Mia Jeal #3 Nails, horse riding and Wicca too, whilst Mabel’s still in her jumperoo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I completely get this that youve made it a family decision to go vegan. But Mia has only forced Mabel to for the reason she’d like Mabel to know where the meat it coming from before she makes a choice but go on and eat dairy and meat products herself 🤷‍♀️ Six years of having a really fussy child with food down to a cows milk protein allergy I know how difficult it is to introduce food to a child that has never known it like milk and meat. Of course yes you do exactly what’s right for your family but I think it’s quite naive for Mia to think the way she thinks when it comes down do dietary requirements.

Mabel should be drinking between 32-36 ounces of milk a day.Not More food than milk and smothered in gravy 🤦‍♀️

Personally would never deny my child of any food until they turn round and say “mum I don’t want to eat meat or dairy anymore” as I think it’s so unfair. That’s an eating style I want to live by, not my children. But that’s what I’d do for my family, everyone does what they think is best for their families and that’s fine. There’s never one opinion on decisions like that and that’s why it’s heavily debated 😊
Totally agree, the issue isn't whether Mabel's eating meat or not its that it's one rule for Mabel and another for Mia.
If Mia says being vegetarian made her ill then chances are she wasn't eating very well, including meat substitutes and supplements into her diet. So she'll have to really look into what she's feeding Mabel and be careful.
Personally I don't think it matters whether you give your children meat or not, as long as they're getting all the nutrients that you need.

Reactions: 5
i don’t want to watch mias new video since they’re all just dull and the same. anything interesting happen today? or is it the same ‘forgot to film’ ‘mabel won’t eat’ ‘ignore the tan’

Reactions: 7
Your the one that is completely wrong we are designed to eat both veg/fruit and meat why would we have canine teeth and molar teeth if meat and veg weren’t meant to be apart of our diet if we weren’t designed to eat meat 😂
Ok wow 🤦🏽‍♀️ Our evolutionary ancestors, and closest living animal is monkeys (chimpanzees and gorillas) who eat a plant based diet. We didn’t just magically evolve to eat meat it doesn’t make sense, it has no evolutionary benefit, hense the increased cancers & heart diseases scientifically shown to be linked to our increased consumption of meats. Our mouths aren’t even evolved to be big enough to eat meats without chewing a lot, carnivores can chew and swallow big pieces immediately. Compare human mouths with both carnivores & herbivores and you’ll clearly see who we resemble. Also have you actually seen our canine teeth?? They don’t even resemble meat eater canines- they are nowhere near as sharp, further evidence that we were meant for plants (you still need canines to chew plants just not as sharp 🤦🏽‍♀️) our jaws also open/move only like herbivores. We also have the digestive system of herbivores, not carnivores. So no, humans are NOT meant to eat meat at all. It’s scientific facts 🤷🏽‍♀️ (Didn’t think my zoology degree with a minor in child development would be so beneficial in a thread about a random 17 year old youtuber mum) 🤦🏽‍♀️😂 p.s you’re* 😉

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Yeah I agree that she doesn’t seem to have done her research at all.
Seriously though, when done right it’s perfectly safe. As well as the junk food options I listed earlier (which only makes up about 10% of our food), we drink milk fortified with calcium and b12, my kids eat tofu, lentils, beans, pulses, grains, leafy greens, nuts, seeds, flaxseed, chia seeds, all fruit, all veg, fermented foods etc. We eat like 85/90% whole foods. They probably eat way more of this than most omni kids! Tell me that’s not healthy?

Reactions: 3
i don’t want to watch mias new video since they’re all just dull and the same. anything interesting happen today? or is it the same ‘forgot to film’ ‘mabel won’t eat’ ‘ignore the tan’
I don’t want to click on it either 😂 every vlog is the same thing

Reactions: 6
Since when did this thread become about anything other than Mia/Mabel? You can have your vegan / non - vegan chats in a different thread but the bulk of the recent posts is about nutrients and meat and all that crap. Just shut up and get back to what’s important

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Since when did this thread become about anything other than Mia/Mabel? You can have your vegan / non - vegan chats in a different thread but the bulk of the recent posts is about nutrients and meat and all that crap. Just shut up and get back to what’s important
Cause Mia is reeeallly interesting and important? 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Today's vlog was boring, it was literally just what you said haha! Oh and her room was a mess too!

Reactions: 8
Ok wow 🤦🏽‍♀️ Our evolutionary ancestors, and closest living animal is monkeys (chimpanzees and gorillas) who eat a plant based diet. We didn’t just magically evolve to eat meat it doesn’t make sense, it has no evolutionary benefit, hense the increased cancers & heart diseases scientifically shown to be linked to our increased consumption of meats. Our mouths aren’t even evolved to be big enough to eat meats without chewing a lot, carnivores can chew and swallow big pieces immediately. Compare human mouths with both carnivores & herbivores and you’ll clearly see who we resemble. Also have you actually seen our canine teeth?? They don’t even resemble meat eater canines- they are nowhere near as sharp, further evidence that we were meant for plants (you still need canines to chew plants just not as sharp 🤦🏽‍♀️) our jaws also open/move only like herbivores. We also have the digestive system of herbivores, not carnivores. So no, humans are NOT meant to eat meat at all. It’s scientific facts 🤷🏽‍♀️ (Didn’t think my zoology degree with a minor in child development would be so beneficial in a thread about a random 17 year old youtuber mum) 🤦🏽‍♀️😂 p.s you’re* 😉
I don’t give 2 shits how to spell your/you’re and no humans ARE omnivores not herbivores get your facts right we are designed to eat both meat and veg and lol I’m not a minor I’m 20 so yeah get things right

