Mia Jeal #3 Nails, horse riding and Wicca too, whilst Mabel’s still in her jumperoo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Uh, it's the girl who's post that is that is having a baby boy. Not Mia.
Just me that thinks it’s so creepy she posts that about other people’s babies like they’re a part of her life and that the baby is going to be a part of hers or something😨

Reactions: 24
View attachment 152897But how does she know that when she has another baby that it’s going to be a boy???
Honestly when I seen this it got confused, I've said it before but I find it uncomfortable how much she shares about other peoples pregnancies who she doesnt know.

This one takes the cake though at first I thought she was saying she was pregnant with a boy it took me a while to realise and then i was incredibly weirded out. Imagine being the pregnant girl and having someone share your pregnancy and phrasing it like its hers

Reactions: 14
Honestly when I seen this it got confused, I've said it before but I find it uncomfortable how much she shares about other peoples pregnancies who she doesnt know.

This one takes the cake though at first I thought she was saying she was pregnant with a boy it took me a while to realise and then i was incredibly weirded out. Imagine being the pregnant girl and having someone share your pregnancy and phrasing it like its hers
Yes I agree she’s constantly posting pictures of pregnant women in America, Australia mia doesn’t know these women and will most likely never meet them so why post that your soo excited for some stranger to have their baby

Reactions: 8
Guys we have another tiktok of her complaining about her traumatic birth and that she couldn’t breastfeed! we really should keep a tally on how much she mentions it

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Mia is such a lier she never intended to breastfeed it’s ridiculous she needs to get a hobby and stop lying she’s so attention seeking
I’ve just seen this and thought the same, also is anyone else fed up of her going on and on and on and on and on about her traumatic birth! Like we get it hun 🥱

Reactions: 12
HER newest tik tok “people in my comments: pussy” nobody has ever said that to you Mia??? Nobody think you’re weak for having an epidural, ever birth is different and we’re all very proud and you’re making up the hate as you go

Reactions: 10
On a different note what do you all think about her changing Mabel’s name to Mabel-Ocean. Personally I don’t think having such an old fashioned name goes with Ocean because it just seems like now she’s trying to give her daughter a name which is even more unusual. I like double barrelled and unique names (I’ve already decided my future daughter is going to be Skyler-Rayne) but I feel like she could have had Mabel-Mai as her first name and Ocean as her middle name as that name flows but just putting two names together for the sake of it doesn’t really make much sense. Imagine Mabel-Ocean growing and wanting to become something like a lawyer, if you saw a job/uni application from someone named Mabel-Ocean you’d judge her, I know none wants to admit it and it is horrible but that’s human nature. Plus, you’d also google her and see the sort of content her mum made when she was a baby and growing up and probably compare her to her mum’s behaviour at that age. I really think Mia needs to take a look at what she’s putting out there, and how that will affect not only her future, because let’s face it sooner or later she’s going to need to get a real job if she doesn’t improve her content, but also Mabel’s and any other children she has. Also, I remember a couple months back Mia saying she’s doing an A level in Business but I haven’t seen her mention doing any work for that for a while. I’ve just left school and A levels are a lot, and the work load for 3 is probably less work than doing 1, raising a baby and having a YouTube channel. Yet every time she has a moment to herself she’s watching twilight for the hundredth time and tidying her room, I was so proud of her when she did her video about still going to college next year, and making sure she has a good education to fall back on if YouTube doesn’t work out, but now she doesn’t seem to be putting as much effort in. You’d think in lockdown with nowhere to go she’d maybe try to get a head start by looking into the course but that doesn’t seem to be happening.

Reactions: 13
I didn’t realise having a “traumatic” emergency c section gave you free reign to go on about it for the rest of your life. I’m missing a trick here 🤔🙄

Reactions: 11
honestly cannot stand her anymore. when she needs to get a job (because lets be honest, her youtube career will last another year or so) employers won't wanna hire her if shes making tiktoks being darn right rude, obnoxious and ignorant about an entire group of people (can't even name them all she hates everyone it seems)

i cannot watch her anymore, even when i do i had ad block on my laptop so (as far as im aware) she gets no profit from me anyway :)

I didn’t realise having a “traumatic” emergency c section gave you free reign to go on about it for the rest of your life. I’m missing a trick here 🤔🙄
literally!! my sister very sadly had a still born 7 years ago, was incredibly sad for our family, but like most people we found away to get through that. my sis aint posting every 5 minutes about the truma it put her through. many many women have traumatic births! its like shes stuck in the past. mia has a beautiful, healthy, happy baby and she should be happy about that. not saying "mY bIrTh wAs TrauMatIC i hAd a C-seCtIoN" every chance she's got! be grateful for what you got

Reactions: 9
If you have to ask your mum for permission to have a baby then you’re too young to have one. Seriously this girl needs to get a grip 🤦🏻‍♀️
She looks like Jamie Genevieve in this snapshot! And not in a good way!

