Mia Jeal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine being that bored that you jump onto a forum to say comments that you’d never say to a person that is way more successful than all of you would ever be.
imagine trying to point out that she’s said a lot of hurtful things about men,people’s baby names AND slagged people off on benefits only for her to delete all the comments anyway. That’s why her social media is full of love because she can filter what people can and can’t see.It’s stinging her she’s being called out on here and can’t do anything about it.

Reactions: 16
i used to love her videos but then I caught her out in a silly lie. So in about novemeber she did a live (I think it was one of her first lives) and people were saying baby names for her next baby. And I commented my daughters (ocean) .. she read it out and said “hmm I’ve never heard of anyone calling their baby ocean I’m not really sure if it goes with Mabel” and that was that I didn’t think much of it UNTIL she suddenly comes out and changes her daughters name to Mabel Ocean. And when asked about it by people she’s said in some videos that “Ocean was one of the names I had for Mabel and I regret not calling her it” BUT YOU SAID IN A LIVE VIDEO YOU HAD NEVER HEARD OF IT BEFORE... A MONTH AFTER HAVING MABEL.
what a silly lie? Why not just tell the truth instead of making out you “have always loved that name”
And that’s why I don’t trust anything she says anymore..

• Wow
Reactions: 26
Imagine being that bored that you jump onto a forum to say comments that you’d never say to a person that is way more successful than all of you would ever be.
They‘ve deleted their account lmao, has to be Beth I reckon

Reactions: 9
but i think there also has to come a point where you wake up and realise when stuff is brought on by your own doing if she hadnt had made comments about peoples babies name openly talking about underage sex drugs skipping school being excluded like its cool saying how you hate and dont like all men due to a few experiences saying tit like even if you meet a long term partner and love them you wont have there baby so if you split they cant come after you for the child is insane
and you can not expect people not to call you out and think its a werid thing to say like imagine if you met sme one decent and saying that to them that would make them feel so tit she will be a lone for her entire life if she is going to say stuff like that
and making yourself sound incredibly naive people are only commenting on stuf YOU and BETH have put out there dont like it learn when to shut up next time
Oh I fully agree with you!! I think your comment is meant for the person who was questioning what I said! :)

Reactions: 2
i used to love her videos but then I caught her out in a silly lie. So in about novemeber she did a live (I think it was one of her first lives) and people were saying baby names for her next baby. And I commented my daughters (ocean) .. she read it out and said “hmm I’ve never heard of anyone calling their baby ocean I’m not really sure if it goes with Mabel” and that was that I didn’t think much of it UNTIL she suddenly comes out and changes her daughters name to Mabel Ocean. And when asked about it by people she’s said in some videos that “Ocean was one of the names I had for Mabel and I regret not calling her it” BUT YOU SAID IN A LIVE VIDEO YOU HAD NEVER HEARD OF IT BEFORE... A MONTH AFTER HAVING MABEL.
what a silly lie? Why not just tell the truth instead of making out you “have always loved that name”
Wow, I’m not even surprised tbh! I don’t think any idea she has is actually her own, and she feels insecure about it so tries to make herself seem more original by lying constantly. I think Ocean is a beautiful name by the way, I’m just sorry it’s been hijacked by Mia.

Reactions: 6
I was letting things slide with Mia for a long time, her videos made me cringe because you could tell the whole "my life is together and im doing well" was a massive act that she was doing to justify having a kid. I was on tik tok one day and a cute video of a girl came up saying that her baby is what helped her come clean of meth (not sure the exact drug) and i went to the comments and the first one was a comment from mia saying that she relates to this but she wasnt addicted to meth she was addicted to cocaine. I was like what the duck?? What do other people think about that because I dont believe for a second shes even doing anything harder than weed she got pregnant at 16 when did she have time to be a coke addict?

