MellySophiaMua and Costas

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
LOL she tries so hard to come across classy but she’s just so common and the videos tonight proved that. No dress sense whatsoever, what was that dress about!
Those videos...they all look trashy and desperate. I cringed watching them

Reactions: 3
LOL she tries so hard to come across classy but she’s just so common and the videos tonight proved that. No dress sense whatsoever, what was that dress about!
Those videos...they all look trashy and desperate. I cringed watching them
Why add the “going to church bit”

She is acting desperate.

Unless she lives with seda - she is breaking lockdown every single day.

Does she think she is above the law?

She should be fined.

Reactions: 4
Since when is ‘Melly’ a bleeping Covid expert? She clearly hasn’t had someone close to her die from it because she’s been breaking the rules since day 1 and flaunting it on social media. She’s a disgrace and an embarrassment.

Reactions: 5
Since when is ‘Melly’ a bleeping Covid expert? She clearly hasn’t had someone close to her die from it because she’s been breaking the rules since day 1 and flaunting it on social media. She’s a disgrace and an embarrassment.
What did she say?

She sounds very illiterate.

Flying off to Dubai soon - in a pandemic.

All the rich men she is chasing will be smart enough to go to the Maldives with their wives not hang around to see a few influencers in cheap clothes.

Reactions: 4
She is very dangerous. For someone who claims to live by God then surely she must accept personal sacrifice is needed for the greater good.
Instead she uses her platform to self promote and influence her follows into also breaking the rules. There is no surprise we are now in this position as a country.

Reactions: 5
She should be locked up and fined. It’s people like her who keep travelling, seeing friends and documenting it all that spread this.

If her mum or dad were intubated then she might learn. But I doubt it.

Very selfish and equally stupid.

And where is her ex husband? I need a good laugh

Omg - someone paste that message please!

She is really stupid.

Not to mention “effected” instead of affected.

My god - did she go to school?

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
There is another post of her in her underwear it was posted on guru gossip but I cannot access it.

it was close to glamour modelling (without the curves).

She doesn’t have her moles there though! Please don’t tell me they are fake!