MellySophiaMua and Costas

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How can she open so many nail shops when the application is cr-p ...the polish they use chips off after a day...

So they wouldn’t get repeat customers.

Created a thread

I have some tea on Mellys ex. He ended up getting with Geena Mullins and she was pregnant last I heard they would have had the baby by now. Both came off social media a while back.

Reactions: 3
Are Geena and Georgina Mullins the same person? Someone said he was with Georgina Mullins earlier on in the thread.

Reactions: 2
:) yes, she goes also by the name Geena. She was dating Pete wicks for a while before she got with costas. She fell pregnant pretty quick!

Reactions: 2
:) yes, she goes also by the name Geena. She was dating Pete wicks for a while before she got with costas. She fell pregnant pretty quick!
She saw the meal ticket.

No wonder Melly has accelerated her efforts (short dresses, desperate Dubai, breaking tiers). She must be gutted.

This girl looks super trashy. Will suit him.

She saw the meal ticket.

No wonder Melly has accelerated her efforts (short dresses, desperate Dubai, breaking tiers). She must be gutted.

This girl looks super trashy. Will suit him.
Just another ordinary looking girl who thinks she’s a model

Are Geena and Georgina Mullins the same person? Someone said he was with Georgina Mullins earlier on in the thread.
Her full name is “Georgina Elizabeth Mullins” and it’s all over google that he cheated on Mellisa with her. So I assume it is true?
What I do know is she is a MASSIVE hoe. She’s been with anyone with money and never tagging the sponsor, used to always be in Dubai “alone”. She used to have a really big Instagram following. If you google her name you’ll see all her old Instagram pictures.
Who did George cheat on Amy with? Has he cheated a lot? Amy seems so lovely but I always wondered why she was with him?

Reactions: 1
Her full name is “Georgina Elizabeth Mullins” and it’s all over google that he cheated on Mellisa with her. So I assume it is true?
What I do know is she is a MASSIVE hoe. She’s been with anyone with money and never tagging the sponsor, used to always be in Dubai “alone”. She used to have a really big Instagram following. If you google her name you’ll see all her old Instagram pictures.
Who did George cheat on Amy with? Has he cheated a lot? Amy seems so lovely but I always wondered why she was with him?
I know in the early days of George and Amy’s relationship he cheated at least once andthey broke up, they got back together a few months later. I have never had to wonder why she’s with him 😂

I know in the early days of George and Amy’s relationship he cheated at least once andthey broke up, they got back together a few months later. I have never had to wonder why she’s with him 😂
I fell into that one didn’t I 😂

• Haha
Wow looks like she is finally getting some "abuse" for being on holiday in the middle of a pandemic.

I don't know what she expected, of course people are annoyed she is out having fun and mixing with so many people, she is hardly "working" or has a reason to be anywhere but at home. All she does is post pics with her girlfriends out all the time, none of her "work" so she does not have a reason to be there. We all would of gone on hols if we could of!

I hope they close the travel corridor and she is stuck there, or as bad as it sounds she gets covid so she realises how serious this is. Everyone else hasn't seen family or friends for almost a year and she is upset people are complaining. She has no idea what other people have gone through she has spend the pandemic in a "bubble" with her whole family and all her friends, not social distanced from anyone. She's been on holiday more times than most people have seen anyone outside of their household. If she's gonna do that she should be prepared for the backlash as most people who follow her would be from the UK.

I'm glad she's finally getting some complaints and I hope more people wake up to how bad she has behaved this whole time.

View attachment 383576

Ewwwww, whilst I don’t agree with people making personal attacks (discussing here is something else imo I’m talking about messaging her directly etc) but that comment about the cycle of negativity and keeping you there is so patronising and she needs to climb down from her high horse. You can be in Dubai and do your ‘work’ without posting it ALL like eating out every night on social media! Sorry but she’s a woman 😂