MellySophiaMua and Costas

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t wish bad on anyone but it’s gross that people like her openly show themselves flouting rules when people are really out here being greatly affected by the virus, through death or otherwise. Have a bit of consideration!

Reactions: 6
Back in Dubai - during a pandemic. We don’t want your germs - please stay there.

Reactions: 1
Dubai is strict everywhere - apart from the hotels.

Why does she keep going back??

I went to Barnet college with her 😭 she does have a particularly ‘common’ north ldn accent. She was joined at the hip with this girl who also has a bit of a IG following, nicolettebella. They were so close and don’t speak now.

She is religious and has been for years that is genuine. If I’m honest I do think it’s her crowd that’s making her look disingenuous.
I saw someone ask on her live why she was seeing so many people since she’s in london which is tier 4 and she said it’s her bubble.
Her brothers are one household, her sister another, her parents another and not to mention those girls she’s knocking about with, they definitely don’t live with her. shouldn’t put it all over ig and act arrogantly. She also didn’t self isolate for 2 weeks after the last trip

Reactions: 5
I went to Barnet college with her 😭 she does have a particularly ‘common’ north ldn accent. She was joined at the hip with this girl who also has a bit of a IG following, nicolettebella. They were so close and don’t speak now.

She is religious and has been for years that is genuine. If I’m honest I do think it’s her crowd that’s making her look disingenuous.
I saw someone ask on her live why she was seeing so many people since she’s in london which is tier 4 and she said it’s her bubble.
Her brothers are one household, her sister another, her parents another and not to mention those girls she’s knocking about with, they definitely don’t live with her. shouldn’t put it all over ig and act arrogantly. She also didn’t self isolate for 2 weeks after the last trip
The girls she are hanging around with don’t live with her. I know she is not an academic (I’m surprised she went to college) but it’s a huge stretch to claim her family and these women are in her bubble. And it’s a disgusting attitude to have when what she does impacts everyone on the Uk.

Anyone genuinely religious would not marry a convicted thug. He assaulted a police officer, that same officer could have been the one who attended when her husband pushed her down the stairs (to help her).

It’s not like he had changed, he was the same immature boy when she married him. A genuinely religious person wouldn’t allow that type of person into their family. I think her religion is money/fame & attention. This religious talk goes against her ACTIONS.

Going to Dubai mixing with god knows who & bringing it back to her “bubble” endangers her own.

I only noticed her when I saw she was in Dubai. She came back and was out publicly and in people houses. No isolation.

She doesn’t seem to understand the impact of her actions. I hope a family member talks some sense into her - but then again they encouraged her to marry a thug so probably not.

Stay at home & protect lives - you stupid girl.

Reactions: 4
Omg - I just found this thread and this made me join lol!

I don't wanna to give too much away but I was at the wedding and it was amazing, she was stunning, big flowers, music and everything. But the vibe was weird, they didn't date long and everyone kinda knew he was marrying her because he wanted to take her virginity and she didn't wanna have sex before the wedding. Everyone was gossiping at the tables. I heard she was really into him, everyone knows his rep but I think she wanted to change him or thought he would be good to her? And I heard they split when he gave her an std from sleeping with prostitutes, sounds like him but I dunno if it's true.

She really wants to work more in Dubai, she loves the luxe life and thinks she can charge more there (now I've read the comments here I'm not sure about the type of work now LOL). I know someone who got wedding makeup by her and cost £700 so she is chasing that kind of money. Her classes cost hundreds as well, I think the Dubai work was meant to be more classes.

Also saw her friend Seda mentioned, she seems nice, quite friendly (I used to get lashes, eyebrows and nails done at her salon) and she is good at what she does. Nice girls at the salon aswell, best lashes I've had and I've tried loads of places. She has def had work done, when I saw her before her lips were big but she takes pics/facetunes I think to make them look bigger. I think she has had something done to her bum though cos it wasn't like that before even with the filters. Now she is doing that weird travel thing on insta I dunno what to think, it makes her look bad.

