Mia Jeal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i can’t even read the comments or even watch that video of her trying to get sympathy once again

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Sorry but I don’t believe that she knew of this site from February. The minute she thought she could get some sympathy, she did. This is not even one of the nasty threads on here, this one is fairly tame.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Right Mia....let me get this straight, because your whole presence is starting to piss me off.

You don't like the site, but you can't stay away from the site because you want to see first hand what people have to say (because you can't delete it out your comments like y'do) about the person you are pecieved to be online?
The whole "don't say it behind my back,you have no right, you don't know me" blah-blah-bullshit don't work on me kid. You brought half of this on yourself.
Fair play something's are a stretch further than necessary, understandable, but most to all of the comments on here stem from CRITICISM from the things YOU choose to put online.
Your not dumb...cmon love your 17, answer a basic question here, do you really think they put a dislike button on YouTube just to "lol" at the people who don't like your content? Yeah no.
Not all of us Watching your tit are going to lick your arse and tell you what you WANT to hear.

You aren't a saint. You have abused the right to have the platform, with some of the tit you say and do. And it's like you still expect us to still see the rainbow shining from your arse. you know what you have done wrong and AS YOU CAN SEE we have continuously expressed our desire for apology.

My opinion, your a kid who is trying to grow up too soon, the wrong way and I've seen and heard from astonishing teen mums some of which are even on this forum. So I reiterate GROW UP.
OWN YOUR tit nobody else told you to be that way. Fight your own battles and stop asking everyone to do it for you.
Nobody is bullying you or hating your "perfect" life.

Your as bad as the boy who cried wolf.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I’m sorry but as much as I love Mia I hate seeing her use excuse for her actions. She’s pretty much an adult with a baby. I love her videos (my partner can’t stand them because how she acts). I don’t know whether she’s telling the truth half the time or not but if what she says is true and uses them as an excuse for her behaviour she really gives others in a similar situation a bad reputation.
For example, her Dad being abusive and her using that as an excuse behind why she doesn’t trust men and why she’s rather be a single Mum. It plays into the daddy issue stereotypes. Just like Mia I am a Young Mum whose Dad was abusive. He told me how to kill my Mum, insulted me & got physical a few times. By the age of 9 I had anxiety, eating disorder, sleeping problems and paranoia. I was also triggered into a panic anytime a Man yelled around me. I’m turning 19 in June, I’ve managed to get better. I still struggle but I won’t let that have an impact on my daughters life.
If what she says about her dad is true then chances are she did sleep with a head who isn’t the best influence for Mabel but maybe he changed or maybe it’s lies. We don’t know.
I also on a previous page saw someone say that because she lives at home she’s gonna get all the extra help. My partner and I live with his family until we get our own place. We know the help is there and we’ll take it if needed but we don’t pass our daughter to everyone else to care for. We don’t have my MIL to buy nappies and wipes etc. We live with them but buy our own formula, buy our own wipes, Pay rent and even our own food - like adults. Our nappies are a biodegradable subscription and when they run out we’ll use pocket nappies. We looked at what’s best. We don’t expect anyone to provide for our daughter (Who was also not planned) We chose to become parents, which meant we chose to put our child first.
Mia is still learning how to do this. She’s young and hasn’t fully matured. She need to speak to a professional about her issues with her father to help her heal and be the best she can be. I think she’s doing the best she can do, but she really needs to be able to read constructive criticism without taking it to heart.
We all want what’s best for her and Mabel.
I love you Mia & I admire you! Please don’t take this to heart, I believe in you. You’ve got this, just speak to someone to help you heal from the abuse and Then from that point onwards see where to go from there.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Someone was commenting about the benefits and she tried saying it must have been mabels dad 🤣

I didn’t see who it was or what they said exactly but Mia pretty much refused to acknowledge what she said was hurtful and factually incorrect

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Someone was commenting about the benefits and she tried saying it must have been mabels dad 🤣

I didn’t see who it was or what they said exactly but Mia pretty much refused to acknowledge what she said was hurtful and factually incorrect
She just said "I just did apologise you idiots" seconds after Mabel nearly choked on some food on live video :oops:

• Wow
Reactions: 7
So I’ve just watched 2 minutes of her Insta Live where she clearly said that because she works hard, that’s why she doesn’t get benefits. Beth tries to help her reword what she just said, and Mia just goes on about how she earns too much money and works hard, and then says that the person should just leave the live stream and it’s probably Mabel’s dad 🙄 and then Mabel starts choking on food whilst Mia wasn’t watching her (she was looking at the screen obviously) so I’ve turned off. Mia is too stubborn to realise what she says can really hurt people, but because she’s on YouTube and has a “large” following of young girls that love everything she says, she can get away with it.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I used to watch a few of Mia's videos and quite enjoyed some of them. Lately though she's really started to play on my last nerve!

A lot of things started to bug me, like the fact that she's still waking Mabel up to give her a dream feed around midnight, just so that when she wakes early in the morning, Mia takes Mabel in bed with her and they often don't get up until 10am! I think this is pure laziness on Mia's part, she's only doing it for her own advantage so that SHE can sleep in in the mornings. Mabel doesn't need a dream feed, she's gone 6 months for goodness sake. Let her sleep and get up with her at a reasonable time. She complains that Mabel still isn't really in a routine yet, that's because Mia wants her to adapt her own lazy routine and doesn't want to get up early in the mornings! Stop the dream feeds, get up early with your baby and stop keeping her a prisoner in that bedroom of yours! Put her in the pram, get out for walks, let her hear the birds sing, breathe in the fresh air instead of plonking her in the middle of your bed with your back to her just so you can make videos!