• Wow
Reactions: 9
They‘ve deleted their account lmao, has to be Beth I reckon
Not sure how they class her as successful 🤣

I’d say it to her but she would just delete the comment! I did comment underneath one of her videos and it was deleted so.... but would happily say the constructive criticism I have and I’m sure the majority of people would. She went to say in that video today she likes the comments on so she could chat and she was going to say fans but stopped herself and changed the words. You can’t put yourself in the public light and believe you have fans and not expect to get some criticism , fact of life
The bit where she went to say fans and stopped herself made me cringe so bad

Wow that’s crazy, bet she would delete your comment if you sent that to her elsewhere! What a sheep. Beautiful name for your daughter by the way.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Wow, I’m not even surprised tbh! I don’t think any idea she has is actually her own, and she feels insecure about it so tries to make herself seem more original by lying constantly. I think Ocean is a beautiful name by the way, I’m just sorry it’s been hijacked by Mia.
The worst part was getting hate from her fans about me apparently copying mia🤣 you have to laugh lol

Not sure how they class her as successful 🤣 I have more than what she has, so am I not more successful in that case? 🤣🤣

The bit where she went to say fans and stopped herself made me cringe so bad

Wow that’s crazy, bet she would delete your comment if you sent that to her elsewhere! What a sheep. Beautiful name for your daughter by the way.
She did it with someone else’s name for a boy I believe. Thank you so much! Xx

Reactions: 1
Couldn’t finish the video. I’ve never known someone to repeat their sentences so much in 20 minutes
Omg I thought I was the only person that notices she does this! She does it in all her videos and it drives me crazy 😂

Reactions: 10
Someone was commenting about the benefits and she tried saying it must have been mabels dad 🤣

I didn’t see who it was or what they said exactly but Mia pretty much refused to acknowledge what she said was hurtful and factually incorrect
Stopp I’m dead that was me who said that 😂😂 she was really rude about it to and was going to kick me of but I don’t think she could find who it was

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The worst part was getting hate from her fans about me apparently copying mia🤣 you have to laugh lol

She did it with someone else’s name for a boy I believe. Thank you so much! Xx
Yeah it was Stevie Rain, and even then she was still slating it being used for a boys name and that it’s so much better to be a girls name instead.

Reactions: 6

Yel

Any of her fans coming here to try to defend her have just been played like a cheap fiddle. She wants you to comment on her video and boost in the algorithm. Moaning about your tattle thread is just a good tool for engagement and boost your followers.

Reactions: 11
Any of her fans coming here to try to defend her have just been played like a cheap fiddle. She wants you to comment on her video and boost in the algorithm. Moaning about your tattle thread is just a good tool for engagement and boost your followers.
And she obviously got more views on the video for it, especially for the thumbnail and title alone lmao

Reactions: 4
I use to love Mia’s videos. She came up on my recommendations when she’s posted her pregnancy announcement. I thought her vids were great and I loved seeing everything she was doing to get ready for mabel, but after she had mabel I felt like everything felt more fake almost and she has been rather rude in some comments. I remember when she posted on insta asking what everyone’s baby names were but never said that they would be used in a video. I was shocked when I seen it to, some of the comments she made about people’s baby names were horrible. I also asked her to apologise on her insta live today about her people on benefits comment and she got so rude and defensive about it and even said it was probably Mabel’s dad who posted that and that she was going to kick me of. Beth tried to help her a bit and reword what she was saying but I was shocked as to how rude Mia was coming across. It’s a shame because I used to be such a big fan. I also don’t believe she simulates mabel enough either. I know baby’s all develop at different times but she’s nearly 7 months surely she would be starting to crawl a little or trying to. It just looks like Mia puts her in the the ball pit and other stuff she has for her. I hope I’m wrong. I also don’t think it’s right for her to completely bash Mabel’s dad and make snarky comments on him. If I was in her situation I wouldn’t let me child see him if she was constantly drinking or addicted to drugs. If he was trying to come clean for my baby and really wanted to see her I would let him a couple of times and see how I think of it, but I have seen many people who say they are friends with him and he really wants to see her but Mia won’t let him. Plus he also came to see mabel when she was born so he must care at least a little. If he didn’t want anything to do with Mabel why would he come to see her. I’m 15 and I would love a baby but I would never have one because I’m it’s much harder and I want to do stuff before I have to look after this little human 24/7 but it worries me seeing other people my age saying that they’re planning to have a baby because of her and they can’t wait and all. She really doesn’t give a proper in site into being a teen mom or a parent at all. I know other teen moms and it looks so hard and I feel for them sometimes. I wish she’d show more of a realistic version of having a baby, it would probably make me watch her more tbh

Reactions: 8
A think that’s a bit bad considering we don’t know her, I don’t agree with certain stuff she does but this is just mean
Could be a new account her or her sister made to try and get people to talk badly about her

Reactions: 3
The baby name video has been taken down 😲 but the benefit tiktok is still up ?🤷🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.