MellySophiaMua and Costas

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know but clearly people like her can get the best of both worlds. Hope karma gets her and all the influencers that have taken the piss travelling the country without consequence so far
Yep - I think someone close to her will get it and then she still won’t learn. Irresponsible

... and all of a sudden she is back in London - we will never really know why the journey ended abruptly. her fake persona becomes obvious as we can recognize the fact that there is a non-public backstory behind everything in her life
The journey ended abruptly because it would mean a mandatory quarantine in a hotel that you have to pay for, starting from the 15th of Feb. Even now on her stories she is justifying it is ok to cut the home quarantine she has to do by getting a Covid test with a negative result. They just can’t sit still.

Reactions: 4
The journey ended abruptly because it would mean a mandatory quarantine in a hotel that you have to pay for, starting from the 15th of Feb. Even now on her stories she is justifying it is ok to cut the home quarantine she has to do by getting a Covid test with a negative result. They just can’t sit still.
It’s quite the obvious from her stories yday that she had people round hers. I’m surprised no one has reported her.. the evidence is in abundance!

• Angry
It’s quite the obvious from her stories yday that she had people round hers. I’m surprised no one has reported her.. the evidence is in abundance!
That doesn’t surprise me. Christmas week they all went for dinner at a restaurant when we were in lockdown. It was so obvious, restaurant food that the waiter was demonstrating for them, voices echoing, cutlery echoing 🤦🏻‍♀️. All while previously showing us the evenings outfit. If you’re going to do that at least don’t post it online.
Did she really say that to your friend? I wouldn’t have the guts to say that. A wedding is also a place someone would have likely made an effort with their makeup.

That doesn’t surprise me. Christmas week they all went for dinner at a restaurant when we were in lockdown. It was so obvious, restaurant food that the waiter was demonstrating for them, voices echoing, cutlery echoing 🤦🏻‍♀️. All while previously showing us the evenings outfit. If you’re going to do that at least don’t post it online.
Did she really say that to your friend? I wouldn’t have the guts to say that. A wedding is also a place someone would have likely made an effort with their makeup.
yes, Mel thinks she is the most prettiest, best dressed and best artist out there. If you’re really the best.. your husband wouldn’t have cheated.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
yes, Mel thinks she is the most prettiest, best dressed and best artist out there. If you’re really the best.. your husband wouldn’t have cheated.
Well that’s not a very nice comment to make to another girl you don’t know is it. I think that’s the whole point of this thread, people just trying to say a little of what they know compared to how she is portraying herself. That is all...

Well that’s not a very nice comment to make to another girl you don’t know is it. I think that’s the whole point of this thread, people just trying to say a little of what they know compared to how she is portraying herself. That is all...
maybe I do know her personally?

Reactions: 3
maybe I do know her personally?
Oh no I didn’t mean you lol! I apologise, the way I wrote that wasn’t very clear I have just read it back. I meant the comment she made about your friend that she didn’t know wasn’t nice. I assumed you both met her at a wedding.

Have some posts been edited or deleted because I don’t know what the hell you guys are talking about lol

Reactions: 1
Have some posts been edited or deleted because I don’t know what the hell you guys are talking about lol
Yeah I tried three times to upload a comment and it wouldn’t let me lol. I was just saying to the member Haifa that the comment Mel made to her friend wasn't nice.

• Haha
Oh no I didn’t mean you lol! I apologise, the way I wrote that wasn’t very clear I have just read it back. I meant the comment she made about your friend that she didn’t know wasn’t nice. I assumed you both met her at a wedding.
omg sorry! I thought you were referring to me 🤣
I apologise. She actually knew my friend. But anyway karma will get people who are mean without reason!

• Haha
omg sorry! I thought you were referring to me 🤣
I apologise. She actually knew my friend. But anyway karma will get people who are mean without reason!
Lol no babe I wasn’t. It’s ok I could see it was a misunderstanding. Yes karma will. Yeah my Sister knew her from work. It sounds like a few people know of her here personally. I agree, that’s what I meant about this whole thread. The Holy nice image isn’t what it all seems and I guess people would just like to have their say.

The rumour was she f**ked her mate over Nicolette for money. If anyone remembers them they were a make up duo back in the day. They were supposed to do master classes in top hotels in London, but Mel got offered more money to do them alone. I have heard she has tried to charge extortionate prices for doing peoples wedding make up. How much can you really charge for make up? People are not stupid, and you won’t make money by ripping them off. I just think if you look closely, the bad greed doesn't portray the image that’s all.

