Mia Jeal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Saying that Mabel’s dad is none of our business, even though Mia did an entire video slagging him off? Of course people were going to be intrigued. If it was really none of anyone’s business he wouldn’t be slagged off on public YouTube videos.

The amount of times Mia would add in a video “if you want to know more about Mabel’s dad I did a video here’s the link“. That particular video has 58k views, so it clearly got her some clout slagging him off.
Omg exactly. “My baby daddy is none of your business you know nothing!!! ..Oh btw go check out my videos where I slag him off and tell you all about him. enjoy!” 🙄

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I agree. They don’t even think about what they say and who they influence or hurt. They’ve grown up in privilege they just don’t get it.. which I understand but it’s also not an excuse to be ignorant! Also, I understand YouTube can take a lot of time & ‘working hard’ is subjective, but my god she’s not a bloody doctor. She isn’t better than anyone else for making videos 🙄 she makes good money because ads pay a lot and she had being 16 and pregnant to bring in viewers. It’s not because she’s an exceptional youtuber and she needs to realise that. She could have quite easily ended up on benefits too and easily could again since she’s so adamant on being a single mum when YouTube isn’t very stable. The worst part is, she’s actively admitted to not paying rent and getting help from her mum so how she thinks that’s any different or how she thinks she’s in any position to judge is beyond me 🙄
I agree I think it also didn’t help having Mabel so young as a lot of teenagers leave school and over the summer gain life experience and most do grow up a bit and I think if she had had the opportunity to do that she wouldn’t make as many controversial comments but I am in no way trying to excuse bad and rude behaviour in the video she says it’s pathetic and rude the comments on here but so is doing drugs, drinking underaged and having sex and then going online and trying to comment about adult topics they don’t realise how many young girls look up to them and will take them videos as an ok to go out and do the same

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I think she’s deleted the comment
Saw that coming! The classic “come say it to our face” rant on Instagram only to delete it when we do! They’ll soon realise that ignoring it is only going to backfire when they say something seriously offensive that they can’t just ignore!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
So Mabel's dad is a waste of space 🤔 but you still slept with him and used the pull out method 🤦‍♀️ what did she expect to happen 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 5
1) why slag your baby’s dad off publicly and not expect anyone to call out how disgusting and wrong that is

2) from what I see, the majority of your following are young teenaged girls... kids that think having a kid young is cool and Mia plays in to that

3) how do you find the audacity to make comments like “I work hard so I’m not on benefits” immature.

4) your attention thirsty tiktoks that display real life situations that quite clearly didn’t happen to you. Sickening 🤢

5) promoting men bashing by giving an insight into your very immature , twisted head; that building your own kid is okay (I want a mixed race one)

6) slagging people’s baby names off in a public video that was honestly very nasty and not pleasant to watch .... Double standards.

Most of us are NOT calling you out for being a bad mum because you’re really not! Mabel is beautiful and so looked after... many of us are just trying to get you to understand that you are an influencer, you’ve got kids following you and the majority of the stuff you post is inappropriate, uncomfortable and so misleading. It isn’t hate, it’s criticism!

Reactions: 13
Remember a few videos back where Mia used the word “gong” ? C’mon ffs

Reactions: 8
She is so narrow minded & a hypocrite, gives me real bad vibes, she seems like the type of stuck up, childish, snotty person you avoid. I think her mum does most the looking after Mabel & she acts perfect for the vlogs. I used to watch her but her attitude and vibe just angers me.

1) why slag your baby’s dad off publicly and not expect anyone to call out how disgusting and wrong that is

2) from what I see, the majority of your following are young teenaged girls... kids that think having a kid young is cool and Mia plays in to that

3) how do you find the audacity to make comments like “I work hard so I’m not on benefits” immature.

4) your attention thirsty tiktoks that display real life situations that quite clearly didn’t happen to you. Sickening 🤢

5) promoting men bashing by giving an insight into your very immature , twisted head; that building your own kid is okay (I want a mixed race one)

6) slagging people’s baby names off in a public video that was honestly very nasty and not pleasant to watch .... Double standards.