Babies need lots of stimulation and interaction, how else are they going to learn anything? Sing her some nursery rhymes, enjoy playing with her instead of dumping her in every available piece of equipment you have e.g. ball pit, jumperoo, high chair, walker. The child needs YOU not all those contraptions.

Lastly, then I'll get off my soapbox lol. The day that annoyed me the most was when Mia produced this little notepad covered in childish doodles and attempted to tell us all her tips on how to save money! Her attitude on that video is so condescending and belittling. How a 17 year old thinks she has got the answer to saving and investing money when she lives with her mother and has no clue how to budget for bills is unreal. She is arrogant and thinks she has the answer to everything! She's always stating that she has no friends, if she acts the way she does around people of her own, I can imagine them thinking, 'who is this know it all?'

Mia, you do need to stop pretending you are a grown up, when you have an awful lot of growing up to do! Play with your beautiful baby and act your own age. I think you would become a lot more likeable and relatable if you did that.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Right Mia....let me get this straight, because your whole presence is starting to piss me off.

You don't like the site, but you can't stay away from the site because you want to see first hand what people have to say (because you can't delete it out your comments like y'do) about the person you are pecieved to be online?
The whole "don't say it behind my back,you have no right, you don't know me" blah-blah-bullshit don't work on me kid. You brought half of this on yourself.
Fair play something's are a stretch further than necessary, understandable, but most to all of the comments on here stem from CRITICISM from the things YOU choose to put online.
Your not dumb...cmon love your 17, answer a basic question here, do you really think they put a dislike button on YouTube just to "lol" at the people who don't like your content? Yeah no.
Not all of us Watching your tit are going to lick your arse and tell you what you WANT to hear.

You aren't a saint. You have abused the right to have the platform, with some of the tit you say and do. And it's like you still expect us to still see the rainbow shining from your arse. you know what you have done wrong and AS YOU CAN SEE we have continuously expressed our desire for apology.

My opinion, your a kid who is trying to grow up too soon, the wrong way and I've seen and heard from astonishing teen mums some of which are even on this forum. So I reiterate GROW UP.
OWN YOUR tit nobody else told you to be that way. Fight your own battles and stop asking everyone to do it for you.
Nobody is bullying you or hating your "perfect" life.

Your as bad as the boy who cried wolf.
YES🙌🏻

720 people on her live and mabel is naked. Wow

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 4
I’m sorry but as much as I love Mia I hate seeing her use excuse for her actions. She’s pretty much an adult with a baby. I love her videos (my partner can’t stand them because how she acts). I don’t know whether she’s telling the truth half the time or not but if what she says is true and uses them as an excuse for her behaviour she really gives others in a similar situation a bad reputation.
For example, her Dad being abusive and her using that as an excuse behind why she doesn’t trust men and why she’s rather be a single Mum. It plays into the daddy issue stereotypes. Just like Mia I am a Young Mum whose Dad was abusive. He told me how to kill my Mum, insulted me & got physical a few times. By the age of 9 I had anxiety, eating disorder, sleeping problems and paranoia. I was also triggered into a panic anytime a Man yelled around me. I’m turning 19 in June, I’ve managed to get better. I still struggle but I won’t let that have an impact on my daughters life.
If what she says about her dad is true then chances are she did sleep with a head who isn’t the best influence for Mabel but maybe he changed or maybe it’s lies. We don’t know.
I also on a previous page saw someone say that because she lives at home she’s gonna get all the extra help. My partner and I live with his family until we get our own place. We know the help is there and we’ll take it if needed but we don’t pass our daughter to everyone else to care for. We don’t have my MIL to buy nappies and wipes etc. We live with them but buy our own formula, buy our own wipes, Pay rent and even our own food - like adults. Our nappies are a biodegradable subscription and when they run out we’ll use pocket nappies. We looked at what’s best. We don’t expect anyone to provide for our daughter (Who was also not planned) We chose to become parents, which meant we chose to put our child first.
Mia is still learning how to do this. She’s young and hasn’t fully matured. She need to speak to a professional about her issues with her father to help her heal and be the best she can be. I think she’s doing the best she can do, but she really needs to be able to read constructive criticism without taking it to heart.
We all want what’s best for her and Mabel.
I love you Mia & I admire you! Please don’t take this to heart, I believe in you. You’ve got this, just speak to someone to help you heal from the abuse and Then from that point onwards see where to go from there.
I’m sorry to hear about what you've been through x

Reactions: 2
The more she mentions and shares this forum, the more popular it's going to get.. and nobody is forcing her to read it. She puts herself online, people are going to talk. Like she said, she doesn't get many negative comments on her videos- so she can literally just ignore this site and only see the positive.

Reactions: 8
Anyone able to keep us updated on her live or tell us about it? I'm not able to view it.

Did anyone else just catch Beth's comment at the end of the live? They were talking about how Beth is Mabel's only auntie, and Beth patted her own stomach and said "Not for long", then Mia replied "Yeah but you'll still be her auntie". Please don't tell me that means what I think it does.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Sorry but I don’t believe that she knew of this site from February. The minute she thought she could get some sympathy, she did. This is not even one of the nasty threads on here, this one is fairly tame.
Beth let out in her latest video she googled her channel to send the link to someone and this forum came up with it

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Not even 2 minutes in the video and 1. She says the only reason she found out about it was someone telling her on Instagram live and she wishes they hadn’t because she wouldn’t have known about it otherwise.. yet Beth said in her video she found it because she typed her name in online lol.. 2. This will never be taken down. There are no hate, threats etc here it is honestly criticism. Have a look at other bloggers on here such as brummgmummy.. they get SO much hate, they have SO much more followers, it won’t be removed.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.