Reactions: 5
I don’t understand why she’s so desperate to have another baby, why can’t see just be grateful she has a beautiful baby girl, Mabels still so young why can’t she just enjoy the time she has with her while she’s still young because she will grow up so quickly. I get she’s excited to have another baby but Mia is still young herself, she doesn’t even have the space right now for another one. She needs to think about getting her own place before even considering having another baby

Mia is such a lier she never intended to breastfeed it’s ridiculous she needs to get a hobby and stop lying she’s so attention seeking
I don’t get how she can say this when there is videos from last year I think there was even an entire video talking about why she doesn’t want to breastfeed
I’ve got friends who have kids that are extremely active on Mias account , some as young as 9 years old 😳 they are little girls completely oblivious to sex, the fact Mia is a teen mum, her vulgar content sometimes. I told their mums , who are my best friends so it was easy for me to do so , to stop letting them watch her. She’s not a good role model atall and they should monitor and know exactly who they’re watching on their iPads. As a mother I know how easy it is to just leave your child to it on their devices so you can eat your lunch in peace or clean up! I know everything my daughter is watching and I’ve actually blocked account like Mia from their YouTube. I just feel there are better role models out there, I feel sorry for the underage followers that think she’s so cool for having a kid whilst being a kid. I’m surprised she hasn’t been mature about any of this atall, educate these young girls on the dangers of teen relationships, she think she’s so cool because she’s had sex, that’s the immaturity,and that’s why she’s lost views. Not to mention her piss poor excuses for vlogs. Literally the same clips each week! “Mabel is on the bed , Mabel Is about to have food, my room is a hell hole, AESTHETICALLY PLEASING, I forgot to film, my room is still a mess” SO LAZY
I’ve seen so many girls specifically my younger cousin and friends of her idolising Mia and sharing every video and Instagram post. It got to the point where I sent my cousin a message telling her that she shouldn’t drop her a level course to start YouTube because she said she could get money from it like Mia. Worst thing is they have no idea about the inconsistencies and bad things that Mia has said and done my cousin had no idea about Mia posting that comment on Tiktok about her cocaine and alcohol problem or about the rude comments in the live-streams made by Mia.
Again I’m just genuinely worried for Mia her mental state seems to be very up and down and her confusion or possibly just plain lies over things that have happened to her is troubling to say the least seeing as these things are on the Internet forever and can be used against Mia in the future.

Reactions: 10
On a different note what do you all think about her changing Mabel’s name to Mabel-Ocean. Personally I don’t think having such an old fashioned name goes with Ocean because it just seems like now she’s trying to give her daughter a name which is even more unusual. I like double barrelled and unique names (I’ve already decided my future daughter is going to be Skyler-Rayne) but I feel like she could have had Mabel-Mai as her first name and Ocean as her middle name as that name flows but just putting two names together for the sake of it doesn’t really make much sense. Imagine Mabel-Ocean growing and wanting to become something like a lawyer, if you saw a job/uni application from someone named Mabel-Ocean you’d judge her, I know none wants to admit it and it is horrible but that’s human nature. Plus, you’d also google her and see the sort of content her mum made when she was a baby and growing up and probably compare her to her mum’s behaviour at that age. I really think Mia needs to take a look at what she’s putting out there, and how that will affect not only her future, because let’s face it sooner or later she’s going to need to get a real job if she doesn’t improve her content, but also Mabel’s and any other children she has. Also, I remember a couple months back Mia saying she’s doing an A level in Business but I haven’t seen her mention doing any work for that for a while. I’ve just left school and A levels are a lot, and the work load for 3 is probably less work than doing 1, raising a baby and having a YouTube channel. Yet every time she has a moment to herself she’s watching twilight for the hundredth time and tidying her room, I was so proud of her when she did her video about still going to college next year, and making sure she has a good education to fall back on if YouTube doesn’t work out, but now she doesn’t seem to be putting as much effort in. You’d think in lockdown with nowhere to go she’d maybe try to get a head start by looking into the course but that doesn’t seem to be happening.
Mabel Mai is a cute name, Ocean just doesn’t go with it at all

Mabel Mai is a cute name, Ocean just doesn’t go with it at all
I personally don’t like how she added ocean, it doesn’t go with Mabel at all but it doesn’t bother me enough to keep bringing it up. as long as Mia likes it that’s all that matters

Reactions: 8
I’ve just seen this and thought the same, also is anyone else fed up of her going on and on and on and on and on about her traumatic birth! Like we get it hun 🥱
I mean on the birth vlog it didn’t even look tramaic it looked like what every other emergency c section looks like and she lied saying she never got to hold Mabel for days when there is a picture of Mia holding Mabel just after birth like wtf

Reactions: 9
No it’s still their it’s her 6th oldest video I don’t know how to link it
Thanks I found it 😂 it makes no sense to me tho like she didn’t even want to breastfeed anyways and most people get stretch marks. I know u can be insecure about them but they fade over time

I just posted a comment on two of her tiktoks I wonder if I’ll get blocked now 🤔🤔 she blocked me on my other account to 😂

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.