Mia Jeal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't personally understand how she's making soo much money on You tube
Her content is getting very lazy and it's the same video each time

Reactions: 12
I don't personally understand how she's making soo much money on You tube
Her content is getting very lazy and it's the same video each time
Her weekly vlogs:

“Hi it’s Monday and today I’m going to sit and watch twilight, then I’ll feed Mabel and settle her down for a nap” *forgets to film anything*

“Hi it’s Tuesday now and today I need to water my flowers on animal crossing, reply to some emails and my nails need doing, I put the tips on yesterday but now I need to paint them” *footage of Mabel in her jumperoo*

“Hi it’s Wednesday now and I forgot to film most of yesterday. Today I need to record a main channel video so I will put some makeup on and get ready” *time lapse of makeup* “I’ve just finished filming now and Mabel is hungry so I’ll feed her”

“Hi it’s Thursday and we woke up at 11 today. I need to do some stuff in my bullet journal and then I need to film another video” *forgets to film anything*

“Hi it’s now Friday and I need to fake tan”

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Her weekly vlogs:

“Hi it’s Monday and today I’m going to sit and watch twilight, then I’ll feed Mabel and settle her down for a nap” *forgets to film anything*

“Hi it’s Tuesday now and today I need to water my flowers on animal crossing, reply to some emails and my nails need doing, I put the tips on yesterday but now I need to paint them” *footage of Mabel in her jumperoo*

“Hi it’s Wednesday now and I forgot to film most of yesterday. Today I need to record a main channel video so I will put some makeup on and get ready” *time lapse of makeup* “I’ve just finished filming now and Mabel is hungry so I’ll feed her”

“Hi it’s Thursday and we woke up at 11 today. I need to do some stuff in my bullet journal and then I need to film another video” *forgets to film anything*

Yes!!! It’s not even like she edits them well either, she’s constantly repeating herself and there’s nothing “special” about it either

Her weekly vlogs:

her emails she always says she has must be her writing to companies to ask for her items so she can review them because I can’t think of many other business style emails a 17 year old would get

Reactions: 10
Her weekly vlogs:

This is the most accurate thing on this whole thread 😂😂 made me giggle

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Her weekly vlogs:

Add a little bit of Beth Being a bully to Mabel, and it's the cherry on top😂

• Haha
She’s lazy and it’s really starting to annoy me. She goes on about ‘buying a house’ ‘moving out’ ‘cars’ etc. I’m 19, making £1400 a month from my basic job in Ted Baker as a sales assistant I didn’t get my phone bill approved even though I could afford it because I didn’t have a credit score (the only thing I paid for before this was Spotify, Netflix, Disney+) I had to take it out in my mums name and pay her monthly so I could get a new phone as I wanted one haha. But it’s through her bank so I just pay her the money.
I looked at again get a car on finance with a £600 deposit I still wasn’t allowed with monthly money coming in to my bank and a stable job because I had no credit score. The only thing I could do was get a credit score through Argos (pay monthly for something small like AirPods or something like that) but only if you’re 18 are you allowed. She’s 17 therefore can’t take anything out in her name as legally she is not an adult.
she is so uneducated it hurts me!! Like physically pains me to see her so far up her own arse!!
[/QUOTE]

I had no credit score whatsoever due to only having moved to the UK in 2016. I couldn't get a phone contract, just SIM only etc. It was hard! Anything I wanted, like a new phone, I just had to save up for it and buy it outright.
I got approved for a student credit card (£500) through my bank, and used it to buy my groceries and I would pay it straight back. I did that for a few months and it helped me build my credit score I believe! I bought my car on finance last July without too much trouble. Having your name on council tax statements, paying little things off with Argos or Very, will help you out on the long term as long as you're serious with the payments! Good luck to you!

Reactions: 3
She’s lazy and it’s really starting to annoy me. She goes on about ‘buying a house’ ‘moving out’ ‘cars’ etc. I’m 19, making £1400 a month from my basic job in Ted Baker as a sales assistant I didn’t get my phone bill approved even though I could afford it because I didn’t have a credit score (the only thing I paid for before this was Spotify, Netflix, Disney+) I had to take it out in my mums name and pay her monthly so I could get a new phone as I wanted one haha. But it’s through her bank so I just pay her the money.
I looked at again get a car on finance with a £600 deposit I still wasn’t allowed with monthly money coming in to my bank and a stable job because I had no credit score. The only thing I could do was get a credit score through Argos (pay monthly for something small like AirPods or something like that) but only if you’re 18 are you allowed. She’s 17 therefore can’t take anything out in her name as legally she is not an adult.
she is so uneducated it hurts me!! Like physically pains me to see her so far up her own arse!!
I had no credit score whatsoever due to only having moved to the UK in 2016. I couldn't get a phone contract, just SIM only etc. It was hard! Anything I wanted, like a new phone, I just had to save up for it and buy it outright.
I got approved for a student credit card (£500) through my bank, and used it to buy my groceries and I would pay it straight back. I did that for a few months and it helped me build my credit score I believe! I bought my car on finance last July without too much trouble. Having your name on council tax statements, paying little things off with Argos or Very, will help you out on the long term as long as you're serious with the payments! Good luck to you!
[/QUOTE]

This was my quote, but thank you! It’s just starting off small but my original point was that cos Mia is under 18 she won’t have the ability therefore having no credit score therefore not being able to buy a house x

Reactions: 5
the last part is so true! Nails and twilight will still be there a year down the line but Mabel’s first times can only happen once. The first few years of Mabel’s life are so important!
She seems so desperate to still be young and have the freedom etc. She’s lucky that Mabel allows that in the sense she’s more chill than most babies! But she’ll only regret it & it’ll hit her like a tonne of bricks if she has another at just 19.. not sure she realises it only gets harder the more children you have :/ I also wish she’d realise 19 isn’t 40 and that fear of missing out is going to hit hard at 18-21!

