Mia Jeal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s genuinely frustrating
No one on here has said she’s a bad mum, everyone has said the opposite?
most comments are on her videos & acting so grown up, when she’s not but she pretends to be.
but she claims people on here say that

And some lovely bragging about saving money and having 10 grand
Yes mia, but your mum buys your child’s milk
Financial independence is more than having savings

Did she apologies for the videos?
Not that I saw, but I did skip through some of the video

Reactions: 6
She’s genuinely frustrating
No one on here has said she’s a bad mum, everyone has said the opposite?
most comments are on her videos & acting so grown up, when she’s not but she pretends to be.
but she claims people on here say that

And some lovely bragging about saving money and having 10 grand
Yes mia, but your mum buys your child’s milk
Financial independence is more than having savings

Not that I saw, but I did skip through some of the video
Then she can’t expect pity if she can say this website is disgusting or whatever then she can’t defend her own actions im guessing she follows the thread and if she does she needs to understand how disgusting it is to comment on benefits and tell people their not working hard if their on benefits and then the baby name video ripping people’s names to shreds she needs to reevaluate what she’s doing

Reactions: 5

Yel

I don't understand her POV she's complaining that all of her negative comments are here rather than at her on her feed. Isn't that good? Shouldn't she be happy for this site? Makes it easy to ingore. Put yourself online and not everything will be gushing praise. It's not actually hateful comments here, more people that are disillusioned with these people online and their hypocrisy.

Reactions: 8
I don't understand her POV she's complaining that all of her negative comments are here rather than at her on her feed. Isn't that good? Shouldn't she be happy for this site? Makes it easy to ingore. Put yourself online and not everything will be gushing praise. It's not actually hateful comments here, more people that are disillusioned with these people online and their hypocrisy.
She also deletes any type of criticism she gets someone mentioned asking if Mabel had any teeth yet and she deleted that

Reactions: 7
I just feel like she’s brought so much attention to this thread which is the worst thing she could’ve done. This thread didn’t have that many pages and would have 1 comment every few days, now look. More people have started giving their OPINION (not hate there’s a difference Mia), so either she’s doing it for sympathy or attention.

Reactions: 13
. Mia if you’re reading this (or any of her fans for that matter) we have never once said you were a bad mum, because you’re not, it’s simply constructive criticism. We have freedom of speech, the same as you do. You put your life online, and one thing that comes with that is that people will have something to say and that’s what this forum is for. I really hope your fans read all the comments on here and see that We are not hating on you. We simply are giving our opinions on things that you have chosen to put online. If you can’t handle other people’s opinions about the things you do then it’s simple - don’t put it online. You have not once apologised for your actions that have upset a lot of people, you continue to bring up all the ‘hate comments’ and quite frankly that’s just to get people on your side when you know that you have done wrong and that people are going to have an opinion. If I was you Mia I would just stop looking at and bringing up this site if people’s opinions upset you that much, as you said this site has been around for a while and people will always have opinions, no matter how much you disagree with them.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I just feel like she’s brought so much attention to this thread which is the worst thing she could’ve done. This thread didn’t have that many pages and would have 1 comment every few days, now look. More people have started giving their OPINION (not hate there’s a difference Mia), so either she’s doing it for sympathy or attention.
A lot of people start it off with “I don’t mean this as hate” anyways most people on here don’t agree with the benefits thing and the name video which is mostly what shows up

Exactly! Nobody is forcing her to read this site

Reactions: 4
I think very few of her fans don’t comment on this site defending her because realistically what can they say? Mias allowed to criticise people’s baby names and people on benefits because....uhhhh...reason, but you’re not allowed to criticise Mia because....uhhh...reasons?

I would genuinely like to see what people can say about this thread without ignoring what Mia has done and said herself.

I think the reason she keeps linking it on more and more platforms is to get people to come over and defend her

Reactions: 12
Typical entitled YouTube... Thinking everyone is attacking them. And enough with the bragging, people come to your channel to have someone to relate to, a lot of young girls look up to her and they will be expecting everything to be easy if they get pregnant as a teen. When in reality it's not like that, you make it seem like you're just like all the other teen mums but how can you be when you have "all that money" and your mam looks after your daughter more than yourself by the looks of things

Reactions: 6
The comments from the recent video are horrible. Apparently we're the crappy parents who are jealous of the fabulous lifestyle she built for herself and Mabel. I haven't watched the videos but the comments, Jesus.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think very few of her fans don’t comment on this site defending her because realistically what can they say? Mias allowed to criticise people’s baby names and people on benefits because....uhhhh...reason, but you’re not allowed to criticise Mia because....uhhh...reasons?

