yaz falls out with all of her friends very frequently it seems

Reactions: 2
And they hate each other out of the time! Yaz falls out with all of her friends very frequently it seems
Hs tikkytokky in the background.. Yaz is back and forth with him every second day.. it’s definitely for money.. I don’t know how he’s not arrested in Dubai for the filth that he puts on Instagram

Reactions: 4
Hs tikkytokky in the background.. Yaz is back and forth with him every second day.. it’s definitely for money.. I don’t know how he’s not arrested in Dubai for the filth that he puts on Instagram
He literally posted a video on his telegram of him kissing a girl and he was with Yaz and Mia 🤣🤣 don’t get me wrong it a peck but he’s chatting her up

Attachments

• Haha