Her weekly vlogs:

Omg I was about to make this exact comment. If I hear “forgot to vlog cause I’m such a bad vlogger hAhAhA” one more time I’m going to go insane.. it’s 95% of her vlog 🤦🏽‍♀️ She’ll say she works so hard one second then apologise for being so rubbish the next hahah

Reactions: 6
She definitely doesn’t make as much from YouTube as she makes out. a really well known YouTuber (MattDoesFitness) made a video saying that if you go on social blade and take the average of the upper and lower value that’ll give you a pretty accurate reading of how much someone is making (he shows this in the video and gives proof of his own earnings). That means Mia is earning probably no more than £800 a month from YouTube (or around £9000 a year) so not sure how she’s apparently ‘banked’ so much since the beginning of the year into her savings when she ‘literally spent £500 this week on clothes’
D4CE240E-CD32-4F40-99FA-381429031C01.png

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I thought that too, youtubers always deny how true social blade is but I think if you calculate a rough average it can’t be too wrong. Like looking at someone like Anastasia Kingsnorth to compare I think it’s more or less accurate, but that’s obviously without PR & brand deals..

Reactions: 1
I thought that too, youtubers always deny how true social blade is but I think if you calculate a rough average it can’t be too wrong. Like looking at someone like Anastasia Kingsnorth to compare I think it’s more or less accurate, but that’s obviously without PR & brand deals..
yep I agree, it’s definitely pretty accurate for purely YouTube earnings - obvs if someone has PR deals they’ll earn more but Mia doesn’t have any long term deals, just asks for free tit 😂😂

Reactions: 4
I think she may have been paid for function of beauty sponsorship (but which youtuber hasnt 🙄. See that advertised everywhere) so I doubt they paid more than a few hundred considering they have hundreds of influencers down on their sponsor list 🙄

Reactions: 1
Wanted to say for ages that she should watch Cam&Fam to get ideas for her videos and how to include Mabel more. Apparently she watches them and other mums yet still doesn't know how to properly record a video that includes Mabel for more than 5 seconds? I thought she was meant to be a mummy blogger/vlogger not a "I'm a mum who's also a Youtuber but here's my nails" blogger.

She should really take inspiration from their videos.

but she “doesnt want a husband” because shes had trouble with her dad and mabels dad? if thats the case let him see his daughter?
I thought so too? Is she really that against men if the second she says Landon and Cam she suddenly wants a husband even though she hates men? Does she really want a husband who she won't have kids with so he doesn't win custody in a divorce? She need to choose one and bloody stick with it.

Reactions: 9
Wanted to say for ages that she should watch Cam&Fam to get ideas for her videos and how to include Mabel more. Apparently she watches them and other mums yet still doesn't know how to properly record a video that includes Mabel for more than 5 seconds? I thought she was meant to be a mummy blogger/vlogger not a "I'm a mum who's also a Youtuber but here's my nails" blogger.

She should really take inspiration from their videos.

I thought so too? Is she really that against men if the second she says Landon and Cam she suddenly wants a husband even though she hates men? Does she really want a husband who she won't have kids with so he doesn't win custody in a divorce? She need to choose one and bloody stick with it.
I think I feel sorry for her really! She’s a very lost girl. She doesn’t know what she wants or when she wants it or how she wants it. I think she forgets what she says and forgets she has hundreds of kids witness her mess of a life 🤦‍♀️ But it’s all cool, make yourself feel better..have a baby so you can play dress up ✌🏼

Also anyone else slightly bothered by her new instagram post? I feel uncomfortable seeing so much of her boobs and her nipple piercings showing so much. But that's just me, I'm very uncomfortable seeing so much of people skin that I don't usually see. Or seeing piercings bulge our of innapropriate places. Again, that's just me, not trying to be mean towards her piercings.

Reactions: 9
Also anyone else slightly bothered by her new instagram post? I feel uncomfortable seeing so much of her boobs and her nipple piercings showing so much. But that's just me, I'm very uncomfortable seeing so much of people skin that I don't usually see. Or seeing piercings bulge our of innapropriate places. Again, that's just me, not trying to be mean towards her piercings.
I know it’s disgusting 🤢she needs to put some more clothes on no one wants to see the indentation of her nipple piercings or her chest she needs to cover up more

Reactions: 4
thinking about it though is she not underage to even post pictures like her recent one on instagram?
To be fair to her, she's not the only person her age and younger to post pictures like that.. She's very modest (sometimes) compared to others

She definitely doesn’t make as much from YouTube as she makes out. a really well known YouTuber (MattDoesFitness) made a video saying that if you go on social blade and take the average of the upper and lower value that’ll give you a pretty accurate reading of how much someone is making (he shows this in the video and gives proof of his own earnings). That means Mia is earning probably no more than £800 a month from YouTube (or around £9000 a year) so not sure how she’s apparently ‘banked’ so much since the beginning of the year into her savings when she ‘literally spent £500 this week on clothes’ View attachment 124929
She makes a good wage for her age for sure! I just don’t think she realises that it’s a lot of money for a 17 year old with no real commitments (ignoring the fact that she should be paying for Mabel lol) but not a good wage for an adult at all! That doesn’t even cover my bills!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.