MellySophiaMua and Costas

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Na this seems more Greek predictable. House in Hadley wood/Cockfosters, white Audi, bmw, couple kids and maybe a cat. Cute.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
My sis works at the syon Park the hotel Costas dad owns and Costas and Georgina had their wedding reception there. You can see some clips on you tube . The dad must have refused to pay for a big event like his last wedding

Also the dad has had another baby son with his new wife.

My sis works at the syon Park the hotel Costas dad owns and Costas and Georgina had their wedding reception there. You can see some clips on you tube . The dad must have refused to pay for a big event like his last wedding

Also the dad has had another baby son with his new wife.
his dad has no faith in the marriage.

someone here said they made melly pay half of the big wedding.

Reactions: 1
Yeah I thought that. He not gonna have such a lavish wedding after the 1st one was a complete joke. My sis was surprised because she said even the food they served at the wedding was average.
She said he used to bring Melly to the Hotel when they were together and she was so stuck up but Amy was really nice and down to earth

Yeah I thought that. He not gonna have such a lavish wedding after the 1st one was a complete joke. My sis was surprised because she said even the food they served at the wedding was average.
She said he used to bring Melly to the Hotel when they were together and she was so stuck up but Amy was really nice and down to earth
melly claiming to be a virgin then lol

her mates are all in Dubai with Sophie O’Neil and Co begging it for the gram , Seda is there too with her new man and goes clubbing with him … anyone know his insta ? She still covers his face lol , I wonder if these girls live in homes that match up to their ‘online luxury life’ ? lol

her mates are all in Dubai with Sophie O’Neil and Co begging it for the gram , Seda is there too with her new man and goes clubbing with him … anyone know his insta ? She still covers his face lol , I wonder if these girls live in homes that match up to their ‘online luxury life’ ? lol
His name is Mike she’s following him. Sophie did her friends dirty last night when the filter dropped 😂

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Seda still clubbing. Who clubs with their guy after school ! It’s not a thing as an adult.

Looks like she was wedding dress shopping...
Yeah, looks like her mom, her sister and Melly said yes to the dress. Good for her, not sure why she's secretive about it. Maybe because she's rushing this one too.

Seda still clubbing. Who clubs with their guy after school ! It’s not a thing as an adult.
I occasionally do for birthdays, when on holiday, etc. There's some people who need that life... It's sad that some people need to be at the club like every weekend though. And that's really sad. But who knows maybe she didn't have that life since she had her daughter at a young age. so now she's making up for it and showing her daughter how Baddie's do. :oops:

Maybe it’s her way of letting of steam after running a lash business, loooking after her kid and dating a guy with a chain around his neck like a gangsta lol

Reactions: 2
I’m so confused by that pic why the hell would you cover someone’s face? To show you have a man but don’t want to show his face why? This is not thirty something behaviour. Her and melly Sophia seem like different people

Mellys marrying him all
confirmed on Insta Seda London is one of her bridesmaids ….Interested to see how lavish wedding number 2 will be , good luck to them though and atleast she’s mature enough to not go for a drug dealer / z lost rapper types like Seda