MellySophiaMua and Costas

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow this is not good makeup her eyebrows are horrendous and so is the lip liner! Why her brows different colour?

• Wow
Reactions: 1
I went back to visit her page and why is she suuuuuch an idiot! Full glam at Pilates?

She just seems like a big fish in a small pond. Her career/fame only really reaches UK/Dubai. I’ve been following her ex Bff Nicolette, wow she does things for award shows plus travels to USA for work. How Melly has more followers is beyond me.

Pretty sure anyone that gets with a Panayioto knows that they are going to be violent short tempered and womanisers. For godsakes, their dad was a boxer. You don’t think he would rough up their mum?
Amy was too good for him and loved herself enough to leave. Made sure to secure that wallet though. 😉 good for her.

Attachments

I went back to visit her page and why is she suuuuuch an idiot! Full glam at Pilates?

She just seems like a big fish in a small pond. Her career/fame only really reaches UK/Dubai. I’ve been following her ex Bff Nicolette, wow she does things for award shows plus travels to USA for work. How Melly has more followers is beyond me.

Pretty sure anyone that gets with a Panayioto knows that they are going to be violent short tempered and womanisers. For godsakes, their dad was a boxer. You don’t think he would rough up their mum?
Amy was too good for him and loved herself enough to leave. Made sure to secure that wallet though. 😉 good for her.
probably not there for the class at all, looks like another paid advert,

that camel toe yuk.

probably not there for the class at all, looks like another paid advert,

that camel toe yuk.
She has been posting a lot about her pilates and personal training I guess she reached that age now where you can’t eat what you like and not put on weight like she use to say in her Q&As that she is lucky she stays slim and doesn’t exercise.

Still love to know why Amy left George.

Wow this is not good makeup her eyebrows are horrendous and so is the lip liner! Why her brows different colour?

I honestly don't see the hype some girls have over her work and why anyone would pay hundreds of pounds for her make up or her masterclass. She literally does the exact same look on everybody. Ive seen so many mua's that are so much better who charge a lot less and who do not cancel at the last minute a week before the brides wedding day. Melly has done this so many times once a celebrity or famous person wanted to book her. She only cares about money

She has been posting a lot about her pilates and personal training I guess she reached that age now where you can’t eat what you like and not put on weight like she use to say in her Q&As that she is lucky she stays slim and doesn’t exercise.

Still love to know why Amy left George.
George had cheated on Amy several times in the past. Him and his brother are exactly the same. I never did think Amy was suited to George just didn't see their personalities suiting. Amy is with some one else now

Does Sedas child even live with her? She seems to be out so much for meals and evenings out, and has people over at her house a lot but you rarely see the girl. It’s like she takes her out on a day out sometimes, like when you’re a part time parent when the child is living with the other parent.
Yeah I always wondered how she could go holiday to dubai for weeks/months at a time without her daughter. 1 week 2 weeks OK but she's been away for 7 weeks come back and then gone again

Yeah I always wondered how she could go holiday to dubai for weeks/months at a time without her daughter. 1 week 2 weeks OK but she's been away for 7 weeks come back and then gone again
what is she doing in Dubai for so long?

first she stays with a gangster who betas her and now she dumps her kid to go to doooobye - she sounds just as dodgy as him. Maybe she is.

Why does the narrative seem to be that Amy was too good for him and loved herself enough to leave (baring in mind she brought a child into the situation which I do not judge her for), yet Melly was an idiot to get with an abuser in the first place and only has herself to blame?

Why does the narrative seem to be that Amy was too good for him and loved herself enough to leave (baring in mind she brought a child into the situation which I do not judge her for), yet Melly was an idiot to get with an abuser in the first place and only has herself to blame?
what is she doing in Dubai for so long?

first she stays with a gangster who betas her and now she dumps her kid to go to doooobye - she sounds just as dodgy as him. Maybe she is.
She just posted on her story her and her daughter on a flight, maybe she saw this thread! 😂 Definitely a rare occurrence!

Reactions: 2
Because Amy left him whereas Melly was willing to stay had HE not to keep her on. Amy didn’t marry to upgrade her life.

Reactions: 2
Hun, dunno where you got the quote that i said something about Mel with an abuser 😹😹😹😹 you ok?

Bit sad when your thinkof all of them are divorced Seda, Melly, Mellys sister , going out clubbing every week like they are in their twenties , especially given that Seda has a kid but her priority seems to be going out every e weekend with friends and hanging out in Dubai

Reactions: 6
Anyone noticed after Sedas birthday celebration she uploaded it to her highlights and listed it Birthday'22 as in the year . I've noticed they all hide their age now

Anyone noticed after Sedas birthday celebration she uploaded it to her highlights and listed it Birthday'22 as in the year . I've noticed they all hide their age now
Hahaha funny. I was actually at her salon getting my brows tinted and shaped and one of the girls said she was celebrating her 34 or 35th birthday. I think Smelly Melly might be the same age too? I know her birthday was in December.

does anyone know what happened with Costas? I need a good laugh,
He's in Cyprus opening up these American style petrol stations. Failed venture after failed venture. The duck up of the sons.
Moved there with Georgina they have a daughter now.
He and his new Mrs can't show face in London anymore (at least for awhile), their shame is so deep they can't even have social media either. Pathetic. Still can't believe Melly believed Costa and his love bombing. She seems pretty smart, guess her God given discernment failed her. I mean if she was TRULY a gold digger she would've stayed after the infidelity and him roughing her up. So kudos to her. I still think she's small Cyprus potatos nothing else to offer anyone but her looks. Her brother has to join business ventures because even he knows she's thick AF.