Today's vlog was boring, it was literally just what you said haha! Oh and her room was a mess too!
It’s nothing new her room is always a mess and may I add ( no one should let there living space get dirty, basically she’s unhygienic) also shouldn’t leave things on the floor where Mabel can grab small things and put them in her mouth which would cause a choking hazard and also a trip hazard with how dirty and messy her floor constantly is when you have a baby you gotta keep on top of cleaning

Reactions: 4
You must be new here. We like to argue with eachother on this thread 😂
I don’t give 2 shits how to spell your/you’re and no humans ARE omnivores not herbivores get your facts right we are designed to eat both meat and veg and lol I’m not a minor I’m 20 so yeah get things right

It’s nothing new her room is always a mess and may I add ( no one should let there living space get dirty, basically she’s unhygienic) also shouldn’t leave things on the floor where Mabel can grab small things and put them in her mouth which would cause a choking hazard and also a trip hazard with how dirty and messy her floor constantly is when you have a baby you gotta keep on top of cleaning
The fact that you’re just repeating yourself with no further comment to back up your argument just shows that you don’t even know this or done any research you’ve just assumed because we eat meat we are supposed to 😂 I’m not going to argue with someone who doesn’t even have the capacity to spell “you’re” correctly 🤦🏽‍♀️ Omg can you even read? I never said we were herbivores 😂 i also never called you a minor? Lmao what!? “So yeah get things right” ironic statement from someone who’s made nothing but incorrect comments.. 😂

• Heart

humans are omnivores now but weren’t originally we’ve just chosen to eat meat
but what do you mean about her room? She’s constantly cleaning it. If anything she wastes too much time cleaning instead of playing ive never seen Mabel surrounded by dangerous bits or loads of mess. I’m very critical of Mia but no one can doubt that she keeps her room clean

Can you all stop talking about being vegan and all it’s not what did thread is about and most of us don’t wanna read about it 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 18
[/QUOTE]

Her room never looks dirty. And she’s always in there with Mabel, so she’s never left unsupervised for things to become a choking hazard.

Reactions: 2
I’d say her room is never actually dirty. Which isn’t to surprising since it seems to be the only area she has to keep on top of. I don’t see the hazards you do. Yes she has toys on the floor buts thats very common and I mean where else is she meant to have them during the day. Me and bub share a room and during The day I have his big toys set up in my main area and I pack them away in the corner in the evening which is something Mia may be doing 🤷🏻‍♀️

Quick fire assumptions part 2 coming , anyone have anything good they’re going to ask her

You must be new here. We like to argue with eachother on this thread 😂

The fact that you’re just repeating yourself with no further comment to back up your argument just shows that you don’t even know this or done any research you’ve just assumed because we eat meat we are supposed to 😂 I’m not going to argue with someone who doesn’t even have the capacity to spell “you’re” correctly 🤦🏽‍♀️ Omg can you even read? I never said we were herbivores 😂 i also never called you a minor? Lmao what!? “So yeah get things right” ironic statement from someone who’s made nothing but incorrect comments.. 😂
Lol I do know what I’m talking about because I did 4 years in animal care and I know what are different teeth are designed to do and we are supposed to eat meat because of the b12 and we are omnivores you go ahead and eat crappy veg while I go ahead and have what humans are supposed to eat, meat and veg and the main cause of heart disease is lack of exercise, unhealthy diet, smoking and being over weight of you eat meat in portions as you’re meant to do it doesn’t cause harm!

humans are omnivores now but weren’t originally we’ve just chosen to eat meat
but what do you mean about her room? She’s constantly cleaning it. If anything she wastes too much time cleaning instead of playing ive never seen Mabel surrounded by dangerous bits or loads of mess. I’m very critical of Mia but no one can doubt that she keeps her room clean
Have you seen her last video she shows how messy her room is and in the majority of her vlogs she says her room is a mess and she’s gotta clean it I mean if she just kept on top of her cleaning she wouldn’t need to spend a load of time doing it I have a 7 month old daughter and I clean when my daughter has a nap so she has all my attention when she’s awake Mia could do that and not clean when Mabel is awake but clean when Mabel is asleep when you have a baby you gotta keep your living space clean

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I’d say her room is never actually dirty. Which isn’t to surprising since it seems to be the only area she has to keep on top of. I don’t see the hazards you do. Yes she has toys on the floor buts thats very common and I mean where else is she meant to have them during the day. Me and bub share a room and during The day I have his big toys set up in my main area and I pack them away in the corner in the evening which is something Mia may be doing 🤷🏻‍♀️
You don’t call this dirty

Her room never looks dirty. And she’s always in there with Mabel, so she’s never left unsupervised for things to become a choking hazard.
[/QUOTE]
She said on Tuesdays video when Mia goes into her bathroom that she leaves Mabel and she starts panicking looking for her so she does leave her unattended

Attachments

You don’t call this dirty

Mabel was asleep at this point and you can see she’s clearly just filmed a video. A house or even a room with a child is not always going to be spotless. You’re literally picking out the most ridiculous things to criticise Mia on

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.