MellySophiaMua and Costas

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lol no babe I wasn’t. It’s ok I could see it was a misunderstanding. Yes karma will. Yeah my Sister knew her from work. It sounds like a few people know of her here personally. I agree, that’s what I meant about this whole thread. The Holy nice image isn’t what it all seems and I guess people would just like to have their say.

The rumour was she f**ked her mate over Nicolette for money. If anyone remembers them they were a make up duo back in the day. They were supposed to do master classes in top hotels in London, but Mel got offered more money to do them alone. I have heard she has tried to charge extortionate prices for doing peoples wedding make up. How much can you really charge for make up? People are not stupid, and you won’t make money by ripping them off. I just think if you look closely, the bad greed doesn't portray the image that’s all.
So 2 years ago my best friend emailed Melly for a quote on her bridal make up. £250 for a trial and £500 on the day (She wanted to see what the fuss was all about). In the Cypriot community, everyone recommends her for make up 😏

my best friend was booked in for her trial, she was on the way to Mels “studio” and she cancelled her 5 minutes before the appointment 🙃🙃

I’ve heard of her cancelling brides the night before the wedding!!!! I’ve heard this about many brides tbh. In the Cypriot community, people talk a lot. She apparently has to do a famous persons make up from TOWIE (for free) ... then gets her sister to fill in for the wedding.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I honestly don’t think grown men would go around making up that they got divorced because he got heavy handed.

He admitted it? I thought it might be her version.

So 2 years ago my best friend emailed Melly for a quote on her bridal make up. £250 for a trial and £500 on the day (She wanted to see what the fuss was all about). In the Cypriot community, everyone recommends her for make up 😏

my best friend was booked in for her trial, she was on the way to Mels “studio” and she cancelled her 5 minutes before the appointment 🙃🙃

I’ve heard of her cancelling brides the night before the wedding!!!! I’ve heard this about many brides tbh. In the Cypriot community, people talk a lot. She apparently has to do a famous persons make up from TOWIE (for free) ... then gets her sister to fill in for the wedding.
Sounds about right. She cancelled the paid booking but turns up to do stuff for free for more exposure. I don’t think she is into the makeup thing at all, it’s just a route to getting her a wealthy guy. Anything & everyone else is a distraction to get there.

Reactions: 4
Melly got well known after being on 100% hotter and she started doing reality stars makeup so obviously her ego gotten big and don’t do regular client’s makeup anymore which is disgusting!
Hope she gave the clients back their money after cancelling on their big day! Sad she could do this and ruin someone big day the night before!

Random question but does she know about this page and also does she drive? She is either in a cab or her mates are always driving!

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Melly got well known after being on 100% hotter and she started doing reality stars makeup so obviously her ego gotten big and don’t do regular client’s makeup anymore which is disgusting!
Hope she gave the clients back their money after cancelling on their big day! Sad she could do this and ruin someone big day the night before!

Random question but does she know about this page and also does she drive? She is either in a cab or her mates are always driving!
I somehow doubt she drives. She seems the type who cannot set her mind to anything with commitment. I’m surprised she stick with the makeup.

I also doubt she sends out a contract for her bookings as thats how many makeup artists behave when they get insta famous.

How will madam cope - 10 years imprisonment if you lie about your whereabouts!

This girl never sticks to the rules. She might end up inside!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
She definitely got someone round or gone somewhere to get her new Instagram photos taken

Talking as though she is an expert on keeping a man lol

I wonder how she feels about having to leave her “man” in Dubai and not seeing him. Men that call women over to Dubai will just replace each one even in a pandemic.

Easy come, easy go.

Reactions: 2
Looks like Melissa doesn’t need to quarantine as she posted photos with her niece and nephew

Reactions: 3
She’s had her nails done? I swear we don’t live in the same lockdown 😤

She’s had her nails done? I swear we don’t live in the same lockdown 😤

She isn’t scared of a respiratory disease - but all of us are terrified. Maybe doctor Melly knows something?

And showing it off tagging the nail tech as well, zero fucks given

Sure that’s what my partner told me and think I said here a little while ago. When I ask too much I get brushed off 😆 Say what you want about her though, she did make a lucky escape from him really, bad bleeping news he is. I know she knew what he had done before but we don’t know what went on between them behind the scenes, how he drew her in etc.

Sure that’s what my partner told me and think I said here a little while ago. When I ask too much I get brushed off 😆 Say what you want about her though, she did make a lucky escape from him really, bad bleeping news he is. I know she knew what he had done before but we don’t know what went on between them behind the scenes, how he drew her in etc.
although she is thick she isnt that thick - he drew her in with his abusive boyish money.

I wonder if he went down for hitting women?