Mia Jeal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else noticed how completely horrible beth is with mabel in the videos? "What you looking at" "I swear to god if you don't". I'm sorry but no one in their right mind would ever talk to any of my children like that EVER and for mia to shrug it off and allow it is completely unacceptable. They might of grown up in an unhealthy abusive environment but Mabel shouldn't have to.
Someone needs to encourage mables dad to take a stand. I cannot sit around and watch a snotty cow dribble over YouTube cause she ain't got her own way while her daughter is clearly being neglected.
#justiceformablesdaddy

• Wow
Reactions: 10
OMG I’m dead at the video she shared on her stories. That poor girl she looks so young 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m soo pleased she linked this page

Anyone else noticed how completely horrible beth is with mabel in the videos? "What you looking at" "I swear to god if you don't". I'm sorry but no one in their right mind would ever talk to any of my children like that EVER and for mia to shrug it off and allow it is completely unacceptable. They might of grown up in an unhealthy abusive environment but Mabel shouldn't have to.
Someone needs to encourage mables dad to take a stand. I cannot sit around and watch a snotty cow dribble over YouTube cause she ain't got her own way while her daughter is clearly being neglected.
#justiceformablesdaddy
If I was the dad, I’d fight for custody

Reactions: 7
The X-ray TikTok.... oh I use protection
Thought you only used condom once and the rest were pull out method so you didn’t use protection 😂

Reactions: 6
Don’t understand the comments of ‘you’re an amazing mum’, first of all these are comments from young teens/pre-teens so the fact they think you’re an amazing mum isn’t really credible is it. Second of all, for someone who says we don’t know she’s a terrible mum because she doesn’t show off her personal life (lol), then we don’t know she’s a good mum either do we.

Also, did she really break both arms? I feel like every time she goes on about this accident it’s little details at a time with new info every time.. for someone who makes videos detailing everything that goes on I’m shocked we haven’t heard the ‘full story’ so far.. aka the dramatised version.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
I frankly think that Mia is slowly losing her followers and ‘fans’ because of the way she is acting out.
I really don’t understand her behaviour at the moment, she decide to be in the eye of the public she decide to create a YouTube page, tictok account and Instagram so she must understand that not every single person is going to agree with her.
I was never going to post on here but she is making content now on tictok for a reaction clearly saying about a having another baby in her comments and ‘that her mum said no’ that clearly shows how young she is.
I think Beth and Mia are slowly starting to irritate people purely because of the way the act. Mia acted SO immature when Beth started appearing in her videos more shown by the never have I ever.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Don’t understand the comments of ‘you’re an amazing mum’, first of all these are comments from young teens/pre-teens so the fact they think you’re an amazing mum isn’t really credible is it. Second of all, for someone who says we don’t know she’s a terrible mum because she doesn’t show off her personal life (lol), then we don’t know she’s a good mum either do we.

Also, did she really break both arms? I feel like every time she goes on about this accident it’s little details at a time with new info every time.. for someone who makes videos detailing everything that goes on I’m shocked we haven’t heard the ‘full story’ so far.. aka the dramatised version.
I don’t understand how she can go on about how everyone on this thread probably aren’t parents (from the sounds of it it seems like a pretty even split 🤷🏼‍♀️) so we can’t ‘hate’ on her parenting .. but all the people in her youtube comments calling her the best mum ever are 12 13 14 year olds ??

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Wait, what?!?! You’re buying a house next year?!? We’ve only heard of this house that isn’t happening 34784 times. Also the second comment.. can you even get blocked on tattle lmao? It’s not like when your comment gets deleted on a video cause the creater can’t take critism..
They’re talking out of their behind lmao, Mia is teaching her audience to lie to get attention, since that’s what she seems to be doing

Reactions: 3
#justiceformablesdaddy
shocked shes not been reported to SS yet

shocked shes not been reported to SS yet
I do think that would be going a bit far but she does act like there’s something wrong with her with the way she acts with the underaged sex drugs and drink talk not to mention the whole depression thing

Reactions: 8
She deleted my comment saying that people on here were trying to help and that she should take some advice.... can lead a horse to water but you can’t make it drink it

• Wow
Reactions: 15
That depression thing is absolutely disgusting, that's a reason why a lot of people don't like talking about it if they genuinely have mental health issues as people diagnose themselves making it seem like it's not a big deal.. I've seen a few YouTubers talking about how they have depression, bipolar, eating disorders and saying and I quote " it's not that bad"
Its clearly for attention
You don’t ever want to show off that your depressed. It’s not a TREND. To sit in your room all day everyday and not want to be in this world anymore. You can’t even find the effort to get out bed and your constantly fighting to be ok. I have been there. I was put in hospital for 2 weeks because of how severe my depression was. Im hurt and disgusted. I have to take tablets every day to feel ok, I’m in a lot better place now because of years of therapy and help. And now we’re going to have 13 year olds self diagnosing themselves because of her now. 😫

Reactions: 5
Hang on a second, if Mia found out she was pregnant via the x-ray, why did she take 2 pregnancy tests before school in the supermarket toilets nearby?

Nothing she says adds up one bit

Reactions: 19
Hi guys, I'm new here but I've been following along for a while.

I honestly never thought I'd make an account to post something here but that depression test was the final straw.

I was diagnosed with depressed and anxiety by a doctor just over 4 years ago after being sexually assaulted 6 moths before. I was put on antidepressants and given therapy and since then I have struggled with eating disorders too.
I absolutely hate people doing those tests online but I don't understand why you would post it online, it's not the sort of thing you want to shout about. When I was sick and with the state I was in I had no idea I was depressed and didn't believe it when the doctor told me.

For all we know Mia could be depressed, but she's not going to find that out online so I truly hope she can go and see a trained professional. And I really hope her mum sees the things shes putting online.

I also think there's a lot to be said about her 'why I don't trust men video' - I decided it's best for me to not watch all the way through but where's the trigger warning? I thought she was about to say it at the start when she says 'please do not watch this video..' but then says if your not going to watch the video to the end. Luckily the thumbnail says it's her abuse story.

She really doesn't seem to realise that as a content creator she has a responsibility to her audience and followers e.g making sure it's age appropriate, things like TWs are at the start of videos, taking responsibility for your own mental health.
I completely agree and I’m so sorry for what happened to you, you are so strong and you’ll get through all this

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.