Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

EF.gg

mia legit just made a video where she met up with kayci and her baby so u don’t think she did?
O

I’m sorry but this is obviously a lie😂🤦‍♀️ She’s been meeting up with kayci and her baby so this doesn’t make sense at all
If you paid attention you would notice that these rumours have been around way before they met up so please don't be rude to the person for making a mistake. All she did was say what she thought and obviously these rumours would have had to have been before she went out cause she said about it in the vlog clip before meeting up with them.

Reactions: 1

Lulu23

Chatty Member
Anyone else notice the green mark on mias neck at around 9.00 on the newest vlog? Don’t know if it’s just my computer screen but it’s either dirty fake tan or a massive bruise🤷🏼‍♀️
Could be from Mabel I’m covered in bruises when my baby went through her pinching stage haha

Ashmash

And in the evenings they can play animal crossing together while sharing their 5th energy drink of the day all to the background noise of Mabel crying because She’s still waiting on her teeth which will come in ANY day now 😂 poor pet has been teething since she was 2 months old wasn’t she 😂
I don’t really follow her and all the updates I get are on here, but does she actually drink multiple energy drinks a day? It’s actually dangerous if she does. I’ve heard about people developing heart problems by regularly exceeding the maximum amount stated on the bottle.

commenter5241

I’m pretty sure she’s copied her recent tiktok it’s only because I saw this exact same wording on another teen mum tiktok page

Omw2020

She lies about everything, she posted on her snapchat 2 months without ziggy- I know she’s upset and obvs I don’t know the exact date but it was the week after the 10th June - I remembered because our own pet passed away on the 10th June and when I saw she lost ziggy in the days after that I felt so bad for her but it hasn’t been 2 months Fact

Attachments

unknown7575

That was me that said it lol. I’m friends with Kayci and Mia just completely forgot about her when the new bitch Caitlin or however u spell her name came around.
mia legit just made a video where she met up with kayci and her baby so u don’t think she did?

Lucy Carter has a thread on here that I comment on all the time, please don’t be too influenced by her she isn’t a great parent, she’s denied help for her son who has a speech delay, she doesn’t own coats for her 7/8 month old twins, when her babies were a few months old she used to leave them in bouncers for hours on end and now does the same with jumperoos (even though neither her or her husband work and are home all day), she also has clear favourite children, there are so many other things I could say, look at her thread and you’ll see!
oooh i watch lucy and think it would be interesting to read that thread how do i find it/ what’s it called?! x

She lies about everything, she posted on her snapchat 2 months without ziggy- I know she’s upset and obvs I don’t know the exact date but it was the week after the 10th June - I remembered because our own pet passed away on the 10th June and when I saw she lost ziggy in the days after that I felt so bad for her but it hasn’t been 2 months Fact
Yeah he died on the 16 June so not 2 months yet