MellySophiaMua and Costas

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Talking about Seda. Think Melly is single.
Also LOL at her sister saying she “wouldn’t recommend” Barcelona go anyone due to the customer service
Oh sorry for thinking you was talking about Melly.

I loved Barcelona when I went there. I guess getting free trips and hotels isn’t good enough 😂😂😂

Barcelona is a cultural city. These two are not suited to culture and it’s beauty they don’t have that sophisticated taste.

Reactions: 1
Barcelona is a cultural city. These two are not suited to culture and it’s beauty they don’t have that sophisticated taste.
It’s the arrogance for me. They think they’re humble and down to earth but clearly look down on people and only have relationships/like people with status. Social media is to blame for this.

I see that other girl Nicolette and she’s relatable and humble. Her make up skills are 100x better aswell

Reactions: 2
Everything about them is surface level from the makeup (fakery to a certain extent) to their lifelong goal to freeload from other businesses and men.

What do they bring to the table?

Very uneducated rough north London one up from chavs.

Very entitled.

Barcelona is a wonderful rich city with a vibrant culture.

She admitted it a while ago too. But her lips are a lot fuller than your average joe. She’s blessed with big eyes, a little nose and plump lips.

It’s the arrogance for me. They think they’re humble and down to earth but clearly look down on people and only have relationships/like people with status. Social media is to blame for this.

I see that other girl Nicolette and she’s relatable and humble. Her make up skills are 100x better aswell
I LOVE NICOLETTE! she's hilarious and artsy! I think she's admitted to being a toxic person in the past. But hasn't really said what happened with her and Mel. Maybe jealousy like most young female friendships.

As far as customer service? Do you even get that in London? Probably in her small ends where a lot of people know who she is. But London in general hardly has good customer service unless you're at a 5 star place, even then it's meh.
Spain is notorious for terrible service! She's literally soooooooo ignorant it's sad. All about glam and no depth. Thick AF.
Go to Dubai, Turkey, or America for great customer service, babe. I know you read this.

Sadly she will always be BASIC. Why doesn't she go and explore culture or even go to America? Because no one knows you there hun?

COSTAS JUST GOT MARRIED AGAIN!!! And the night part of the wedding looks identical to the one with Melly and not only that….the bride looks like Melly too!!!!!!

COSTAS JUST GOT MARRIED AGAIN!!! And the night part of the wedding looks identical to the one with Melly and not only that….the bride looks like Melly too!!!!!!
yeah hun, lol. definitely doesn't look like Melly. He married the girl who he was seeing during his and Melly's relationship/marriage.

when you say again do you mean the wedding last month or another wedding party this week? If you go back a couple pages you can see.

sorry to go back to this but why is Seda London uploading videos of her bf with his face covered? Like upload his face or none at all. Why do you need to tell the world you got a man lol

Reactions: 4
I don’t think that Georgia looks like Melly. Costa and Georgias wedding video is up on YouTube - I think they look really happy, they have kids and have been together for years now!

when you say again do you mean the wedding last month or another wedding party this week? If you go back a couple pages you can see.

sorry to go back to this but why is Seda London uploading videos of her bf with his face covered? Like upload his face or none at all. Why do you need to tell the world you got a man lol
I wanted to say this yesterday when I saw it but forgot. Very childish, even the pics of the shoes reminds me of 2012 when everyone was taking pics of the soles of their loubs.

Seda may not be showing his face at his request (either married or wanted).

Costas has two daughters. Will he treat them any better? Would he want a man like himself for them?

He doesn’t deserve a happy ending.

Costas has two daughters. Will he treat them any better? Would he want a man like himself for them?

He doesn’t deserve a happy ending.
Well, his daughters deserve a happy ending. Let’s hope he does treat them well and shows a loving, happy home, regardless.

Feel sorry for Sedas child I mean she seems just go out all the time like she’s in her twenties or something with no responsibilities , the dad Ali does not seem any better always out and I think he’s 40 odd hanging out with gangster looking types living the ‘high life’ and poncing around in his Lamborghini boasting that it’s not a rental ! Hmmm surely if he’s that rich his daughter would not be at the local state school?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Poor kid.

Seda made a bad choice first time round and I doubt this time it’s any different. Why not priories your kid?