MellySophiaMua and Costas

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mellys new guy is essentially a personal trainer ? Thought she go after someone wealthier to be honest.

QUOTE="zivaahun, post: 11101787, member: 319856"]
Just going to leave this here 🤢

Ha @chrisvarnavas I actually have a client who’s worked with him, closely. Next time I see him i will bring it up to him.

Those girl do work out at the centre in cockfosters he has so maybe they have built a solid friendship with him, as trainers do with their clients. My trainer was at table THREE at my wedding. 😂
However, they usually post photos of that friendship and they haven’t been open about said friendship so maybe you lot are onto something.

Can I just sat Natasha looks so good after looking sickly anorexic! Her legs are looking solid. No more flamingo legs.

SmellyMelly is still so annoying and boring! 🥱
[/QUOTE]

Wish them both well, they are in their 30s now so probably time they start looking to settle down rather than partying every weekend in clubs etc , Seda definitely goes for the bad boy look / wannabe gangster type ( probably fake rich too) judging by her previous partner Ali who she was married to and has a kid with

Reactions: 1
Mellys new guy is essentially a personal trainer ? Thought she go after someone wealthier to be honest.

QUOTE="zivaahun, post: 11101787, member: 319856"]
Just going to leave this here 🤢

Ha @chrisvarnavas I actually have a client who’s worked with him, closely. Next time I see him i will bring it up to him.

Those girl do work out at the centre in cockfosters he has so maybe they have built a solid friendship with him, as trainers do with their clients. My trainer was at table THREE at my wedding. 😂
However, they usually post photos of that friendship and they haven’t been open about said friendship so maybe you lot are onto something.

Can I just sat Natasha looks so good after looking sickly anorexic! Her legs are looking solid. No more flamingo legs.

SmellyMelly is still so annoying and boring! 🥱
[/QUOTE]
He’s a trainer to ex footballers and I am sure D level celebs, I mean he got Rio into tip too shape and a few others that he doesn’t show due to privacy. He’s more than PT he’s also part owner.

She probably makes more than him, maybe she’s learned her lesson it’s not about chasing a man with paper. Even though Costa totally chased her.

He needs to get this kiddo onto a healthy diet or they will have nothing to talk about.

I’m not sure how much money Melly has ? If I remember correctly she just lives in a simple flat in London. To be fair the Costa’s wealth is on another level ( they have been in the Sunday times rich list and have a yacht ) and will be hard to find someone on par with them financially unless she goes for some old sugar daddy type. I wish her and Seda well though as they are in their 30s and I’m sure they want to settle down, the partying in clubs is a bit cringe when you get to that age.

It seems like she has learnt her lesson with Costas and is now going for a normal ish young guy. I hope she doesn’t chase wealth again. It seems to be what insta girls aspire too. It’s always hard as a higher earner women. The men rarely match up and when they do they are players.

Has seda got her 12/13 year old daughter out in a nightclub with her tonight? Her parenting leaves a lot to be desired.

Is she only 12/13?? I don’t follow seda so haven’t seen any pics of her daughter for a long time and last I saw she was a small girl but just looked at her highlight she looks about 16 wow.

Is she only 12/13?? I don’t follow seda so haven’t seen any pics of her daughter for a long time and last I saw she was a small girl but just looked at her highlight she looks about 16 wow.
Yeah I’m sure she’s about that age. I remember recently there was some bday post for her I think she was turning 13

Seda lifestyle and her “ hours “ in the business don’t match up.

Same with her ex / the dad of her daughter Ali, he drives a 200k Lamborghini boasts it not being a rental and is always I designer clothes and ‘bling’ but their daughter goes to a local north London state school and he’s always flogging watches on his Instagram page …..hmmm? Dodgy money or fake rich?
QUOTE="Renata, post: 11352507, member: 143285"]
Seda lifestyle and her “ hours “ in the business don’t match up.
[/QUOTE]

Reactions: 2
Have I missed the reason, as to why Natty her sister got divorced too?
Anyone know?

Also he has just turned 30!.. wow bit younger than her considering 🥴🙈

Last edited:
I’m curious too… they are all divorced and seda , I wish them well as I’m sure they want to settle down and have children none of them are young , surely don’t want to be clubbing every weekend much longer
Have I missed the reason, as to why Natty her sister got divorced too?
Anyone know?

Also he has just turned 30!.. wow bit younger than her considering 🥴🙈