Mia Jeal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm sorry but I don't agree with this comment at all. Just because you may not have bills, a job or responsibility does not mean you can't be in a slump. You can still be ill mentally when you're young!!!!!
I didn’t say she can’t be in a slump, I said she isn’t going to handle the real world which is true. If she’s in such a slump from her kushty life now, she will massively struggle when if comes to being a full time working mother with responsibilities she has to fulfill.

Reactions: 4
I didn’t say she can’t be in a slump, I said she isn’t going to handle the real world which is true. If she’s in such a slump from her kushty life now, she will massively struggle when if comes to be a full time working mother.
but i think there also has to come a point where you wake up and realise when stuff is brought on by your own doing if she hadnt had made comments about peoples babies name openly talking about underage sex drugs skipping school being excluded like its cool saying how you hate and dont like all men due to a few experiences saying tit like even if you meet a long term partner and love them you wont have there baby so if you split they cant come after you for the child is insane
and you can not expect people not to call you out and think its a werid thing to say like imagine if you met sme one decent and saying that to them that would make them feel so tit she will be a lone for her entire life if she is going to say stuff like that
and making yourself sound incredibly naive people are only commenting on stuf YOU and BETH have put out there dont like it learn when to shut up next time

Reactions: 6
I love how mia was like I actually never get hate on my videos , I was so surprised to see a forum , I welcome constructive criticism, yet in the same video was also like “I just delete the comments on my videos” , so if you delete them that means you do get some? 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I love how mia was like I actually never get hate on my videos , I was so surprised to see a forum , I welcome constructive criticism, yet in the same video was also like “I just delete the comments on my videos” , so if you delete them that means you do get some? 😬
yeah she deletes anything disagreeing with her

Reactions: 5
She also said that they told people what the baby names are for and that those people technically asked to be in the video ? If she went to her archive stories on Instagram she’d see the original story and that they never asked people for permission! That was an out right lie

• Wow
Imagine being that bored that you jump onto a forum to say comments that you’d never say to a person that is way more successful than all of you would ever be.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Imagine being that bored that you jump onto a forum to say comments that you’d never say to a person that is way more successful than all of you would ever be.
Problem for you is we all would say it it’s not like most of this is horrible if I heard someone say “I’m not on benefits cause I work hard” then yeah I’d call them out same with the baby names I’d like to see mia say that to that parents face and see the reaction

• Heart
Reactions: 15
imagine being so pressed over things said on a forum about you that you choose to publicly put out on a PUBLIC YOUTUBE CHANNEL

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
imagine being so pressed over things said on a forum about you that you choose to publicly put out on a PUBLIC YOUTUBE CHANNEL

I’d say it to her but she would just delete the comment! I did comment underneath one of her videos and it was deleted so.... but would happily say the constructive criticism I have and I’m sure the majority of people would. She went to say in that video today she likes the comments on so she could chat and she was going to say fans but stopped herself and changed the words. You can’t put yourself in the public light and believe you have fans and not expect to get some criticism , fact of life

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I’d say it to her but she would just delete the comment! I did comment underneath one of her videos and it was deleted so....
well exactly comming on her saying you would never say it to her honey i would if it was not deleted

• Heart
Reactions: 7
wait what does this mean do u think ?
At first I thought it meant Beth was talking about herself having a baby...and I was panicking!!! But now I think she meant Mia having another, and she got confused thinking if Mia has another then Beth won’t be Mabel’s only auntie, but then Mia corrected her.

There were so many comments saying “Mabel needs a sibling” and one person even said “Mabel needs a cousin” 😳 I can’t cope with how normalised teen pregnancy seems to be to them, and all of their underaged followers

• Wow
Reactions: 10
At first I thought it meant Beth was talking about herself having a baby...and I was panicking!!! But now I think she meant Mia having another, and she got confused thinking if Mia has another then Beth won’t be Mabel’s only auntie, but then Mia corrected her.

There were so many comments saying “Mabel needs a sibling” and one person even said “Mabel needs a cousin” 😳 I can’t cope with how normalised teen pregnancy seems to be to them, and all of their underaged followers
I think mias mindset influences her sisters a lot she sees that mia has her YouTube money and is able to cope relatively well with Mabel and thinks that it’s like that for everyone I saw on one of her tiktoks a girl saying her friend in year 8 seriously Is wanting a baby and she though she was going to go through with it and asked mia for advice all I could think was why not tell the girls parents? Mia is not going to do anything constructive for this girl her parents will

• Wow
But we would say it to her? She literally sent the link and MORE people commented. We know she reads this. Plus, she’s only popular on YouTube because she had being 16 and pregnant to bring people in.. people really have to stop acting like she’s an a-list celebrity 🙄

But we would say it to her? She literally sent the link and MORE people commented. We know she reads this. Plus, she’s only popular on YouTube because she had being 16 and pregnant to bring people in.. people really have to stop acting like she’s an a-list celebrity 🙄
Also on here she acts like everyone’s saying really horrible stuff but if you look at some of the other threads on here theirs are so much worse and people are actually being so much harsher to them than her

• Heart
Either way they're still talking about one of them getting pregnant, in front of 700 people, aged 15 and 17, and not in a jokey way :oops:
all the comments were flooded with ‘mabel clap if you want another sibling or cousin’ and they were just encouraging it?! Beth is 15 fgs

• Wow
Imagine putting disclaimer out at the bottom of your newest video saying all links in the description which are products people can buy may add on extra commission to “help me and moo out a little more” thought you earned enough money and done need any benefits

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Imagine putting disclaimer out at the bottom of your newest video saying all links in the description which are products people can buy may add on extra commission to “help me and moo out a little more” thought you earned enough money and done need any benefits
She also says it’s because she is providing free content for people like if people had to pay to watch YouTube it definitely wouldn’t be as big as it is

Because the amount of subscribers a person has clearly defines them 😴

Because the amount of subscribers a person has clearly defines them 😴
In a way it does it shows who stays true to who they were when they started out and who got too big and it went to their head and makes them think their untouchable

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.