I would genuinely like to see what people can say about this thread without ignoring what Mia has done and said herself.

I think the reason she keeps linking it on more and more platforms is to get people to come over and defend her
Fan: “Mia can call someones child’s name a stripper name because.... uhh... she can ok”

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Another comment because I'm angry with everything she has said, I am a teen mum, I had my son at 18, not as young as Mia, but still. At first I was on benefits as my work let me go because I didn't find out until I was 5 months gone already, and they couldnt give me paid maternity leave as I hadn't been there that long, it was tough, money was tight. But I managed, and I never thought twice about doing things for my son, every penny I had spare was spent on him, and every minute of my day too, some days I don't even have time to shower or put actual clothes on because he needs my time... Also my son is a day younger than mabel and is already pulling to stand on tables and chairs, I know baby's develop differently, but how can mabel not roll yet, I refuse to believe Mia spends enough time trying to get her to learn new things

For anyone reading this site who has come from Mia’s video or other social media:
  • This thread has not been created to hate on Mia
  • All aspects of media get judged, reviewed and criticised. Think of film reviews, saying whether you think a song is bad, voting someone out on strictly come dancing
  • This thread is an extension of this, but for YouTube. It may seem more personal but that’s because the entertainment is more personal, Mias putting her life out there rather than say her singing or dancing
  • Nobody’s perfect, including myself and others on this thread. Everyone needs feedback in order to grow as a person and in their career
  • I get feedback in my job on what I’m doing well and what I could improve on. This is a normal part of life.
  • I’m not saying what Mia has done is anything close to neglect or abuse, however there are many YouTubers who have behaved dangerously and inappropriately, even criminally (let me know if you want more details or proof) do you really think they shouldn’t have been criticised? And if not where do you draw the line at what can and can’t be criticised or discussed?
  • Some of the comments and videos Mia has made have been genuinely hurtful or offensive. The main examples are the benefits tik tok and baby name video, which have been the main discussion points of this thread.
  • If no one is allowed to point out what Mia is doing is wrong how can she grow and learn as a person and as someone who wants to make YouTube their career?
Please think through the above points before rushing to defend her or “hate” on us back. Although for what it’s worth I know that by commenting on here some people may disagree with what I have said and challenge me on that. I comment publicly aware of this “risk” and am always open to new ideas and mindsets that I can learn from.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
The comments from the recent video are horrible. Apparently we're the crappy parents who are jealous of the fabulous lifestyle she built for herself and Mabel. I haven't watched the videos but the comments, Jesus.
can tell u something, im not jealous of getting myself up the duff at 15 or whenever. these teenagers really think people are jealous of a teen mum who doesn't even buy her own daughters milk? she has very toxic followers who need a reality check. unfortunately Mia is just gonna make it worse 🥴

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
can tell u something, im not jealous of getting myself up the duff at 15 or whenever. these teenagers really think people are jealous of a teen mum who doesn't even buy her own daughters milk? she has very toxic followers who need a reality check. unfortunately Mia is just gonna make it worse 🥴
Please go read some of the comments on that video. Some are just plain rude and horrible others are hilarious and make good points.

Personally I'm not jealous of being a teen mum with my life blasted in the internet to strangers.

Reactions: 4
There must be thousands of forums on this site about youtubers, influencers, celebrities on TV, even bloody Boris Johnson... and I hate a lot of them, because they are full of attacks on personal appearance and really malicious, spiteful comments. But this forum isn't like those at all.

So Mia has explained the problem with this site perfectly... it's that she just can't handle it. And quite frankly she has two options now:

A) Learn to accept it, because sites like these have existed for as long as Youtube has existed, and if this is the job she wants to do for years to come she'll have to toughen up if this low level criticism is going to cause so many issues for her.
Or B) Stop Youtube, because if everything somewhat negative feels like a personal attack against her, she'll never learn to accept accountability for the backlash she gets as a result of the controversial and childish things she says, so she will continue to say them, and the cycle will never break.

This is an opinion that I am entitled to, and it doesn't come from a place of hate or jealousy. I am not 'disgusting', 'unhappy' or a 'hater', as Mia's lovely followers are suggesting in her comments.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.