Last edited:
How selfish! If anyone has her address please report her. She reminds me of an ASBO kid.

She cannot follow any rules, a selfish brat.

I’m starting to think costas leaving her was due to her selfishness. Both come across thick, so it wasn’t that she cannot converse - I think she is very selfish. With all the news out there about the NHS and people dying most normal people would not think of having others over.

Maybe when she get incubated she might learn. Doubt it though.

It says it all that people that know her are finding this thread and commenting on her - nothing good to be said.

I wonder if Costas brother George is anything like Costas in the aggressive side? I can’t imagine Amy Jackson being with him if he was physical towards her.

I was shocked when Amy Jackson pulled out as being one of Melly face model when she was doing her master class and Bambi Bain pulled out too.
Also if Costas was abusive towards Melly why didn’t George and Amy not help her instead like kids they unfollowed her on Instagram

I
How selfish! If anyone has her address please report her. She reminds me of an ASBO kid.

She cannot follow any rules, a selfish brat.

I’m starting to think costas leaving her was due to her selfishness. Both come across thick, so it wasn’t that she cannot converse - I think she is very selfish. With all the news out there about the NHS and people dying most normal people would not think of having others over.

Maybe when she get incubated she might learn. Doubt it though.

It says it all that people that know her are finding this thread and commenting on her - nothing good to be said.
I do find it strange that celebs and influences are not catching the virus just as ordinary people are! I had the virus and it broke me for 2 months and it hurt my spirit because you see these people living their best life while me and everyone else are suffering.

Melly uploaded a photo on Instagram yesterday which was taken by someone else so obviously she isn’t self isolating by herself she got people round!
Good things always happen to bad people and I have been saying this for years!

I think these sort know how to behave. Amy is a real celeb (not just an influencer) he wouldn’t dare hit her.

Melly was a gold digger climbing up from a family that supported her marrying someone who was fighting with her all the time. He had no respect for her because he meets loads of women like her each day.

I wonder if he just dumped her - and the abuse thing was untrue.

I wonder if Costas brother George is anything like Costas in the aggressive side? I can’t imagine Amy Jackson being with him if he was physical towards her.

I was shocked when Amy Jackson pulled out as being one of Melly face model when she was doing her master class and Bambi Bain pulled out too.
Also if Costas was abusive towards Melly why didn’t George and Amy not help her instead like kids they unfollowed her on Instagram

I

I do find it strange that celebs and influences are not catching the virus just as ordinary people are! I had the virus and it broke me for 2 months and it hurt my spirit because you see these people living their best life while me and everyone else are suffering.

Melly uploaded a photo on Instagram yesterday which was taken by someone else so obviously she isn’t self isolating by herself she got people round!
Good things always happen to bad people and I have been saying this for years!
Hope you are feeling more like yourself. My uncle and auntie died from the virus during the first ever lockdown, and a close family friend of ours died too during the first lockdown. They all caught it before we even knew of this thing. So I understand your frustration about it being taken seriously. Hope you’re feeling better ♥

Hope you are feeling more like yourself. My uncle and auntie died from the virus during the first ever lockdown, and a close family friend of ours died too during the first lockdown. They all caught it before we even knew of this thing. So I understand your frustration about it being taken seriously. Hope you’re feeling better ♥

It’s horrible having close ones get it. Melly flouting the rules AGAIN - publically.

Thank you for your message, I’m feeling much better now.

I know so many people who have passed away with this variant and it’s so sad! My uncle passed away last month as well.😔

• Heart
Glad to hear it because some people do suffer with long covid. Condolences to you and your family on the passing of your Uncle. I think if we are all a little bit smart we can all avoid catching this until it’s under control. It’s hard making people care when they haven’t been affected personally. X

I think these sort know how to behave. Amy is a real celeb (not just an influencer) he wouldn’t dare hit her.

Melly was a gold digger climbing up from a family that supported her marrying someone who was fighting with her all the time. He had no respect for her because he meets loads of women like her each day.

I wonder if he just dumped her - and the abuse thing was untrue.
I honestly don’t think grown men would go around making up that they got divorced because he got heavy handed.