Most of us are NOT calling you out for being a bad mum because you’re really not! Mabel is beautiful and so looked after... many of us are just trying to get you to understand that you are an influencer, you’ve got kids following you and the majority of the stuff you post is inappropriate, uncomfortable and so misleading. It isn’t hate, it’s criticism!
This is spot on 👏🏻

Reactions: 7
I’ve gone through the comments and no one mentioned in her recent video ‘never have I ever’ how Beth made a ‘joke’ about being abused by an uncle at age 2. That isn’t a thing to joke about! Yes it may have not happened to her but it happens in the real world! God forbid it happen to anyone she knows. It’s an awful thing to experience. I personally haven’t experienced this but my adopted sister has and it isn’t a joke! It affects so many things their mental health, the way they are towards men/women, trust etc. This ISNT A JOKE!
And the racist comments they come out with if they don’t agree with something ‘oh that’s racist’ etc. NO GIRLS IT ISN’T RACIST BECAUSE YOU ARE A PRIVILEGED WHITE PERSON! 😡

• Wow
Reactions: 18
I’ve gone through the comments and no one mentioned in her recent video ‘never have I ever’ how Beth made a ‘joke’ about being abused by an uncle at age 2. That isn’t a thing to joke about! Yes it may have not happened to her but it happens in the real world! God forbid it happen to anyone she knows. It’s an awful thing to experience. I personally haven’t experienced this but my adopted sister has and it isn’t a joke! It affects so many things their mental health, the way they are towards men/women, trust etc. This ISNT A JOKE!
And the racist comments they come out with if they don’t agree with something ‘oh that’s racist’ etc. NO GIRLS IT ISN’T RACIST BECAUSE YOU ARE A PRIVILEGED WHITE PERSON! 😡
Yet everyone else needs to apologise for their comments !! Awful, I think Beth is just going off of what Mia says tbh, like if Mia says it’s hate Beth thinks it’s hate. It’s a shame

Oh god yeah i almost forgot she said that, and the text “it’s a joke btw” after Beth said it, jokes are supposed to be funny girls

I’m surprised this hasn’t been deleted yet

25E024CC-4F9F-4618-BA1F-9B582FC82182.jpeg

Last edited:
If you don’t want people to talk about the babies Dad, don’t do a whole video slagging him off. If you don’t want people to call you a slag, don’t make videos talking about blowjobs and underage sex and drinking when you’re a child yourself, with your 15 year old sister. It’s pretty simple isn’t it, if you don’t want any of this then don’t put it out there. Does she think people just pull out the criticism out of their arses? No, it’s from watching the fuckery that goes on in her videos. Poor child.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Oh god yeah i almost forgot she said that, and the text “it’s a joke btw” after Beth said it, jokes are supposed to be funny girls

I’m surprised this hasn’t been deleted yet

View attachment 121322
I sent in my daughters name for her video and whilst watching, I was praying it wasn’t going to come up. That video was so nasty towards the people that engage in her content, so that she can get paid ☹

mia , ever heard the phrase “people in glass houses shouldn’t throw stones” don’t complain you’re getting “bullied” online (which is far from the truth) and then create videos like that, you really show your age doing that tit

Reactions: 9
why is beth going on and on about things on here not being true - its all based on things they have said, but the pair of them are barefaced liars?

Mia is constantly changing her story on buying a house, they dont tell people they are planning on slagging off their childrens names,
i honestly believe, at this point, mia got pregnant for the clout. she had a semi successful channel already, what better than turning into a mummy vlogger, most of them rake in the money.
Beth sponges off her sisters 'fame', why cant they just get a normal job? if you put yourself out there people will talk.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
why is beth going on and on about things on here not being true - its all based on things they have said, but the pair of them are barefaced liars?

Mia is constantly changing her story on buying a house, they dont tell people they are planning on slagging off their childrens names,
i honestly believe, at this point, mia got pregnant for the clout. she had a semi successful channel already, what better than turning into a mummy vlogger, most of them rake in the money.
Beth sponges off her sisters 'fame', why cant they just get a normal job? if you put yourself out there people will talk.
They probably thought “I get away with it where I live the internet won’t make a difference” where as on the internet no one will tolerate children being rude to others and thinking they know everything at 15 and 17

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.