I think they want to be like the woman from nail'd it (dunno if you guys have seen her), she is always on holiday and wears designer stuff but looks like she is really rich, more than these girls.
Lol they defo want to be like the woman from nail’d it!
But don’t be fooled guys I don’t know if you have her on insta her name is Donna mihalayhova and she owns the nails franchise called we nailed it, she’s always in Dubai, head to toe in designer, she used to drive a velvet Range Rover sport but she and her husband now drive a rolls Royce.
The money she spends and the popularity of her nail shops don’t add up. That is because heR husband is a well known nigerian fraudster and she is currently laundering money through her nails salons as a way to clean his money for him.
She needs her own thread

Reactions: 6
But don’t be fooled guys I don’t know if you have her on insta her name is Donna mihalayhova and she owns the nails franchise called we nailed it, she’s always in Dubai, head to toe in designer, she used to drive a velvet Range Rover sport but she and her husband now drive a rolls Royce.
The money she spends and the popularity of her nail shops don’t add up. That is because heR husband is a well known nigerian fraudster and she is currently laundering money through her nails salons as a way to clean his money for him.
She needs her own thread
I have seen her going into the London branch. I saw her getting out of the car with him. To be honest I noticed her because they looked like an odd couple.

She has created a salon that no one goes in apart from overdressed influencers. I always wonder why they are so dressed up during the day & then see where they are headed. Would live to hear more.

This is just the type of person Melly would idolise .

She needs her own thread
I can also vouch for this being facts I know Donna very well

Reactions: 3
I can also vouch for this being facts I know Donna very well
How did she expand into other countries so quickly?

What’s her husbands insta?

I don’t like their polish, it chips.

It’s not a good salon.

It’s a show place - for these jobless thicko influenzas

How did she expand into other countries so quickly?

What’s her husbands insta?

I don’t like their polish, it chips.

It’s not a good salon.

It’s a show place - for these jobless thicko influenzas
It’s terrible. There’s one or two girls who are good but overall it’s tit and the girls who are managing the front of house are shocking. Her husband doesn’t have insta as far as I know. But he’s a lot older than her and very ugly.

The expansion into other countries is because it’s a franchise. So people buy into it.

It’s terrible. There’s one or two girls who are good but overall it’s tit and the girls who are managing the front of house are shocking. Her husband doesn’t have insta as far as I know. But he’s a lot older than her and very ugly.

The expansion into other countries is because it’s a franchise. So people buy into it.
Yep - also she looks rough.

Is she from Essex?

Every time I go to harrods with my boyfriend she is there, she practically lives in there

I’m just thinking what I can say without giving myself away but will be back I promise, she needs her own thread though for sure
She defo does !

The girls she are hanging around with don’t live with her. I know she is not an academic (I’m surprised she went to college) but it’s a huge stretch to claim her family and these women are in her bubble. And it’s a disgusting attitude to have when what she does impacts everyone on the Uk.

Anyone genuinely religious would not marry a convicted thug. He assaulted a police officer, that same officer could have been the one who attended when her husband pushed her down the stairs (to help her).

It’s not like he had changed, he was the same immature boy when she married him. A genuinely religious person wouldn’t allow that type of person into their family. I think her religion is money/fame & attention. This religious talk goes against her ACTIONS.

Going to Dubai mixing with god knows who & bringing it back to her “bubble” endangers her own.

I only noticed her when I saw she was in Dubai. She came back and was out publicly and in people houses. No isolation.

She doesn’t seem to understand the impact of her actions. I hope a family member talks some sense into her - but then again they encouraged her to marry a thug so probably not.

Stay at home & protect lives - you stupid girl.
not defending her but as a Christian you’re taught to forgive and give people a chance. Her family are very welcoming and warm. It’s on her but yeah a bit naive to get married go someone so quickly. Saw in her sisters Q&A she’s also now separated/divorced. I wish them well. It was poor judgment and a bad move but life goes on.

it wasn’t her first relationship she had a long term one during school/college but not sure if that counts.

One thing I will say is that she was really big. She didn’t ever show herself on Instagram then she got a gastric band and lost loads of weight now she’s literally in love with herself 🙄

Melly is always at her salon isn’t she. I think she gets her nails done for free and she does Donnas make up.

Reactions: 3