Melissaswardobe

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s posted a little teaser video and she looks stunning imo.

Stormz must have had to leave the celebrations early to be on stage with Dave at Reading Festival on Friday night.
It all looks very lovely and classy not over the top like trashy Rochelle’s vow renewal.

Reactions: 4
Im slinky taken back by her husband, maybe he’s not shown as it doesn’t fit her ‘brand’ or aesthetic. I truely admired her when she was the stylist making her way through and coming from a job in top shop, however I no longer find her relatable or caring enough to the every day consumer
Same, and the way people go on about how she influences people to buy, but yeah they are cheap products, like people fighting for those stinking zara perfumes or Ren skincare. She isnt selling out Peada or Loewe

Her influence is not high end or luxury.

But I dont find her relatable and after her tweets surfaced cussing black girls then I dont care for her or her uncle looking husband who has a 22 yr old dsughter and ppl say sleeps around with other girls

It all looks very lovely and classy not over the top like trashy Rochelle’s vow renewal.
She must have been out of her comforr zone surrounded by so many black people

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
I wonder what she’s doing doing about her living situation now she’s married since she said she would never move out of her mums.

Reactions: 2
Same, and the way people go on about how she influences people to buy, but yeah they are cheap products, like people fighting for those stinking zara perfumes or Ren skincare. She isnt selling out Peada or Loewe

Her influence is not high end or luxury.

But I dont find her relatable and after her tweets surfaced cussing black girls then I dont care for her or her uncle looking husband who has a 22 yr old dsughter and ppl say sleeps around with other girls

She must have been out of her comforr zone surrounded by so many black people
Melissa a whole mother now haha

Can anyone find the tweets?

Reactions: 1
I really like her but came here to see if anyone else felt her undeclared ads were really cheap and tacky behaviour that’s out of sync with her brand and omg the above 😳

I don’t always notice if people do the AD or gifted but I have to say I’ve noticed that she does put it on a lot of stuff so I’m surprised about these comments actually. Perhaps I’m just naive to what’s an ad and what’s not. I’ll pay more attention now.

Reactions: 2
Come on what does her husband/fiancé do because that kitchen… wow I’m sorry but Melissa did not pay for that!

Come on what does her husband/fiancé do because that kitchen… wow I’m sorry but Melissa did not pay for that!
It does look like a lovely home and I’ve no doubt it is nice and reasonably sized. But she did a very good job of making her mums house look lovely too when from the outside it was a standard 2-3 bedroom council/ex council looking house. Not that I don’t think the husband isn’t well off though, coz 👀😳

I don’t always notice if people do the AD or gifted but I have to say I’ve noticed that she does put it on a lot of stuff so I’m surprised about these comments actually. Perhaps I’m just naive to what’s an ad and what’s not. I’ll pay more attention now.
She makes a lot of genuine recommendations (well, at least I’d like to believe?) so it is harder as she’s not just flogging the tit she’s getting paid for which is clearly why she’s doing so well/is likeable. But she does produce more specific creative for paid ads so you can always sort of tell? She does sometimes declare it in the top right hand corner under the X sign, which is giving us bare minimum. Idk why influencers do it especially good ones like her, like she produces beautiful and luxe images then making it look like she’s an ex Geordie shore cast mate shilling CBD laxatives with the tit AD placement if at all.

He does food import/export, he is wealthy

He sells fruit and veg to Waitrose and retauranrs around london, a LOT of tea spilled abour him and her in lipstickalley, he also has a 20 somethinf hear old daughter

• Wow
Reactions: 9

He sells fruit and veg to Waitrose and retauranrs around london, a LOT of tea spilled abour him and her in lipstickalley, he also has a 20 somethinf hear old daughter
Fair play, big business that.
You mentioned the daughter up thread. What about the sleeping around, does that come from LA?

Melissa gives me major boujee vibes .

A month ago her car tyres got slashed by those extinction rebellion type groups.

Melissa gives me major boujee vibes .

A month ago her car tyres got slashed by those extinction rebellion type groups.
They weren’t slashed, they’re releasing the air from them. Which is appalling and should be classed as some sort of criminal damage or harm done but isn’t. Heaven forbid they do that to someone who has an emergency and needs their vehicle?!

• Haha

Which thread is it on please? I wanna look it up x

I've just come across this woman opening beauty advent calendars. She has 11 of them. I presume they are all gifted from the companys but none of the stories are marked as adverts.

I do understand people being honest about things but to me she comes across as ungrateful.

Reactions: 5
She thinks shes better than everyone now jist cos she has fame and money, but she's a spiteful piece of crap and after her comments about dsrk skiined girls like she isnt one herself, shes trash

• Wow
Reactions: 3